Mobility and style without compromise
Strikingly thin and elegant, the Elite x2 1012 is a 2-in-1 for the mobile workforce and executives who want no compromises when it comes to enterprise-class power, durability, connectivity, long battery life and productivity on the go, in a stylish design.
Performance to get the job done.
Combine great mobile performance and amazing battery life with 6th Gen Intel® Core™ M series, including the Intel® Core™ m7 processor1.
Display Resistance with Corning® Gorilla® Glass
Corning® Gorilla® Glass provides exceptional damage resistance to the scratches and bumps of everyday use.
Audio by Bang & Olufsen
Dual stereo speakers and audio by Bang & Olufsen.
2x2 Dual Band WLAN ac/b/g/nx with Bluetooth® 4.2, WIGIG (optional), 3G or 4G WWAN2 (optional); HP Mobile Connect.3 (optional)
Charge devices, transfer data quickly, and connect to 4k devices with the USB-C™ port with Thunderbolt™ technology.
Unique kickstand design
The durable stainless steel kickstand rotates 150 degrees to adjust smoothly to any viewing angle.
Superb typing experience, with best-in-class keyboards for productivity on the go with the HP Elite x2 1012 keyboard options.
Full-size Wacom pen and digitizer
Utilize the full-size Wacom pen and digitizer. The preferred choice of creative professionals around the world.
Optional docking solutions
Easily expand your display, network, and device connectivity to customize an always-ready workspace with an optional enterprise docking solution.4
The tools you need to succeed
Start, work, and transition between modes easily with Window 10 Pro.5
Hassle-free, multi-layered enterprise-class security features cover every level of security, from data to user identity to the physical device.
Security at startup
Streamline client deployment and maintenance with remote BIOS configuring and recovery using HP BIOSphere and HP Sure Start Technology.6
Power defenses for
data and devices
Help keep sensitive information safe with pre-installed HP Client Security,7 Intel® vPro™,8 and optional features like a Trusted Platform Module (TPM) and self-encrypting drive (SED).4
Get extra assurance from Windows 10 Pro5 authentication and the optional integrated fingerprint reader, or upgrade from the detachable travel keyboard to the optional advanced backlit keyboard with integrated NFC and smartcard reader.
Built for wherever you work
Transform healthcare. Supercharge retail. Energize education. Every aspect of the Elite x2 1012 is designed to exceed expectations and meet the specific needs of your workday.
Mobility for your business
Durable, powerful, and mobile, the HP Elite x2 will work as hard as you do and help you manage the pressures of your workday.
Solutions to keep you going
With comprehensive wireless capability and extensive mobility features, the HP Elite x2 lets you take your business to the customer better than ever before.
Don't settle for less than the best
Reliable, flexible, and durable, the HP Elite x2 is a perfect device for the fast-paced world of modern medicine, offering powerful solutions to ensure the quality of care that patients and providers deserve.
Engineered to pass MIL-STD-810G testing9, the HP Elite x2 can go everywhere you need to go and stand up to the wear and tear of any healthcare environment.
Mobile and flexible
We've designed the HP Elite x2 to be as mobile as you are—with easy wireless connectivity and extensive mobile options, this device is built to keep you going.
HP healthcare solutions enable providers and empower patients with more intuitive solutions like the HP Active Pen to capture patient information and take notes in a natural and comfortable way.
You work hard. Your devices should too.
You're on your feet all day, working hard to give your customers the very best, and HP Elite x2 is the device that can help you to keep up.
The HP Elite x2 is designed to withstand MIL-STD-810G testing9, so you don't need to worry about drops, spills, or everyday wear and tear.
Retail needs covered
For over 40 years, HP has been helping retailers evolve with the dynamics of a changing marketplace, delivering solutions and services from the main office to the storefront and everywhere in between.
From sturdy travel cases4 to charging carts4 to keep your entire department powered up and ready to go, the Elite x2 has an extensive selection of accessories to help you keep up with your business.
A great teacher deserves great tools
With a durable design, impressive software, and easy mobility, the HP Elite x2 is a powerful answer to all your teaching challenges.
Built for schools
Built to withstand MIL-STD-810G testing9, the Elite x2 gives educators the tools they need to keep the class on track, no matter how messy it gets.
The HP Elite x2 is the perfect device for a fast-paced and active classroom. The best-in-class removable keyboards and the HP Active Pen makes note-taking and record-keeping comfortable and easy.
Introducing HP School Pack 2.0, an out-of-the box solution of digital tools and content designed for collaborative, standards-aligned and personalized learning.
Masterfully crafted 2-in-1 for today's business
Stunning IT friendly design. Elite x2 1012 incorporates Elite global enterprise-class security and manageability features, enterprise-class durability, on-site serviceability10, global sku availability and support across 180 countries.
You might be interested in
HP Advanced Wireless Docking Station
Expand your workspace with seamless connectivity.
HP Elite x2 1012 Protective Case
Add an extra layer of protection for wherever the day takes you.
HP USB-C to HDMI Adapter
Project your HD video and audio content to an external display, TV, or projector.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Built in Qualcomm® Gobi™ modules available in select HP products and require wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. 4G LTE not available in all regions. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
- Select models only. Service provided by Cubic Telecom Ltd. HP Mobile Connect Pro service requires a device with compatible mobile broadband module and HP Mobile Connect Pro service included. Service purchase necessary at the end of inclusive service or beyond 200 MB per month. For more information visit hp.com/go/mobileconnect
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
- Requires Windows.
- Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers.
- MIL-STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. MIL-STD 810G test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL-STD 810G test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Serviceable by HP Authorized Service Providers or participants in HP's Self Maintainer program. See http://www.hp.com/partners/SMprogram
- HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android™, iOS, and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets, and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see hp.com/touchpoint for availability information.
- HP Care Services are optional. Service levels and response times for HP Care Services may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel 6th Gen and other future-generation processors on systems shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft's support, please see Microsoft's Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle