Naturally drive content, ideas, and drawing forward with digital pen-based computing and Windows Ink.7 Seamlessly write notes in Office, or draw in various apps.
Windows Ink: quickest way to bring ideas to life.
Reinvent My Story
Express yourself in a powerful way with Windows Ink.
Stability in every stroke
A stainless steel kickstand holds firm at your ideal writing angle, for a remarkably natural pen experience designed to make you rethink the way you use a PC.
thin with keyboard
weight with keyboard
HP Active Pen
Sketch, blend, write, and navigate on your Spectre x2 with smooth control and astonishing accuracy.
No matter which position you work in, the keyboard holds secure with a powerful magnet. For an angled typing experience, a second magnet locks into an elevated position.
Work comfortably with a full-sized aluminum keyboard, with 1.5mm key travel.
Designed for those who appreciate beauty and performance as much as practicality, the new Spectre x2 brings this design to life with a range of smart, innovative features.
Finished in Dark Ash Silver with Copper colored kickstand, the Spectre x2 is expertly crafted from aluminum for a precise design that promises a more refined build and feel.
Stainless Steel Kickstand
Built with ultra-durable 3.5mm stainless steel, an iconic U-shaped design hugs the edges and pops out fluidly for ultimate stability.
165 Degree Rotation
Whether you're working from a desk, lounging on a couch, or anywhere in betweemâ€”this kickstand is optimized for inking.
The way you work will never be the same with the precision of Windows Ink7 on a stunningly radiant 6-million-pixel display. Draw, edit and retouch photos with with our brightest display yet.1
HP Active Pen Included
Reinvent the way you write, draw, or compute with precision and a natural feel.
6 million pixels
Our brightest display yet reveals next-level clarity at 6 million pixels in the 3K2K (3000 x 2000) screen.1
3:2 Apsect Ratio5
Strong, Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 is designed to withstand everyday usage with a 3:2 aspect ratio5 optimized for adaptability.
Astonishing power. Infinite potential.
Ascend to a whole new level of productivity thanks to a 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor2 with Iris Plus Graphics, up to 16GB RAM, and up to 1TB SSD PCIe.3
Intel® Iris™ graphics
Handle even the most demanding apps with the high performance Intel Iris Plus Graphics.
Intel® Core™ i Processors
Intel Core i5 and i7 Processors make even the most performance-intensive tasks feel smooth and responsive.2
Power up in 30 minutes
Now, nothing stands between you and your work-flow with up to a 8 hour battery life8, and Fast Charge9 which lets you power back up to 50% in a mere 30 minutes.
Solid State Storage
Speed and space come together with a 1TB PCIe SSD3 that sits at the forefront of innovation. Boot up is quick, apps load rapidly, and multi-tasking is smooth and fluid.
Work as long and hard as you want
High performance features to help accomplish more than you ever thought possible.
Experience connectivity without compromise, with 2 USB Type-C4 ports for power, display and transferring data, as well as an audio combo jack, and a Micro SD slot.
Multi-task efficiently with up to 16GB LPDDR3 onboard memory.
Extensively tested in real-world scenarios, a premium-quality antenna is strategically positioned to deliver fast wireless speeds and maximum reception in every mode.
Two strategically-placed fans keep internals cool—allowing Core i Processors to deliver full PC power.
USB-C to USB-A adapter
USB-C™ to USB-A adapter
Comes with a USB-C to USB-A dongle adaptor.
Accessorize your PC with
- 3K2K content is required to view 3K2K images.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- For hard drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
- USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
- Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
- Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.windows.com. Apps sold separately.
- Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
- Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off (using "shut down" command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the notebook, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance Available on select HP Spectre x360 and HP x2 PC models.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft's support, please see Microsoft's Support Lifecycle FAQ atÂ https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Intel® Iris™ Plus Graphics 640
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
Revolutionize your workflow and creativity, and experience the pen in a whole new way. The Spectre x2 boldly redefines how you interact with your PC—with optimized angles for inking, an impressive 6M pixel display, and the cutting-edge specs you need to ignite your potential.
-  ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
-  Internet access required and not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Call 1.877.232.8009 or www.hp.com/go/carepack-services for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
-  3K2K content is required to view 3K2K images.
-  Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
-  Requires an Internet connection, not included, to an HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration. For complete details, see www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
-  For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant [Link will vary outside of the U.S.] HP Support Assistant is available for Android and Windows based PCs.
-  Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See http://www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Tested by HP using continuous video playback, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, player audio level at 100%, played using a Full HD 1080p video stored locally, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off, Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
Get $20 off an ER series display with purchase