Premium Elite features
Built-in security with HP Client Security, TPM, integrated HP Sure Start and optional hardened fingerprint reader.5
Easy to Manage
With manageability tools like HP Touchpoint Manager4, IT can remotely manage the device over wired and wireless networks.
Simplicity of touch
Pick the right display for the way you work with FHD touch display.5
Expand and upgrade
Easily upgrade your system's memory, storage and WWAN components6
Accessorize to meet your needs
A wide variety of optional accessories like the HP Ultra-Slim Docking Station, Elite displays, carrying cases, HP Notebook Power Bank and much more.5
Extreme tests for extreme dependability
The HP EliteBook 725 passes MIL-STD 810G tests7. Add another 120,000 hoursof our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the Elite PCs in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our Elite PCs were dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the Elite PCs to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support8, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
Need more options?
Also included with your order
Free shipping and returns
Get free shipping on all your orders.
AND if you need to send something back,
that's free, too.
Get the lowest price on HP technology, always.
If you find a lower price on another online store, we will match it.
24/7 Free support
Get free product setup and technical
support from the ones who know HP
products best 365 days a year.
The only place to get it all - hp.comLearn more
* Estimated U.S. retail price. Actual prices may vary.
- Based on HP's internal analysis of mainstream business class notebooks as of January 6, 2016 with >1 million unit annual sales having pre-installed encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection, passing MIL STD 810G tests, with optional docking incorporating power delivery, clamshell model, Intel Core U-Series or AMD PRO A-Series processors, built in VGA or HDMI, Display Port, RJ-45 and at least two USB 3.0 ports, integrated Smart Card reader, full connectivity offering optional WWAN, at least 44 WHr battery, and offering HDD/SSHD and SSD storage options.
- Skype for Business subscription required.
- AMD PRO A12 APU is an optional feature. This system requires a separately purchased 64-bit operating system and 64-bit software products to take advantage of the 64-bit processing capabilities of AMD technology. Multi-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Given the wide range of software applications available, performance of a system including a 64-bit operating system and a dual-core processor will vary. AMD's model numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
- HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android™, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information. HP Always on Remote Management features (Wipe, Lock, Unlock and reporting of BIOS boot error codes) are available on select HP EliteBooks and require an internet connection, Intel® vPro™ technology and function in S3/Sleep, S4/Hibernate and S5/Soft Off power states. SATA drives are wiped. The remote wipe of Self Encrypting Drives that have hardware encryption active is not supported. Remote control is supported on devices with Windows 7 SP1 or higher, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (Intel®-based x86/x64) operating systems.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- WWAN is an optional feature and use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Elite support only available in the US and Canada in English.
AMD, AMD Radeon and the AMD logo are registered trademarks of AMD, used with permission.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by the HP Inc. reseller offers may vary. Items sold by the HP Inc. are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP Inc. terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled.
© Copyright 2015 HP Inc. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.