OMEN X DT VR Backpack
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- 16 GB memory; 1 TB SSD storage
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 (8 GB GDDR5X dedicated)
Play your favorite PC games the way you want to play them. The OMEN X Compact Desktop is your gateway to freedom with three diverse game modes. Easily move from your desktop, to the couch, all the way to immersive VR with this power packed, adaptable desktop that opens the world of gaming.
-  Shared video memory (UMA) uses part of the total system memory for video performance. System memory dedicated to video performance is not available for other use by other programs.
-  NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  Call 1.877.232.8009 or www.hp.com/go/carepack-services for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days.
-  Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP Care Packs are sold separately. See www.hp.com/go/carepack-services for details.
-  HP SmartFriend will support any major brand of computer and tablet running Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. 24 x 7 phone support is available in the US only. Service availability varies by country/region. Internet connection required for remote support. HP SmartFriend sold separately or as an add-on feature.
-  Internet access required and not included.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by Hewlett-Packard Company under license.
-  Supported on Android, Windows 8, 8.1 and 10, and iOS operating systems. Internet service required and not included. Available only in the US, UK, New Zealand, and Australia.
-  USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
-  Listening to personal stereo equipment at full volume for long periods can damage the user’s hearing. To reduce the risk of hearing damage, lower the volume and amount of time listening at full volume.
-  For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com . Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and DTS Studio Sound is a trademark of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
-  Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content.
-  Up to 512MB of main system memory may be allocated to support video graphics.
-  Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Internet access required and not included. Subscription required after expiration. McAfee, LiveSafe and the McAfee logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of McAfee, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
-  Internet service required and not included. Click the Office icon for more details on the Office product that is right for you. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.
-  Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks.(c) DTS, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
-  For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant [Link will vary outside of the U.S.] HP Support Assistant is available for Android and Windows based PCs.
-  Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support.
-  Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Free shipping & free returns
GTX 1080 8 GB graphics
Save $200 instantly, ends 4/28