Mobility and style without compromise
Strikingly thin and elegant, the Elite x2 1012 is a 2-in-1 for the mobile workforce and executives who want no compromises when it comes to enterprise-class power, durability, connectivity, long battery life and productivity on the go, in a stylish design.
Performance to get the job done.
Combine great mobile performance and amazing battery life with 6th Gen Intel® Core™ M series, including the Intel® Core™ m7 processor1.
Display Resistance with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Corning® Gorilla® Glass provides exceptional damage resistance to the scratches and bumps of everyday use.
Audio by Bang & Olufsen
Dual stereo speakers and audio by Bang & Olufsen.
2x2 Dual Band WLAN ac/b/g/nx with Bluetooth® 4.2, WIGIG (optional), 3G or 4G WWAN2 (optional); HP Mobile Connect.3 (optional)
Charge devices, transfer data quickly, and connect to 4k devices with the USB-C™ port with Thunderbolt™ technology.
Unique kickstand design
The durable stainless steel kickstand rotates 150 degrees to adjust smoothly to any viewing angle.
Superb typing experience, with best-in-class keyboards for productivity on the go with the HP Elite x2 1012 keyboard options.
Full-size Wacom pen and digitizer
Utilize the full-size Wacom pen and digitizer. The preferred choice of creative professionals around the world.
Optional docking solutions
Easily expand your display, network, and device connectivity to customize an always-ready workspace with an optional enterprise docking solution.4
The tools you need to succeed
Start, work, and transition between modes easily with Window 10 Pro.5
Hassle-free, multi-layered enterprise-class security features cover every level of security, from data to user identity to the physical device.
Security at startup
Streamline client deployment and maintenance with remote BIOS configuring and recovery using HP BIOSphere and HP Sure Start Technology.6
Power defenses for
data and devices
Help keep sensitive information safe with pre-installed HP Client Security,7 Intel® vPro™,8 and optional features like a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and self-encrypting drive (SED).4
Get extra assurance from Windows 10 Pro5 authentication and the optional integrated fingerprint reader, or upgrade from the detachable travel keyboard to the optional advanced backlit keyboard with integrated NFC and smartcard reader.
Built for wherever you work
Transform healthcare. Supercharge retail. Energize education. Every aspect of the Elite x2 1012 is designed to exceed expectations and meet the specific needs of your workday.
Mobility for your business
Durable, powerful, and mobile, the HP Elite x2 will work as hard as you do and help you manage the pressures of your workday.
Solutions to keep you going
With comprehensive wireless capability and extensive mobility features, the HP Elite x2 lets you take your business to the customer better than ever before.
Don't settle for less than the best
Reliable, flexible, and durable, the HP Elite x2 is a perfect device for the fast-paced world of modern medicine, offering powerful solutions to ensure the quality of care that patients and providers deserve.
Engineered to pass MIL-STD-810G testing9, the HP Elite x2 can go everywhere you need to go and stand up to the wear and tear of any healthcare environment.
Mobile and flexible
We've designed the HP Elite x2 to be as mobile as you are—with easy wireless connectivity and extensive mobile options, this device is built to keep you going.
HP healthcare solutions enable providers and empower patients with more intuitive solutions like the HP Active Pen to capture patient information and take notes in a natural and comfortable way.
You work hard. Your devices should too.
You're on your feet all day, working hard to give your customers the very best, and HP Elite x2 is the device that can help you to keep up.
The HP Elite x2 is designed to withstand MIL-STD-810G testing9, so you don't need to worry about drops, spills, or everyday wear and tear.
Retail needs covered
For over 40 years, HP has been helping retailers evolve with the dynamics of a changing marketplace, delivering solutions and services from the main office to the storefront and everywhere in between.
From sturdy travel cases4 to charging carts4 to keep your entire department powered up and ready to go, the Elite x2 has an extensive selection of accessories to help you keep up with your business.
A great teacher deserves great tools
With a durable design, impressive software, and easy mobility, the HP Elite x2 is a powerful answer to all your teaching challenges.
Built for schools
Built to withstand MIL-STD-810G testing9, the Elite x2 gives educators the tools they need to keep the class on track, no matter how messy it gets.
The HP Elite x2 is the perfect device for a fast-paced and active classroom. The best-in-class removable keyboards and the HP Active Pen makes note-taking and record-keeping comfortable and easy.
Introducing HP School Pack 2.0, an out-of-the box solution of digital tools and content designed for collaborative, standards-aligned and personalized learning.
Masterfully crafted 2-in-1 for today's business
Stunning IT friendly design. Elite x2 1012 incorporates Elite global enterprise-class security and manageability features, enterprise-class durability, on-site serviceability10, global sku availability and support across 180 countries.
You might be interested in
HP Advanced Wireless Docking Station
Expand your workspace with seamless connectivity.
HP Elite x2 1012 Protective Case
Add an extra layer of protection for wherever the day takes you.
HP USB-C to HDMI Adapter
Project your HD video and audio content to an external display, TV, or projector.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Built in Qualcomm® Gobi™ modules available in select HP products and require wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. 4G LTE not available in all regions. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
- Select models only. Service provided by Cubic Telecom Ltd. HP Mobile Connect Pro service requires a device with compatible mobile broadband module and HP Mobile Connect Pro service included. Service purchase necessary at the end of inclusive service or beyond 200 MB per month. For more information visit hp.com/go/mobileconnect
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
- Requires Windows.
- Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers.
- MIL-STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. MIL-STD 810G test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL-STD 810G test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Serviceable by HP Authorized Service Providers or participants in HP's Self Maintainer program. See http://www.hp.com/partners/SMprogram
- HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android™, iOS, and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets, and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see hp.com/touchpoint for availability information.
- HP Care Services are optional. Service levels and response times for HP Care Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel 6th Gen and other future-generation processors on systems shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft's support, please see Microsoft's Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
- Windows 10 Home 64 - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- 4 GB memory; 128 GB SSD storage
- 12.3" WQXGA+ Touch display
Optimized for collaboration and engineered to accelerate the pace of modern business, the HP Elite x2 adapts to your needs providing deep connections from almost anywhere in the world with exceptional PC-level performance.
Windows 10 Home 64
HP Elite x2 1012 G2 with Intel® Core™ i3-7100U (2.4GHz, 3MB Cache), 4GB RAM, Intel® HD Graphics 620, WWAN - 5HC30AV
Intel® Core™ i5-7200U (2.5 GHz, up to 3.1 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores) with Intel HD Graphics 620
Intel® Core™ i5-7300U (2.6 GHz, up to 3.5 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 3 MB cache, 2 cores) with Intel HD Graphics 620
Intel® Core™ i7-7600U (2.8 GHz, up to 3.9 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology, 4 MB cache, 2 cores) with Intel HD Graphics 620
Intel® vPro™ Technology Enabled
5 MP front-facing camera, 8 MP rear-facing camera; plus Integrated VGA IR (Infrared) camera for face authentication
128 GB M2 SATA-3 TLC SSD
256 GB M2 SATA-3 Self-Encrypted Opal 2 TLC SSD
512 GB M2 SATA-3 Self-Encrypted FIPS TLC SSD
256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
256 GB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
360 GB PCIe TLC SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
1 TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
512 GB Turbo Drive G2 Self-Encrypted Opal 2 TLC SSD
Intel® Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo (vPro)
HP hs3210 WW HSPA+ Mobile Broadband (3G)
HP lt4120 LTE/EV-DO/HSPA+ Mobile Broadband (4G)
u-blox® EVA-M8M M.2 GPS module
Service provider information for AT&T
Service provider information for Verizon
SGX Permanent Disable IOPT
TPM (Trusted Platform Module) Software Hide
Webcam Permanent Disable IO Port
HP USB 3.0 to Gigabit Flash Disabled Adapter
HP USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter
HP USB-C to VGA Adapter
HP USB-C to HDMI Adapter
HP USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter
HP Nano Lock
HP USB-C Travel Hub
HP 65-watt USB-C AC Adapter, nPFC, with USA Power Cord
HP Elite x2 1012 G1 Advanced Keyboard
HP USB-C Mini Dock
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2
HP USB-C Dock G4 US
HP USB-C Universal Dock
HP USB-C Universal Dock with 4.5 Adapter
HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 with Combo Cable
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 980 MB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  All cables are sold separately.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  WWAN module is optional and requires separately purchased service contract and factory configuration. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  GPS module not available if WWAN is selected.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Internet access required.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter).
-  HP BIOSphere available only on business PCs with HP BIOS.
-  Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88.
-  HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM); HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP Microsoft Integration Kit for Microsoft Systen Center Configuaton Manager: Not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Client Security Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty.
-  Supports battery fast charge. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required.
-  Power adapters are chosen depending on your configurations.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  SDXC card supported up to 2TB.
-  HP Sure Start Gen 3 is available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
- Free shipping