Modern grace and timeless elegance
Picture this: a 27" diagonal floating glass Micro Edge display balanced perfectly on a thin metal stand. This stunning work of art brings modern grace and timeless elegance to your home.
HP Privacy Camera
The HD IR camera and mic enable Windows Hello1, and are designed to pop up only when in use, safeguarding your privacy.
The micro-edge display maximizes your desk space by packing more screen area into a smaller footprint.
Floating glass display
The reflective chrome of the neck and visual tension of the two-volume design make the display seem weightless.
Plenty of port options, 4 USB 3.0 ports, conveniently located in the back, keep you connected without cable clutter.
Adjust the display angle for the most comfortable view with a tested, durable hinge.
The hardware sits in the base, making the display as thin as possible.
With unique features like a pop-up privacy camera and mic, up to Intel® Core™ i7 processor4, and up to 16GB of RAM, you can safely stream, play, and work beyond all expectations.
6th Generation Intel® Core™i Processor
Enhance your computing experience with the latest processors from Intel®.4
Windows 10 Home1
Do great things with Windows Hello1 and Cortana2
Up to 16GB RAM
With up to 16GB DDR4 memory, your PC can keep up with your multitasking life.
Choose your storage
With multiple storage options (1TB SSHD, 256 GB SSD plus 1TB HDD, 256GB SSD plus 2TB HDD) you have the space to save everything without sacrificing speed.
Optional discrete graphics from NVIDIA GTX 950M give you superior performance when multitasking.
When you boot up your PC for the first time, get a personal walk-through during the setup. Easily select only the apps you want to install and get an informative overview of your PC's features.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Some features including voice supported Cortana, inking, and Continuum require more advanced hardware. See www.windows.com. Apps sold separately.
- QHD (Quad High Definition) content required to view QHD images.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
©Copyright 2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Intel, the Intel logo, Xeon, and Xeon Inside are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- This product has been discontinued.
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 (4 GB GDDR5 dedicated)
With sophisticated style and exceptional performance, the HP ENVY All-in-One transforms your work space into a gallery space. It combines sleek, modern design with cutting-edge power for a machine you won’t just want to work on – you’ll want to show off.
Side:1 Thunderbolt™ 3 (Data transfer up to 40 Gb/s, Power Delivery, DP1.2); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1
-  Part of the total system memory (RAM) is used for graphics/video performance. System memory dedicated to graphics/video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
-  EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  Call 1.800.474.6836 or www.support.hp.com for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days. After 90 days, an incident fee may apply.
-  Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP Care Packs are sold separately. See www.hp.com/go/carepack-services for details.
-  HP SmartFriend will support any major brand of computer and tablet running Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. 24 x 7 phone support is available in the US only. Service availability varies by country/region. Internet connection required for remote support. HP SmartFriend sold separately or as an add-on feature.
-  Internet access required and not included.
-  Limited to one call within 90 days of purchase. For more information, see included information card.
-  Actual speeds may vary.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
-  DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
-  Transfer rate may vary. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  For storage drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB of drive is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system. Intel®, Intel® Core™ and Intel® Optane™ are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
-  Quad High-definition (QHD) content required to view QHD images.
-  All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  Up to 512MB of main system memory may be allocated to support video graphics.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after 30 days trial period. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
-  Internet service required and not included. Click the Office icon for more details on the Office product that is right for you. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.
-  For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant [Link will vary outside of the U.S.] HP Support Assistant is available for Android and Windows based PCs.
-  Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
Save 15% on select accessories and monitors with PC purchase (limit 1 per type)
Save 15% on select accessories and monitors with PC purchase (limit 1 per type)