Power for hours
Never slow down with up to 13 hours2 that allows you to create, stay productive, and entertain without having to recharge.
Up to13 hoursof battery2
Get through an entire work day, or travel from San Francisco to Tokyo without ever needing to plug-in. Thanks to advanced engineering, we built the HP Spectre Pro x360 using fewer parts which allowed us to create a strong and light convertible PC with a thin and powerful polymer battery.
Ultra-slim profile, sleek lines
Sturdy lightweight aluminum creates a seamless look on this incredibly thin commercial convertible PC.
Four modes for 360° versatility
Four unique modes give you a high-performance notebook, impressive presentation tool, and multimedia marvel with an incredibly thin, effortlessly portable profile.
Stand mode to watch
Perfect for movies and video conferencing.
Tablet mode to work on the go
At the airport or at a coffee shop, tablet mode is perfect for checking email and reading.
Notebook mode to be productive
Work, collaborate, and create content.
Tent mode to share
Showcase your presentations on a 13.3 inch diagonal screen.
Commanding performance for the power user
Next generation 2x2 Wi-Fi antenna positioned at the top of the display to give you faster wireless speeds and maximize reception in every mode.
Take HD up a notch
Lifelike Full HD with an optional QHD ultra-resolution 13.3-inch touch diagonal display.
Intel's bestprocessor ever
The new standard for PC performance has arrived with 6th Gen Intel® CoreTM i5/i7 processors3 with optional vProTM, 4 technology.
Choose from powerful and
speedy SED or SSD
Stand up to your workload with the durable HP Spectre Pro x360 designed to undergo MIL-STD 810G testing.5
Features you can count on
Security you can count on
Encrypt your SED drive including the OS to help protect your data using Windows BitLocker and TPM 2.0.
Packed with ports
Connect to displays, printers, devices and more with ease. Includes: 3 USB 3.0, 1 HDMI and 1 Mini Display Port.
Enabled for HP Active Pen
Help improve your productivity with the optional HP Active Pen7 with enhanced responsive touch and pinpoint control features.
Stay productive on an HP Spectre Pro x360 business convertible with 6th Gen Intel® CoreTM i5/i7 processors3 and optional vProTM, 4.
- Based on HP's internal analysis as January 4, 2016 of business class notebooks with >1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection, BIOS-level protection, passing MIL-STD 810G tests, optional docking incorporating power delivery, 6th Generation Intel Core i processors with vPro, and convertible design with keyboard that does not detach.
- Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on your application workload and hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Sold as an optional feature.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft's support, please see Microsoft's Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle
Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.