The HP Online Store will accept returns up to 7 days after delivery for most products.
Please contact HP Online Store at 1-(800)-108-4747, Option 1 then 2 to speak to our customer service staff who will give advice on refund process.
Exchange/ refund conditions:
- Damaged products or Deficient on Arrival: Free replacement within 14 days.
- Wrong shipment by HP Store: Free replacement within 14 days.
- Incorrent order placed by customer: Free replacement within 14 days for unopened* product.
- Customer needs and alternate product: Free replacement within 14 days for unopened* product.
- Order cancellation: No charges if items are not shipped. In case of shipped orders, the returns policy will apply.
- Refund with 15% cancellation charges for cancellation requests sent within 14 days for unopened* products only.
- *Unopened items to be returned or replaced must be in the original packing with all inbox literature, warranty/ guarantee card, freebies and accessories including mice, keyboards, etc.
- Tax (if applicable) is refunded with returns.
- Original shipping and handling charges aren't refunded.
- If the payment was by Credit/Debit card or Net-Banking, we will refund the money in your Credit/Debit Card or Net-Banking account.
- Typically refunds are processed in between 7-21 working days for credit cards and 5-7 working days for debit card and net banking orders.
Before you return your HP product
HP Customer Care provides easy access to expert advice on all your HP. We offer extensive service and support in English.
- Contact us at 1-(800)-108-4747, Option 1 then 2 from Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m, on Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m, excluding public holidays.
To process a return
- We only accept returns for orders placed with the HP Online Store by phone or online. We cannot accept returns for other stores or any other online store or retail outlet.
- Returns requests can be initiated by phone at 1-(800)-108-4747, Option 1 then 2.
- Please prepare the below information to our call agent;
1. Contact details
- Caller/reporter details (if applicable)
- Who to contact when need further clarification?
2. Product details
- Product model
- Serial number
- Product number
3. Problem details
- Problem description & symptoms
- Error code or message (if applicable)
- Steps taken to isolate the problem (e.g. Swapping of part to confirm the fault, Hard disk test result, Memory test result etc.)
- Faulty part information if available (e.g. part description, hard disk capacity, memory size, HP spare number)
- Do not refuse delivery or return product without contacting us first.
- If you do not follow this process your credit will be delayed and you assume risk of loss and payment of return shipping charges.
- Please contact us if you need to check the status of your return.