HP Elite X2
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB NVMe storage
- 12.3" WUXGA+ Touch display
Get the best of both worlds with the freedom and agility of a tablet and full PC performance. Backed by hardened security the HP Elite x2 delivers the performance and versatility you need while protecting your assets.
Windows 10 Home 64
HP Elite x2 G4 with Intel® i5-8265U processor, 16GB RAM, and integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620 - 6FE44AV
HP Elite x2 G4 w/Intel® i5-8365U processor, 8GB RAM, integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620, 32GB eMMC, OS Recovery, vPro- 5ZP12AV
HP Elite x2 G4 with Intel® i5-8365U processor, 16GB RAM, and integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620, vPro - 5ZP11AV
HP Elite x2 G4 with Intel® i7-8565U processor, 8GB RAM, and integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620 - 5ZP13AV
HP Elite x2 G4 with Intel® i7-8565U processor, 16GB RAM, integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620, 32 GB eMMC, OS Recovery - 6FE46AV
HP Elite x2 G4 with Intel® i7-8665U processor, 8GB RAM, and integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620, vPro - 6FE45AV
HP Elite x2 G4, Intel® i7-8665U processor, 16GB RAM, integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620, 32GB eMMC, OS Recovery, vPro- 6FE47AV
Intel® Core™ i5-8365U vPro™ with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (1.6 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 6 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i7-8565U with Intel® UHD Graphics 620 (1.8 GHz base frequency, up to 4.6 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
Intel® Core™ i7-8665U vPro™ with Intel® UHD graphics 620 (1.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.8 GHz with Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, 8 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
Intel® vPro™ Technology Disabled
Intel® vPro™ Technology Enabled
13" diagonal IPS WLED 3k2k (3000 x 2000) ultraslim Touchscreen with Corning® Gorilla® Glass 5, 450 nits
256 GB M.2 SATA-3 Self-Encrypting Opal 2 TLC SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Self-Encrypting Opal 2 TLC SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe + 32GB 3D Xpoint SSD
1 TB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
2 TB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
Clickpad Backlit Collaboration Travel Keyboard, Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
Clickpad Backlit Leather Folio Keyboard, Touchpad with multi-touch gesture support
Intel® AX200 Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 Combo, vPro™
Integrated GPS module
Service provider information for AT&T
Service provider information for Verizon
Integrated Fingerprint Sensor
65-watt AC Adapter, Straight USB-C connector, slim
1.0m Premium Power Cord with C5 connector
Three-year limited warranty (3/3/0)
Wacom AES 2.0 Pen with App Launch Button G3
HP Comfort Grip Wireless Mouse
HP Stereo 3.5mm Headset
HP Stereo USB Headset
HP USB-C to HDMI 2.0 Adapter
HP USB-C to USB Hub Adapter
HP USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter
HP USB-C to RJ45 Flash Disabled Adapter
HP USB-C to VGA Adapter
HP USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter
HP 65-watt USB-C AC Adapter, nPFC, with USA Power Cord
HP Nano Lock
HP Elitex2 G4 Collaboration Travel Keyboard
HP Elitex2 G4 Leather Folio Keyboard
HP USB-C Mini Dock
HP USB-C Dock G5
HP USB-C/A Universal Dock G2
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2
HP USB-C Dock G4 US
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Dynamic Regulatory Solution will auto-change AC WLAN to abgn by passive scan when entering Indonesia.
-  WWAN module is optional, must be configured at the factory and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Gigabit class Category 16 4G LTE module is optional and must be configured at the factory. Module designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Backwards compatible to HSPA 3G technologies. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP Driver Packs not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Drive Lock & Automatic Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
-  HP Fingerprint Sensor sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Firmware TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).re TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
-  HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  Windows Defender Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP Sure Start Gen5 is available on select HP PCs with Intel processors. See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Run Gen2: See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Recover Gen2: See product specifications for availability. Requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data. HP Sure Recover (Gen1) does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen5 is available on select HP Pro and Elite PCs. See product specifications for details. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen5 requires Windows and is available on the select HP Pro and Elite PCs. See product specifications for details.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Recharges the battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory is sold separately. Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system. Available for HP commercial desktops and notebooks and for select HP workstations (HP Z240 Tower/SFF, Z2 Mini, ZBook Studio, 15 and 17 G5) and requires a SATA HDD, 7th Gen or higher Intel® Core™ processor or Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 V6 product family or higher, BIOS version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10 version 1703 or higher, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe™ Spec 1.1, and an Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.
-  32 GB Intel® Optane™ memory only available for 512 GB Intel® PCIe® NVMe™ QLC M.2 SSD.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled WLAN card and discrete TPM 2.0 are required. See https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/architecture-and-technology/vpro/vpro-platform-general.html
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10. See product specifications for availability. On HP Elite x2 G4 units with WWAN shipping to China, HP Sure Sense is only available via Softpaq download.
- Free shipping
Save $50 on a Tango Printer with purchase of any Laptop or Desktop
Get a Deskjet 3755 for just $49.99 with purchase of any Laptop or Desktop