Meet the Officejet Pro X
HP PageWide Technology
The secret to the HP Officejet Pro X Series' record-breaking speed1 and professional quality is HP PageWide Technology - a stationary print bar that spans the width of a page and prints entire documents in a single pass.
Distributed Enterprise Solutions
Remotely and easily manage your entire fleet with HP Web Jetadmin and HP's Universal Print Driver. Future-proof your investment with expandable HP JetAdvantage and partner solutions.2 Protect data via PIN printing with USB memory. Authorize access to device capabilities and color printing.
Print wirelessly from PCs, tablets, and smartphones3 and print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint capabilities and color printing.4
Double-sided printing can save you time and money using up to 50% less paper.
Customer case studies
"Officejet Pro X gives you the perfect finish that saves money for the company. Cost. Quality. Speed. Everything comes together."
Amit Sujan, President and CEO
Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Ronciglione
"Officejet Pro X has been selected because the consumption of energy is about half compared to a traditional printer."
Giuseppe Ginnasi, Chairman of the Board
Also included with your order
Free shipping and returns
Get free shipping on all your orders.
AND if you need to send something back,
that's free, too.
Get the lowest price on HP technology, always.
If you find a lower price on another online store, we will match it.
24/7 Free support
Get free product setup and technical
support from the ones who know HP
products best 365 days a year.
The only place to get it all - hp.comLearn more
- Comparison based on manufacturers published specifications of fastest available color mode (as of May 2014) and includes color laser MFPs <$1000 USD and color laser printers <$800 USD available May 2014 based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q2 2014 and HP internal testing of printer in fastest available color mode (sample 4-page category documents tested from ISO 24734). For more information, see www.hp.com/go/printerclaims.
- HP Web Jetadmin is free and available for download at hp.com/go/webjetadmin.
- Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to printer. Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
- Requires an Internet connection to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and other HP ePrint details, see http://www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Mobile devices require Internet connection and email capability. May require wireless access point. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
- Water-resistance based on HP internal testing, using paper with ColorLok® logo.
- Fade resistance based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
© HP Inc. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained here in.