Stylish form and customizable tools—business performance all dressed up.
DTS Studio Sound™
HP Premiumspill-resistant keyboard
SSD or HDDdrive options
Built for performance
Windows 10 Pro
Be productive in any situation. Experience the new features of Windows 10 Pro3 on the powerful,touch-optional2 HP ProBook 655.
Enjoy impressive collaboration tools like Skype for Business4, HP Noise Reduction Software, and a 720p webcam for collaboration on the go.
Connect with legacy feature support available on the HP ProBook 655 like an optional optical drive2, native serial ports, a standard VGA port, and an RJ-45 connection.
Stay connected with less interference using the built-in wireless support and optional Bluetooth® 4.1 LE wireless technology.5
Stay up and running
HP Client Security
HP Client Security7 suite helps you quickly and easily encrypt your hard drive, permanently delete unwanted or discarded data8, restrict unauthorized access, and more.
HP BIOSphere boosts security and keeps mission-critical data and systems under lock and key with customizable authentication and BIOS-level passwords.8
Also included with your order
Free shipping and returns
Get free shipping on all your orders.
AND if you need to send something back,
that's free, too.
Get the lowest price on HP technology, always.
If you find a lower price on another online store, we will match it.
24/7 Free support
Get free product setup and technical
support from the ones who know HP
products best 365 days a year.
The only place to get it all - hp.comLearn more
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD's numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Skype for business subscription required.
- Wireless and Bluetooth may be optional features. Wireless requires separately purchased access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
- Requires Windows.
- For the use cases outlined in the DOD 5220.22-M Supplement. Does not support Solid State Drives (SSDs). Initial setup required. Web history deleted only in Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers and must be user enabled. With Windows 8.1, user must turn off Enhanced Protection Mode in IE11 for shred on browser close feature.
- HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
©2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
AMD and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro 64)
- AMD PRO A10 APU
- 8 GB memory; 500 GB HDD storage
- 15.6" diagonal HD SVA eDP display
Protect your existing IT investments with the cost effective HP ProBook 655 that integrates with your legacy devices and is equipped with the latest security and productivity features.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory slots.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  DVD-Writer does not support DVD RAM. Don’t copy copyright protected materials.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM); HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP Microsoft Integration Kit for Microsoft Systen Center Configuaton Manager: Not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  WWAN module is optional and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  HP Mobile Connect Pro is only available on preconfigured devices with WWAN. For geographic availability refer to www.hp.com/go/mobileconnect
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter).
-  Skype is not offered in China.
-  HP Client Catalog not preinstalled, coming soon at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
-  LANDESK Management subscription required.
-  HP BIOSphere available only on business PCs with HP BIOS.
-  Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  With Blu-Ray, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this PC.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  EPEAT ® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory www.hp.com/go/options.
Save $110 instantly
- Earn 1x points