Ready to work
Security from the start
The ElitePad Security Jacket5 simplifies logins and prevents unauthorized access to data, while hardware-based TPM 1.2 and HP BIOS protection offer enhanced protection against virus attacks and other security threats.
Dock in the optional HP ElitePad Docking Station5 for additional connection options. Control your wireless through a single user interface and support Bluetooth® and optional mobile broadband.6
Cloud-based IT management made simple
Manage data, security, and a wide array of branded devices from the cloud with HP Touchpoint Manager.7 Use Locate Device to remotely locate, lock, and wipe your tablet.
See clearly, do more
Enjoy wide viewing angles on the outdoor-viewable, 10.1-inch diagonal, 1920 x 1200, Full HD, multi-touch display with durable Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3.
Expand what you can do
Create the best solution for your environment with a suite of optional accessories.5 Use the tablet pen to enable data input when you're out in the field or a docking station to create a desktop-like environment when you're back in the office.
Extreme tests for extreme dependability
The HP Elite family is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests8. Add another 120,000 hours of our own testing and end-to-enddiagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the Elite PCs in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our Elite PCs were dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the Elite PCs to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support9, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 5 GB is reserved for system recovery software.
- Testing conducted by HP consisting of full battery discharge while running a series of productivity scripts against the following applications (which may or may not be included with your particular product): Adobe® Acrobat® Reader 7.0, Adobe® Illustrator® CS2, Adobe® Photoshop® CS2, Apple® Quicktime 7.1, Intervideo® WinDVD® 8, Macromedia® Flash 8, Microsoft® Office® 2003 Pro, Microsoft® Project 2003, and Winzip® 10.0. Prior to testing, the system was fully charged, display brightness was set at 60 nits, wireless was turned off, and auto dim, suspend, hibernate, and all other programs, utilities, and services not essential to running the computer system or battery life test were disabled. Battery life will vary depending on the product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Mobile broadband is an optional feature, requires factory configuration and separately purchased wireless data service contract and network support, and is not available in all areas. Check with provider for availability and coverage in your area.
- HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android™, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information.
- MIL-STD 810G testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Drop damage is only covered with an optional Accidental Damage Protection HP Care Pack.
- Elite support only available in the US and Canada in English.
Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows Logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.