HP 280 G2 Small Form Factor
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 4 GB memory; 500 GB HDD storage
- Intel® HD Graphics 530
Take on your everyday work at an affordable price with the HP 280 SFF. Get the computing power you need while minimizing the PC footprint and the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system's configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 16 GB (for Windows 7) and 36 GB (for Windows 8.1/10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  Optical drives are optional or add on features. Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and require separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  Select countries only.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows® 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  DDR4-2133 for Skylake CPUS (Transfer rates up 2133 MT/s); DDR4-2400 for Kaby lake CPUS (Transfer rates up 2400 MT/s).
Buy any HP PC and get the HP DeskJet 3755 printer (valued at $69.99) for just $19.99!
Save $60 instantly