Powered for business
Enjoy high quality multimedia
The dual speakers bring you an extraordinary listening experience.
For professionals on the move, the HP 250 features durable casing that helps protect against the rigors of day.
Develop stunning visuals without slowing down your notebook, thanks to Intel's integrated graphics.
Also included with your order
Free shipping and returns
Get free shipping on all your orders.
AND if you need to send something back,
that's free, too.
Get the lowest price on HP technology, always.
If you find a lower price on another online store, we will match it.
24/7 Free support
Get free product setup and technical
support from the ones who know HP
products best 365 days a year.
The only place to get it all - hp.comLearn more
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
- Not all features are available in all editions of Windows 8.1. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows 8.1 functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com for details.
- HD content required to view HD images.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems or Linux. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements
- For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by HP.com; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by HP.com are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP .com terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled.
© Copyright 2015 HP Inc. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Microsoft and Windows are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
When you need a value-priced notebook with plenty of features, look no further than the HP 250. It’s an inexpensive laptop that comes with an 5th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor, backed up by a health 8GB of RAM that's capable of handling CPU-intensive tasks such as working with large spreadsheets or high-resolution images and video without breaking the bank. Its amazingly low price puts it in the price range of the most affordable laptops, even Chromebooks, but it has the full features of a Windows device.
It has a durable mobile design which features a 15.6" diagonal LED-backlit HD4 anti-glare (1366 x 768) display for great views without sacrificing portability, Wi-Fi certified™ WLAN, and the capability to connect to HD displays through an HDMI port. The well-built chassis protects the notebook from the rigors of day-to-day use while looking professional.
The HP 250 provides a rich multimedia experience with integrated Intel® HD4 Graphics, dual speakers for a rich audio sound, and an HD webcam.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 4 GB memory; 500 GB HDD storage
- 15.6" diagonal HD display
Get connected with the value-priced HP 250 Notebook PC with the latest technology and a durable chassis that helps protect the notebook. Complete business tasks with an Intel® processor and essential collaboration tools.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See http://www.intel.com/technology/turboboost/ for more information.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Unit shipped with either "DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL" or "DVD Writer Drive". Units undergoing repairs may be returned with a "DVD+/-RW SuperMulti DL".
-  HD-DVD disks cannot be played on this drive. No support for DVDRAM. Actual speeds may vary. Don't copy copyright protected materials. Double Layer discs can store more data than single layer discs; discs burned with this drive may not be compatible with many existing single-layer DVD drives and players.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Integrated graphics depends on processor. NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology requires an Intel processor, plus an NVIDIA® GeForce® discrete graphics configuration and is available on Windows 10 Pro OS. With NVIDIA® Optimus™ technology, full enablement of all discrete graphics video and display features may not be supported on all systems (e.g. OpenGL applications will run on the integrated GPU or the APU as the case may be).
-  Internet access required.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  Firmware TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT). TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
-  Lock sold separately.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Recharges the battery up to 90% within 90 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 90% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  HDMI cable sold separately.
-  Dual channel memory support only for 8th and 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processors.
- Save $20 instantly