The solution for diverse business demands
Super secure with an integrated fingerprint reader and HP Sure Start, the industry's first self-healing BIOS-level protection essential to safeguard your data, device, and identity3.
Premier audiovisual clarity
Experience a boost in collaboration with premium audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Reduction technology, a 2MP HD webcam and more. Make collaboration even easier with the optional HP Conferencing Keyboard4.
Place it here, there, and everywhere
Deploy this stylish All-in-One anywhere you need a powerhouse PC. Its slim design, integrated cable management and versatile optional stands4 make an impression at reception, on an executive's desk or mounted on a wall.
Experience the simplicity of touch
Delight users and customers alike with the intuitive control of the optional 10-point projected capacitive touch screen4 that lets you make the most of Windows® 10 Pro2.
Extreme tests for extreme dependability5
The HP Elite family is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests. Add another 120,000 hoursof our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the Elite PCs in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our Elite PCs were dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the Elite PCs to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
Need more options?
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. 64-bit computing on Intel® architecture requires a computer system with a processor, chipset, BIOS, operating system, device drivers, and applications enabled for Intel® 64 architecture. Processors will not operate (including 32-bit operation) without an Intel® 64 architecture-enabled BIOS. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Processor availability dependent on manufacturer.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
AMD and Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by the HP Inc. Store; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by the HP Inc. are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP Inc. terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled.