HP Elite x2 1013 G3
Unleash your creativity with a detachable PC that delivers full PC performance and pure tablet freedom.
CREATIVITY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
This incredibly thin and light business detachable gives you a pure tablet experience with the power to handle your professional apps.
POWER TO PERFORM
Optional 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processors.2
Collaborate easily using quick launch shortcut buttons.
HP Sure view
The world's first detachable PC with an integrated privacy screen.3
WORLD'S MOST SECURE AND MANAGEABLE PCS4
Cutting–edge security features let you browse confidently, avoid visual hackers, and monitor and restore in–memory BIOS automatically.
HP SURE VIEW3
Instantly protect against visual hacking with HP Sure View, an optional integrated privacy screen developed by HP.
HP SURE CLICK5
Helps protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses with hardware-enforced security for web browsers.
HP SURE START6
Provides hardware-enforced, self-healing protection that automatically recovers the BIOS and other critical firmware.
HP SURE RUN7
Keeps your critical OS processes running with self–healing protection – even if malware tries to shut them down.
HP MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATE8
Fortify your security with up to three authentication factors including fingerprints and facial recognition.
HP MANAGEABILITY INTEGRATION KIT9
The HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
DESIGNED TO BRING PEOPLE TOGETHER
Collaboration is built into the DNA of the HP Elite x2 1013 – equipped with premium audio, high–resolution cameras, and a world–facing mic.
WINDOWS 10 PRO
Be productive in any situation with Windows 10 Pro10 and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features from HP.
Optional 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor.2
Stay connected with support for the latest global 4G LTE wireless broadband technology.11
HP Fast Charge will get up to 50% battery life in just 30 minutes of charging.12
Stand up to the workload with a PC that is designed to pass MIL–STD 810G testing.13
Work comfortably in any light on an optional 700 nit FHD display.14
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type–C™ and USB–C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
- Intel® Quad Core™ processors are optional. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature and requires optional 700 nit FHD screen that must be configured at purchase.
- Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP's Manageability Integration Kit's management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with 1M annual unit sales on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
- HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
- HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP EliteBook products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
- HP Sure Run is available on HP Elite PCs equipped with Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
- HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th or 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN. Three authentication factors requires an Intel® vPro™ processor.
- HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
- 4G LTE module is optional, must be configured at the factory and requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
- Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
- MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Ultra–bright FHD is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- HP Audio Module sold separately and required for audio.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- 16 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
- 13" diagonal 3KX2K touch display
Win the day with full PC performance and unleash creativity with the freedom of a tablet. Powerful processors handle your professional apps while tablet mobility lets you keep working on the go. The Elite x2 1013 delivers on the promise of the detachable device.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Note: Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Some functionality of vPro, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependant on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility of this generation of Intel vPro technology-based hardware with with future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Dynamic Regulatory Solution will auto-change AC WLAN to abgn by passive scan when entering Indonesia.
-  WWAN module is optional, must be configured at the factory and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature. Microsoft Hello requires Windows 10.
-  Internet access required.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
-  HP WorkWise smartphone app is available as a free download on the Google Play. As of September 2017, HP WorkWise will no longer support iOS or iPhone® devices.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP PhoneWise Client may not be available with HP Workwise. For supported platforms and HP PhoneWise system requirements see www.hp.com/go/HPPhoneWise.
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Driver Packs not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
-  Ivanti Management Suite subscription required.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4 requires Intel® or AMD 8th Gen processors. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  HP Fingerprint Sensor sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  HP Password Manager requires Internet Explorer or Chrome or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method.
-  HP Sure Click is available on most HP PCs and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  HP Sure Recover is available on HP Elite PCs with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives, Intel® Optane™. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data.
-  HP Sure Run is available on HP Elite products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD® processors.
-  HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP EliteBook products equipped with 8th Gen Intel® or AMD processors.
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe™ drives.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Supports HP Fast Charging.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
Save $50 on a Tango Printer with purchase of any Laptop or Desktop
Get a Deskjet 3755 for just $49.99 with purchase of any Laptop or Desktop