HP t730 Thin Pro
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients 64
- AMD RX-427BB APU with Radeon™ HD 9000 Graphics (2.7 GHz base frequency, up to 3.6 GHz burst frequency, 4 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 8 GB DDR3L-1600 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)
Goodbye add-ons, extras, and optional features. The HP t730 Thin Client, the world’s first thin client to drive quad UHD/4K displays natively, is ready to deploy in demanding environments right out of the box with an AMD quad-core processor, maximum interfaces, and OS and ISV choices.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Software is dependent on operating system installed. Please refer to this product's QuickSpec for more details.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients is planned for availability on the HP t730 in January 2016.