Go beyond notebook and tablet
Go beyond Notebook and Tablet
The Pavilion x2 with a magnetic hinge gives you the power to pick a mode for exactly what you need.
The new latchless magnetic hinge undergoes extensive quality testing. We tested the magnetic mechanisms by opening and closing 25 thousand times and detaching and reattaching 10 thousand times.
Tent mode to play
Your favorite games and apps at your fingertips.
Notebook mode to work
Pay bills, update your calendar, and be productive.
Stand mode to watch
Perfect for movies and video conferencing.
Tablet mode to go
From books to blogs, browse on-the-go.1
Liberating battery life
With up to 10 hours and 45 minutes of battery life, there's plenty of time to watch a full length movie, play games, surf the web, and get work done.2
More ports. Fewer adapters.
SD Card Reader
Easily move your photos and videos between peripheral devices with the easy access SD Card Reader.
Convenient Micro HDMI port
Transfer an uncompressed video signal with the Micro HDMI port and enjoy crystal clear HD video on your larger monitor or TV.
USB Type-C Connector
Charge and data transfer from one reversible port. With the latest and most advanced USB connector you'll also be able to power other devices and never have to worry about plugging in upside down.
USB 2.0 Connector
There's no need for adapters with the classic USB 2.0 connector. Easily connect any of your existing USB peripherals without paying extra for unnecessary dongles.
|Weight||2.48 lbs||1.29 lbs without keyboard|
|Height||16.78 mm||9.65 mm without keyboard|
Start up in an instant, quickly switch between applications, and manage files easier, with the fast and fluid Windows 8.1.3
Handle all your everyday tasks easily. With Intel© processors, get the reliable performance you expect and quality you can count on.
Choose your color
Take your pick of colors for style that matches you. Color choices are Blizzard white, Sunset Red, and Turbo Silver.4
HP TrueVision HD Webcam
Capture all the details with vibrant clarity, even in low light. Enjoy the nuances of face-to-face conversations, thanks to the HP TrueVision HD Webcam.1
Stunning IPS display
View photos, videos, and games with stunning clarity from almost any angle with IPS technology.
Say goodbye to whirring fans. Your PC can run cool and quiet, with no noisy hardware or unsightly vents, thanks to an innovative design that eliminates the fan.
- Internet service required and not included.
- Battery life tested by HP using continuous Full HD video playback, 1080p (1920x1080) resolution, 80% (150 nits) brightness, system audio level at 50%, player audio level at 100%, played from local storage, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Colors may vary by region.
- Supported on Windows 8, Android and iOS operating systems. Internet service required and not included. Available only in the US, UK, New Zealand, and Australia.
- Availability of e-commerce and auto back-up varies by country. Supported on Windows 8 and above, Android and iOS operating systems. Free Snapfish membership required. Internet service required and not included. Print ordering available for pick up at select retailers in the U.S. only. (US, UK, Australia, New Zealand only)
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft's support, please see Microsoft's Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle