i5 16GB Ram Desktop
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 16 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Powered for business, the HP ProDesk 600 MT is a highly expandable PC featuring flexible connectivity options, strong security, and comprehensive manageability features in a stylishly designed chassis for the modern workplace.
Rear:1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 2 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 USB 2.0; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2
Optional:1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 serial and 1 serial and PS/2 ports combination; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 2 (DisplayPort™); 1 VGA 
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) and 36 GB (for Windows 8.1/10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system. Actual data rate is determined by the system's configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate.
-  All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  Wireless access point and internet service required.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT): Models configured with Intel® Core™ processors have the ability to utilize advanced security protection for online transactions. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) used in conjunction with participating web sites, provides double identity authentication by adding a hardware component in addition to the usual user name and password. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) is initialized through an HP Client Security module. HP BIOSphere Gen4: features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations requires 8th Gen Intel® processors.
-  Absolute Persistence module: is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Driver Packs: not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  NOTE: Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows® 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Intel® I210-T1 PCIe® GbE: Sold separately or as an optional feature, which is subject to change and availability.
-  (2) PCIe 3 x1: On certain models, it would be (1) PCI Express x1 and (1) PCI x1.
-  The MT can support a single graphics card up to 75W. When configured with dual graphics cards support is limited to 35W for each.
-  (2) USB 3.1 Gen 2: 10 GBit/s data speed; (1) USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 2: 10 GBit/s data speed.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Native Miracast Support: is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage: requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant: requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP PhoneWise Client may not be available with HP Workwise. For supported platforms and HP PhoneWise system requirements see www.hp.com/go/HPPhoneWise.
-  Windows Defender: Windows Defender Opt In, Windows 10, and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP Sure Click is available on most HP PCs and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  HP Secure Erase: for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method.
-  HP Velocity: Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2: can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  Ivanti Management Suite: subscription required.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4: requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager: requires Internet Explorer or Chrome™ or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser. HP Sure Start Gen 4: is available on HP ProDesk & ProOne products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  RAID configuration: sold separately or as an optional feature, multiple data drives setup in a RAID array is optional and requires product to be configured with vPro™ at purchase.
-  Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified): In some scenarios, machines pre-configured with Windows OS might ship with TPM turned off.
-  (1) SD 4.0 media card reader: Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Configuration could be (1) 5.25” internal half-height drive bay or (2) 2.5” internal storage drive bays; (1) 3.5” internal storage drive bay; (1) 9.5 mm internal optical drive bay.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system and requires configuration with an optional Intel® Core™ i(5 or 7)+ processor.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
Save 10% on select accessories when purchased with an SMB PC
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5+ 8400 processor
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
- 16 GB memory; 1 TB HDD storage; 16 GB Intel® Optane™ Memory for storage acceleration
The HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop is all about smooth performance and crisp graphics wrapped up in a bold design. This PC offers the latest technology plus the ability to upgrade, keeping performance up-to-date. Get ready to play in powerful style today and for years to come.
Rear:2 USB 2.0; 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1
-  NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
-  EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  Call 1.800.474.6836 or www.support.hp.com for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days. After 90 days, an incident fee may apply.
-  Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP Care Packs are sold separately. See www.hp.com/go/carepack-services for details.
-  HP SmartFriend will support any major brand of computer and tablet running Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. 24 x 7 phone support is available in the US only. Service availability varies by country/region. Internet connection required for remote support. HP SmartFriend sold separately or as an add-on feature.
-  Internet access required and not included.
-  Actual speeds may vary.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
-  DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
-  USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
-  For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system. Intel®, Intel® Core™ and Intel® Optane™ are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
-  DVD-Writer does not support DVD RAM. Don’t copy copyright protected materials.
-  Up to 512MB of main system memory may be allocated to support video graphics.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
-  Internet service required and not included. Click the Office icon for more details on the Office product that is right for you. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.
-  Games may be limited during trial period. Full version games may be purchased at any time. Internet access required and not included.
-  For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant [Link will vary outside of the U.S.] HP Support Assistant is available for Android and Windows based PCs.
-  Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
Save $150 instantly, ends 12/15