Ordering from HP Malaysia Online Store
One of the advantages of ordering from the HP Malaysia Online Store is that we deliver free of charge on all orders. No minimum order required.
If your order is in stock and available we will aim to dispatch it on the same working day if the order is made before 11am and on the next business day if the order is made after 11am (subject to successful payment clearance).
Ways to Pay
Credit / Debit Cards
We accept VISA and MasterCard cards only. Simply complete the credit / debit card information when submitting your order.
Electronic payment system that you can access and use online for more convenience.
Boost E- Wallet
We accept Boost e - wallet payment. Now you can pay without any hassle
0% INTEREST FREE Installment Payment Plan
- Which card can be used under 0% INTEREST FREE Installment Payment Plan?
- 0% interest free installment plan up to 12 months is available through Maybank and Public Bank credit cards (applicable only to Visa and Master).
- Any minimum purchase required?
- Yes. To apply for an installment plan, a minimum purchase of RM500 is required for 6 months and RM1000 for 12 months.
- Is deposit required?
- No deposit is required. However, please ensure credit balance is sufficient for the purchase price.
- Can I change from 0% INTEREST FREE Installment Payment Plan to one time payment after I've submitted the order?
- Will there be any penalty if I decide to pay off the plan earlier or cancel the plan before the term?
- Penalties and charges imposed differ from bank to bank. Please check with your bank for more information.
- How are my monthly payments made?
- Once approval is obtained from your bank, the deduction will appear in your monthly statement. The total amount will be divided equally based on the duration of the Installment Payment Plan.
- Is there any late payment charge?
- Yes, based on your bank rates/charges. Please check with your bank for more information.
For any other Terms and Conditions pertaining to the 0% INTEREST FREE Installment Payment Plan, please refer to your bank.
How to Apply for 0% INTEREST FREE Installment Payment Plan
Just follow the steps below:
After selecting your own HP Personal Computing, click Add to Cart and continue to the Checkout Page.
Under the payment option, click on Credit Card 0% Installment.
Select the bank, then select installment options ( 6 or 12 months). (Applicable only to Visa and Master).
Cheque / Cash Deposit
- Select the Cheque / Cash Deposit button.
- Once you have successfully submitted your order online you will get an order acknowledgement with your Order ID. An email containing the order details, bank details for direct deposit and payment instructions will also be automatically sent to your email address later. Print a copy of the order details from the online acknowledgement page or from your email. Note your Order ID number.
HP will process your order and ship your equipment immediately, pending availability, upon clearance of payment.
Other Payment Methods
For payment via purchase order, please get in touch with our call center. Please call 1800 88 4889 (Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm excluding public holidays) and an HP sales representative will assist you with your purchase.
Important Delivery Information
The delivery of your newly purchased HP Products will take place between Monday to Friday within normal business hours (except weekends and public holidays).Our carrier will contact you via phone call to agree on the best time to deliver your item(s).
Your order will be shipped once processed and confirmed by our system. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you with your order details.
If you have any questions or need further information, please call us at 1800 88 4889 (Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm excluding public holidays).
Delivery date information:
Shipping estimates on the store-front give an indication of when the item will be dispatched from our warehouse for delivery.
- For example, items that show "In Stock: Delivery approx 2 working days before 6PM" are estimated to be dispatched for delivery from our warehouse on the next working day after security and payment checks are completed.
For products which are not immediately available from stock, an approximate shipping date is shown alongside product description.
How to track your order?
Once you logged in your account, you can go to "My Orders" tab and click on "View Details" button.
Alternatively, you can contact HP toll free 1800-88-6998, choose option 2.
Need to change your order?
If you need to make a change to your order, please call at 1800 88 4889 (Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:30pm excluding public holidays).
Cancellations and Returns:
Any order may be cancelled prior to delivery of the products. HP reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee (as subjected to HP Terms and Conditions). To cancel an order, you must call our Contact Centre toll-free at 1 800 88 4889 during business hours.
All orders are subject to acceptance by HP, including HP satisfying any requirements under any US or other export control regulations. Electronic orders must satisfy any legal requirements that agreements be in writing. Products ordered and/or delivered cannot be returned or exchanged, unless otherwise agreed by HP, at its sole discretion. Cancellation or reschedule charges for services may be applicable. Any non-refundable deposit paid in relation to a cancelled order is irreversibly forfeited at the time of cancellation. Subject to this clause, Once you have submitted your order it is final and binding upon you.
What happens if you received a defective item?
For help in identifying the problem and getting you up and running, please call the appropriate number listed below: HP Technical Support (Service center) : 1800 88 8588
Do you ship orders outside of Malaysia?
Currently, we do not ship to addresses outside Malaysia.
When do you get a refund for the cancelled order?
Upon HP or Service Provider deciding to allow your cancellation of the order or return of your product and subsequent to the complete compliance of the same, where the payment was made by the below methods, we will refund the money in Ringgit Malaysia to the same account used to carry out the transaction. HP or the Service Provider will refund the amount within 15 business days following cancellation. No other payment method or appeal for change will be entertained.
Online payment methods:
- Debit/Credit Card (Visa/Master)
- Online Banking
- Boost e - Wallet
- 0% Credit Card Installment : Maybank & Public Bank
Offline payment methods:
- Cheque / Cash Deposit
- Credit Term