A design that demands attention
Beautifully crafted with an aluminum chassis, this design is all about high end style. We combined elegance and efficiency with a 13.3" or 17.3" diagonal display, full-size keyboard, and all the ports you need.
This design enables a more natural typing position and better air circulation.
Charge, transfer data, or connect a display from one reversible port.4
Enhance your security with a seamless, invisible fingerprint reader.
Elegance and efficiency collide in a beautifully crafted device that promises not only the unbridled performance you needâ€”but also the daring, high-end design you want.
13.3" diagonal models
13.3" and 17.3" diagonal models
A front row experience from anywhere
Whether you're watching a movie or editing a video, turn everything on screen into a spectacle with an 8 million pixel display1, NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX graphics card6, and audio by Bang & Olufsen.
Ultra HD 4K1
(3840 x 2160)
8.3 million pixels
(1920 x 1080)
2.07 million pixels
Dual display support
Add a second external display for a more immersive computing experience. Supporting up to two 4K monitors, you can increase your productivity, or just make multitasking easier.
Accessorize your PC with
- 4K display available on select models only.
- HP SecurePad available on select models only.
- All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
- USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- On select models.
- NVIDIA GeForce 940MX graphics card available on select models.
- Micro Edge display is available on 13.3" models only.
- Battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for details. Â
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Weight and system dimensions may fluctuate due to configuration and manufacturing variances.
- Full high-definition (FHD) content required to view FHD images. Â
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.