HP t530 Thin Client
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients 64
- AMD GX-215JJ Dual-Core APU SoC with Radeon™ R2E Graphics (1.5 GHz base frequency, up to 2 GHz burst frequency, 1 MB cache)
- 4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
Upgrade your cloud computing environment with the first HP thin client made for the office of the future. Elegantly designed with essential performance and reliability, the HP t530 Thin Client meets the needs of today and the growing demands of tomorrow.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs. WES 7E is a 32-bit operating system and only recognizes up to 3.2 GB RAM
-  You can configure an additional port between one of three optional I/O features: Serial, VGA or an External Antenna port. The optional VGA port does not increase the number of supported displays.
-  The term "Gigabit Ethernet” indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  WLAN is an optional feature. Wireless access point and Internet access require. Availability of public wireless access point may be limited.
-  Software availability varies by thin client configuration and operating system. HP Easy Shell is currently available on HP Thin Clients with a Windows Embedded OS.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
Extra 5% off select monitors with purchase of a PC