Equipped with powerful hardware and an aggressive design, the OMEN Laptop takes mobile performance seriously, letting you conquer any challenge in–game from just about anywhere.
With optional NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1070 or AMD Radeon RX 580 Graphics, crisp gameplay becomes a dangerous weapon in your arsenal.1
10: Gaming Perfected
Powered by the new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture, the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1070 delivers improved performance of previous-generation graphics cards, plus superb energy-efficiency, innovative new gaming technologies, and breakthrough VR experiences.
Now, you can get all the performance of a desktop in a mobile form factor. The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1070 GPU is created with high–speed FinFET technology and supports DirectX 12 features to deliver fast, smooth, power–efficient gaming notebook experiences. You can count on an amazing experience in every application–including performance in AAA and immersive VR Ready games.
The latest gaming technologies
Get the power to drive next–generation displays, including VR, ultra–high-resolution, and multiple monitors. And bring more realism to every game with NVIDIA GameWorks technologies that deliver a true cinematic experience and amazing new NVIDIA Ansel that enables 360–degree in–game captures you can view in VR.
Discover next–generation VR performance, the low latency, and plug–and–play compatibility with leading headsets–driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
Your sixth sense
DTS Headphone:X® technology comes built-in for a surround sound experience that puts you right in the middle of the action.Plug your headset into the DTS Headphone:X® jack and hear precisely where every footstep and shot comes from, and show your enemies what it means to be on full alert.
The ultimate team composition
When all your components work together just right, your enemies might as well prepare for the worst. With cutting-edge features like 12,000 DPI on the OMEN Mouse, blue mechanical switches on the OMEN Keyboard, and a custom DTS Headphone:X® profile for the OMEN Headset, your opponents won't be able to gain the upper hand.
Sweep the leaderboards and dominate fast-paced combat with the new lineup of OMEN Displays. Lightning fast refresh rates,8 up to 165Hz, and the latest graphics technology – say no more.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1070 and RX 580 are specific to 17" model. 15" model caps at NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1060 or RX 550.
- Multi–core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
- For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
- Amount of memory varies by configuration.
- Weight will vary by configuration.
- 4K content required to view full 4K images.
- All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
- Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
- FreeSync is an AMD technology is enabled on FHD displays and is designed to eliminate stuttering and/or tearing in games and videos by locking a display's refresh rate to the frame rate of the graphics card. Monitor, AMD Radeon Graphics and/or AMD A–Series APU compliant with DisplayPort Adaptive-Sync required. AMD Catalyst 15.2 Beta (or newer) required. Adaptive refresh rates vary by display.
- Thunderbolt 3–certified USB Type–C is specific to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1060 configs on the OMEN Laptop 15.
- Thunderbolt 3–certified USB Type–C is specific to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1060/1070/Radeon RX580 configs on the OMEN Laptop 17.
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1060 thermal solution shown. Actual thermal solution varies by configuration.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and HEADPHONE:X and the DTS HEADPHONE:X logo are trademarks of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
DisplayPort and the DisplayPort logo are trademarks owned by theVideo Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
USB Type–C and USB–C are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.