HP ProBook 445
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- AMD Ryzen™ 3 APU Processor
- 8 GB memory; 500 GB HDD storage
- 14" HD (1366x768) Anti-Glare display
Full-featured, thin, and light, the HP ProBook 445 lets professionals stay productive in the office and on the go. Stylish design plus optional quad-core performance and long battery life make this HP ProBook essential for today’s workforce.
Windows 10 Home 64
HP Probook 445 G6 Notebook with AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500U (2.0GHZ, 4 cores) and AMD Radeon™ Vega 8 UMA Graphics - 5MV09AV
HP Probook 445 G6 Notebook with AMD Ryzen™ 7 2700U (2.2GHZ, 4 cores) and AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 10 UMA Graphics - 5XH25AV
AMD Ryzen™ 5 2500U APU with Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics (2 GHz base clock, up to 3.6 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
AMD Ryzen™ 7 PRO 2700U APU with Radeon™ RX Vega 10 Graphics (2.2 GHz base clock, up to 3.8 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB L3 cache, 4 cores
14" diagonal LED SVA Anti-Glare HD (1366x768) with 2 Antennas and Webcam
14" diagonal LED SVA Anti-Glare HD (1366x768) with 2 Antennas, and IR Webcam
14" diagonal LED UWVA Anti-Glare FHD (1920x1080) with 2 Antennas, no webcam
14" diagonal LED UWVA Anti-Glare FHD (1920x1080) with 2 Antennas, and Webcam
14" diagonal LED UWVA Anti-Glare FHD (1920x1080) with 2 Antennas, and IR Webcam
Integrated HD 720p webcam with dual-microphone array
Integrated HD 720p IR webcam with dual-microphone array
8 GB DDR4-2400 memory (1 DIMM)
8 GB DDR4-2400 memory (2 DIMMs)
16 GB DDR4-2400 memory (2 DIMMs)
1 TB 5400 RPM SATA hard drive
128 GB M2 SATA-3 TLC SSD
256 GB M2 PCIe NVMe SSD
512 GB M2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
HP Premium Spill-resistant Keyboard; Clickpad with multi-touch gesture support, backlit
Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi® with Bluetooth® 4.2
Realtek 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) Wi-Fi® with Bluetooth® 4.2
Integrated Fingerprint Reader
45-watt AC Adapter, Straight USB-C connector, nPFC
65-watt AC Adapter, Straight USB-C connector, nPFC
1.8m Power Cord with C5 connector
1.0m Power Cord with C5 connector and fixed duckhead (For USB Type-C AC adapters)
1.8m Power Cord with C5 connector and fixed duckhead (For USB Type-C AC adapters)
Three-year limited warranty (3/3/0)
TPM (Trusted Plaform Module) Disabled
HP Laser 3-button USB Mouse
HP Comfort Grip Wireless Mouse
HP Carrying Case
HP Basic Backpack
HP Basic Messenger Case
HP Hard Disk Drive Bracket Kit - For Probook 400 G6 Series Notebooks
HP Ultraslim Keyed Cable Lock
HP 45-watt Smart AC Adapter, nPFC, USA
HP 45-watt USB-C AC Adapter
HP USB-C Mini Dock
HP USB-C Dock G4
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 with Audio Conferencing Module
HP USB-C Universal Dock
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Max Boost clock frequency performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Backlit keyboard is an optional feature.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  HP PhoneWise Client is only available on select platforms. For supported platforms and HP PhoneWise system requirements see www.hp.com/go/HPPhoneWise.
-  HP Driver Packs not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  Ivanti Management Suite subscription required.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4 requires Intel® or AMD 8th Gen processors. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Device Access Manager requires HP Client Security Suite Gen4.
-  HP Drive Lock & Automatic Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
-  HP Fingerprint Sensor sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  HP Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method.
-  HP Password Manager requires Internet Explorer or Chrome or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  Firmware TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th or 8th generation processors.
-  RAID configuration is optional and does require a second hard drive.
-  Windows Defender Opt In, Windows 10, and internet connection required for updates.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
- Free shipping
Get $20 off an ER series display with purchase