powered up and ready to go
Amplify your performance with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors1 up to 95W2, optional Intel® Optane™ memory3, and Thunderbolt™2.
STRONG SECURITY AND MANAGEABILITY
Get powerful protection and simplified management from the world's most secure and manageable PCs.4
WORLD'S MOST SECURE AND MANAGEABLE PCS4
Cutting-edge security features let you browse confidently,and monitor and restore in-memory BIOS automatically.
HP SURE START5
Provides hardware-enforced, self-healing protection that automatically recovers the BIOS and other critical firmware.
hp sure recover6
Quickly and securely restore PCs to the latest image using a network connection with HP Sure Recover.
HP SURE RUN7
Keeps your critical OS processes running with self-healing protection – even if malware tries to shut them down.
HP SURE CLICK8
Helps protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses with hardware-enforced security for web browsers.
HP MANAGEABILITY INTEGRATION KIT9
Helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
HP client security manager10
Keep data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users.
HP EliteDesk 800 Desktop Mini G4
Don't sacrifice power as you take your footprint down to near zero with a PC that mounts securely behind an HP Elite Display.2
DIMENSIONS: 6.97" x 1.35" x 6.88"
GRAPHICS: Optional discrete AMD graphics2,11
STORAGE: ODD and HDD modules2
ports: Optional serial port
HP EliteDesk 800 Small Form Factor G4
Accommodate smaller workspaces without compromising performance and expandability.
DIMENSIONS: 3.94" x 13.3" x 12.13"
PORTS: Configurable ports for displays or Thunderbolt™2
EXPANSION: 4 bays and 4 half–height slots
HP EliteDesk 800 Tower G4
HP's most powerful enterprise–class desktop PC – designed for high performance needs, expandability, and security.
DIMENSIONS: 6.1" x 14.6" x 14.4"
GRAPHICS: High-end discrete graphics for viewing VR content12
EXPANSION: 5 bays and 4 full-height slots
windows 10 pro
Be productive in any situation with Windows 10 Pro13 and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features from HP.
8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor.1
Designed to pass HP Total Test Process14 and MIL–STD 810G testing.15
you may also be interested in
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Multi–Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intelâ€™s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Intel® Optane™ Memory is storage acceleration cache and is not system memory. Intel® Optane™ Memory is sold separately and is available for HP commercial desktops, notebooks and select HP workstations (HP Z240 Tower/SFF, Z2 Mini, ZBook Studio, 15 and 17 G5) and requires a SATA HDD, 7th Gen or higher Intel® Core™ processor or Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 V6 product family and forward BIOS version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10 version 1703 or higher, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe™ Spec 1.1, and an Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.
- Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit's management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of January 2018 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
- HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Elite and HP Pro 600 products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
- HP Sure Recover is available on HP Elite PCs with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
- HP Sure Run is available on HP Elite products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD® processors.
- HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW (PDF, 220KB) for all compatible platforms as they become available.
- HP Manageability Integration Kit Gen2 can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
- HP Client Security Manager Gen4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th Gen processors.
- AMD Radeon™ RX560 only available on models with a 35W processor.
- Only available only on the HP EliteDesk 800 Tower. An i5 processor (or higher) and discrete graphics card (AMD RX580 or NVIDIA GTX 1060, an optional feature sold separately) are required for viewing VR content.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
- HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- MIL–STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
© Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- Windows 10 Pro
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- 8 GB memory; 500 GB HDD storage
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Deploy a PC built for the enterprise with 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors. The HP EliteDesk 800 Desktop Mini has performance, reliability, and expandability for today’s workforce in a stylish and versatile design.
Windows 10 Home 64
Intel® Pentium® Gold G5400T Processor (3.1 GHz, 3 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 2 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 610
Intel® Pentium® Gold G5500T Processor (3.2 GHz, 4 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 2 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 610
Intel Pentium Gold G5500 3.8 2400MHz 2C 54W CPU
Intel® Core™ i3-8100 Processor (3.6 GHz, 6 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 4 core, 65W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Intel® Core™ i3-8100T Processor (3.1 GHz, 6 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 4 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Intel® Core™ i3-8300 Processor (3.7 GHz, 8 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 4 core, 65W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Intel® Core™ i3-8300T Processor (3.2 GHz, 8 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 4 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 630
8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
16 GB (1 x 16 GB) DDR4-2666 DIMM Memory
16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
128 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
118 GB Intel® Optane™ M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
1 TB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
2 TB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe 2nd SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2nd SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC 2nd SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe 2nd SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2nd SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC 2nd SSD
1 TB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC 2nd SSD
500 GB 7200 RPM SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" HDD
1 TB 7200 RPM SATA 2.5" HDD
500 GB 7200 RPM FIPS 140-2 2.5" HDD
2 TB 5400 RPM SATA 2.5" HDD
256 GB SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2.5" SSD
256 GB SATA TLC 2.5" SSD
256 GB FIPS 140-2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" SSD
512 GB SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2.5" SSD
512 GB SATA TLC 2.5" SSD
512 GB FIPS 140-2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" 2nd SSD
1 TB 7200 RPM SATA 2.5" 2nd HDD
256 GB SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2.5" 2nd SSD
256 GB SATA TLC 2.5" 2nd SSD
256 GB FIPS 140-2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" 2nd SSD
512 GB SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5 2nd SSD
512 GB SATA TLC 2.5" 2nd SSD
512 GB FIPS 140-2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" 2nd SSD
Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 (2x2) + Bluetooth® 5 (no-vPro™) - External Antenna
Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 (2x2) + Bluetooth® 5 (vPro™)
Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 (2x2) + Bluetooth® 5 (vPro™) - External Antenna
HP Fiber Network Interface Card Port
No 3rd Display Port
HP Internal Serial Port
HP DisplayPort Port
HP VGA Port
HP HDMI Port
HP Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 Port
HP Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 Port with Power Delivery from Display
HP Thunderbolt 3.0 Port
HP DisplayPort Cable
HP USB Business Slim Wired Keyboard
HP USB Wired Keyboard
HP Conferencing Wired Keyboard
HP Business Slim Wired SmartCard CCID Keyboard
HP Business Slim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (Keyboard contains 25% post-consumer recycled plastic content)
HP USB/PS2 Washable Wired Keyboard
HP HealthCare Wired Keyboard and Mouse
HP Optical USB Mouse
HP USB 1000dpi Laser Mouse
HP USB PS/2 Washable Wired Mouse
HP 65W DM External Power Adapter
HP 90 W Mini External Power Supply
HP Dual Head Keyed Cable Lock
HP Sure Recover Permanently Disabled
HP Desktop Mini G4 Port Cover
HP Mouse Pad
HP DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter
HP DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter 2nd
HP Desktop Mini Security Dual VESA Sleeve v2
HP Unified Communication Speaker Phone Mounting Bracket
HP USB to Serial Port Adapter
HP USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter
HP DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
HP DisplayPort to VGA Adapter 2nd
HP DisplayPort to HDMI True 4K Adapter
HP Type-C to Type-A Hub
HP Type-C to DisplayPort Adapter
HP Unified Communication Speaker Phone
DVD-Writer ODD Expansion Module
500GB HDD/I/O Expansion Module
Front:1 headphone; 1 headset connector; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging); 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 2
Optional:1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 serial; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (DisplayPort™); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (Power Delivery, DisplayPort™); 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 2 (with Thunderbolt™); 1 VGA
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 2133 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system's configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate. All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  Wireless access point and internet service required. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Antimicrobial USB Mouse and HP USB Hardened Mouse are not available in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  HP Driver Packs: Not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4: Requires Intel® or AMD 8th Gen processors. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory www.hp.com/go/options.
-  All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  HP USB and PS/2 Washable Keyboard: PS/2 port not available on EliteOne 800 G4 AiOs.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  150 W external power adapter, up to 89% efficiency, active PFC: when ordered with an AMD Radeon RX 560 with 4GB GDDR discrete graphics card.
-  Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7, In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® 8th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Absolute Persistence Module: Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP ePrint Driver: Requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant: Requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP Sure Recover: is available on HP Elite PCs with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives, Intel® Optane™. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  Ivanti Management Suite: Subscription required.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4: Requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager: Requires Internet Explorer or Chrome or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  Microsoft Defender: Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP Sure Start Gen4: is available on HP Elite and HP Pro 600 products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  Firmware TPM: Is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
-  RAID configuration: Is optional and does require a second hard drive.
-  HP Sure Run: Is available on HP Elite products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT): Models configured with Intel® Core™ processors have the ability to utilize advanced security protection for online transactions. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT), used in conjunction with participating web sites, provides double identity authentication by adding a hardware component in addition to the usual user name and password. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) is initialized through an HP Client Security module.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system and requires configuration with an optional Intel® Core™ i(5 or 7)+ processor.
-  Some functionality of vPro, such as Intel Active Management Technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependant on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility with future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
- Free shipping
Save 37% instantly