OMEN's first overclockable laptop1
Two large, high performance fans pull cool air in from numerous vents on the bottom of the laptop. An integrated vapor chamber on select configurations and four 3.5mm heat pipes help transfer heat away from the GPU and CPU and towards four massive radiators. All of this comes together to let you push hardware beyond factory settings.
Possess the power to run even the most demanding games with up to a factory overclocked1NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080.
10: Gaming Perfected
Powered by the new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture, the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1080 Ti delivers improved performance of previous-generation graphics cards, plus superb energy-efficiency, innovative new gaming technologies, and breakthrough VR experiences.
Now, you can get all the performance of a desktop in a mobile form factor. NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 is the king of all GPUs, built with ultra-fast FinFET, high-bandwidth GDDR5X (G5X) technologies, and support for DirectX 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest gaming notebook experiences.
The latest gaming technologies
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1080 is built to meet the demands of next-generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA® GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences, plus revolutionary new 360-degree image captureâ€”even in VR.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsetsâ€”driven by NVIDIA® VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
Overclockable performance.1 Unstoppable power.
Define your own performance limits on a laptop engineered with the power an esports athlete demands.
Intel® Core™ processors
Add absolute power to your arsenal with the latest Intel® Core™ processors (HK series on select models),2 unlocked for overclocking1 and crank up the settings for a fast, superb gaming experience.
DDR4 memory and options supporting Intel® XMP
With up to 32GB of fast,5 high bandwidth DDR4 RAM, everything from multitasking to playing games gets a performance boost. Optional memory modules supporting Intel XMP let you overclock1 RAM up to DDR4-28001 for faster system operation and more responsive gameplay.
Serious storage options
Choose from configurations with a hard drive, SSD, dual storage or RAID0 SSD. Designed for those with a need for speed, RAID0 SSD splits data across two separate SSDs so you experience faster game loading and overall system responsiveness.
Your rig. Your rules.
Customizable, athlete-inspired features put you in control of your rig's appearance and internals.
Light up the arena
Take control of your laptop's appearance with RGB LED lighting effects in 8 different zones across the chassisâ€”all easily customizable within the OMEN Command Center.
Enhancements you can see.
See-through single panel access to the HDD, SSDs, and RAM lets you quickly upgrade and expand to the next tier of gaming and see what your laptop's got inside.
Audio by Bang & Olufsen
Sense every pulse-pounding moment for a totally engrossing experience with HP Audio Boost and audio by Bang & Olufsen.
Packed with ports
Create your ideal battle station with a generous port selection.
- 1. Ethernet
- 2. 2 USB 3.1 Type-CTM port (Thunderbolt-certified)
- 3. Mini DisplayPort
- 4. HDMI 2.0a
- 5. USB 3.0 Type-A
- 1. SD Slot
- 2. USB 3.0 Type-A
- 3. DC input
- 1. USB 3.0 Type-A
- 2. DTS Headphone:X® jack
- 3. Microphone jack
Your sixth sense
DTS Headphone:X® technology comes built-in for a surround sound experience that puts you right in the middle of the action.Plug your headset into the DTS Headphone:X® jack and hear precisely where every footstep and shot comes from, and show your enemies what it means to be on full alert.
The ultimate team
When all your components work together just right, your enemies might as well prepare for the worst. With cutting–edge features like 12,000 DPI on the OMEN Mouse, blue mechanical switches on the OMEN Keyboard, and virtual surround sound for the OMEN headset when plugged into the DTS Headphone:X® jack, your opponents won't be able to gain the upper hand.
Sweep the leaderboards and dominate fast–paced combat with the new lineup of OMEN Displays. Lightning fast refresh rates,7 up to 165Hz, and the latest graphics technology – say no more.
- Only on select models. Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warrant, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
- Multi–core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intelâ€™s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- 4K content required to view full 4K images.
- All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
- Amount of memory varies by configuration.
- Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
- FreeSync is an AMD technology is enabled on FHD displays and is designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display's refresh rate to the frame rate of the graphics card. Monitor, AMD Radeonâ„¢ Graphics and/or AMD A–Series APU compliant with DisplayPortâ„¢™ Adaptive–Sync required. AMD Catalystâ„¢™ 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and HEADPHONE:X and the DTS HEADPHONE:X logo are trademarks of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by theVideo Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
USB Type–C™ and USB–C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.