HP Pro x2 612
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Intel® Pentium® processor
- 4 GB memory; 128 GB SSD storage
- 12-inch FHD display (1920 x1280)
The versatile HP Pro x2 design strikes the right balance of mobility, durability, and security in a device that is designed to last. Ideal for challenging environments, this versatile detachable PC lets you work the way you want.
Windows 10 Home 64
HP Pro x2 612 G2 w/ Intel® Core™ i7-7Y75 (1.3 GHz, 4MB Cache) 2-core Processor, 8GB Memory, Intel® HD Graphics 615 - Y1F96AV
Intel® Core™ m3-7Y30 with Intel® Graphics 615 (1.0 GHz, up to 2.6 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i5-7Y54 with Intel® Graphics 615 (1.2 GHz, up to 3.2 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i5-7Y57 with Intel® Graphics 615 (1.2 GHz, up to 3.3 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® Core™ i7-7Y75 with Intel® Graphics 615 (1.3 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
Intel® vPro™ Technology Enabled
Intel® vPro™ Technology Disabled
8 MP FHD 1080p rear-facing webcam with flash LED
4 GB LPDDR3-1866 SDRAM (not customer accessible)
128 GB M.2-2280 SATA-3 TLC Solid-State Drive (SSD)
256 GB M.2-2280 SATA-3 Self Encrypted Opal 2 Three Layer Cell (TLC) Solid-State Drive (SSD)
256 GB M.2-2280 PCIe-3x4 NVMe Solid-State Drive (SSD)
360 GB M.2-2280 PCIe-3x4 NVMe Three Layer Cell (TLC) Solid-State Drive (SSD)
512 GB M.2-2280 PCIe-3x4 NVMe Solid-State Drive (SSD)
512 GB M.2-2280 Turbo Drive G2 - PCIe 3x4 NVMe Three Layer Cell (TLC) Solid-State Drive (SSD)
512 GB M.2-2280 Turbo Drive G2 - PCIe 3x4 NVMe Self Encrypted Opal 2 Three Layer Cell (TLC) Solid-State Drive (SSD)
Near Field Communciation (NFC)
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (non-vPro)
HP hs3210 WW HSPA+ Mobile Broadband (3G)
HP lt4120 LTE/EV-DO/HSPA+ Gobi 4G Mobile Broadband (4G)
GPS - U-Blox EVA-M8M M.2/USB
AT&T Service Provider
Verizon Service Provider
65-watt USB-C Straight AC Adapter - Wall-mount, nPFC
Webcam Permanent Disable IO Port
SGX Permanent Disable IOPT
WACOM AES Pen with APP Launch Button
HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit Adapter
HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit Flash Disabled Adapter
HP DisplayPort to DVI Adapter
HP USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter
HP USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter
HP USB-C to VGA Adapter
HP USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter
HP USB-C to 3 and 4.5mm Adapter
HP Professional Slim Top Load Case
HP 45-watt AC Adatper with USA Power Cord
HP USB Mobile DVD±RW Drive - Non-Lightscribe
HP USB-C Mini Dock
HP Elite USB-C Dock US G3 v1.0
HP USB-C Universal Dock
HP USB-C Universal Dock with 4.5 Adapter
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2
HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 with Combo Cable
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 with Audio Conferencing Module
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Mobile Broadband is an optional feature and requires separately purchased service contract and factory configuration. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Internet access required.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Mobile Connect Pro is only available on preconfigured devices with WWAN. For geographic availability refer to www.hp.com/go/mobileconnect
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter).
-  Skype is not offered in China.
-  LANDESK Management subscription required.
-  HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM); HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP Microsoft Integration Kit for Microsoft Systen Center Configuaton Manager: Not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP BIOSphere available only on business PCs with HP BIOS.
-  Sure Start Gen3 requires a 7th Generation Intel® Processor.
-  HP Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Client Security Gen3 requires Windows.
-  Supports battery fast charge. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required.
-  Power adapters are chosen depending on your configurations.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net/ for registration status by country.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
- Free shipping
Get $20 off an ER series display with purchase
Save 31% instantly
Save $279 instantly