12 Inch 16GB Ram Laptop
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- 16 GB memory; 512 GB SSD storage
- 12.5" diagonal Full HD touch display
Suddenly, everywhere becomes your office with our thinnest and lightest business convertible. From the office to abroad, go wherever work takes you with high-performance specs, industry-leading security, and immersive collaboration.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Note: Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  WWAN module requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  HDMI cable sold separately.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Internet access required.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  HP ePrint Drive requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet Access.
-  HP Driver Packs is not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and HP Management Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  LANDESK Management subscription required.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen3 requires Intel® 7th or 8th Generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager requires Internet Explorer or Chrome or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th or 8th Generation processors.
-  Windows Defender Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Supports HP Fast Charging.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  Windows Hello requires Windows 10 Operating System installed.
-  HP Sure View is optional and must be configured at purchase.
Save 10% on select accessories when purchased with an SMB PC
'18 CRN Tech Innovator Award
Add leather sleeve (2VY62AA) at $35
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640
- 16 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
Revolutionize your workflow and creativity, and experience the pen in a whole new way. The Spectre x2 boldly redefines how you interact with your PC—with optimized angles for inking, an impressive 6M pixel display, and the cutting-edge specs you need to ignite your potential.
-  ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
-  EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options .
-  Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
-  Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Call 1.877.232.8009 or www.hp.com/go/carepack-services for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days.
-  Features may require software or other 3rd party applications to provide the described functionality. Internet service required and not included.
-  Transfer rate may vary. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
-  3K2K content is required to view 3K2K images.
-  Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content.
-  Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
-  Requires an Internet connection, not included, to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. For complete details, see www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
-  For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant [Link will vary outside of the U.S.] HP Support Assistant is available for Android and Windows based PCs.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.