High performance in an ultra-thin design
Let nothing slow you down
Speed up demanding business applications and data. Combine high-performance and long battery lifewith 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors5.
Elite collaboration experience
Collaborate loud and clear with HP Audio Boost, Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation software,and an optional 720p webcam6.
Charge faster to work longer
With an HP fast charging battery, get up to 50% battery life in just 30 minutes of charging7 with no impact on recharge cycles.
Expand your system with upgrades to clearly identifiable and serviceable componentssuch as memory, battery, storage, and WWAN.8
Accessories to meet your needs
A wide variety of optional accessories like an Ultra-Slim Docking Station, displays, carrying cases, HP Notebook Power Bank providing up to eight hours of additional battery life and much more.6
Extreme tests for extreme dependability9
The HP EliteBook 800 Series passed MIL-STD 810G tests. Add another 120,000 hoursof our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the Elite PCs in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our Elite PCs were dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the Elite PCs to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support10, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
You might also be interested in...
- Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit's management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
- HP Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP Elite products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
- HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
- HP Manageability Integration Kit is available as a download from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
- Optional features sold separately or as add on features. WWAN requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area.
- MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Elite support only available in the US and Canada in English.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Bluetooth is a trademark of its proprietor and used by HP, Inc. under license. Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows Logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Intel and Core are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro 64)
- Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
- 12.5" diagonal HD display
Impressively thin and light, the HP EliteBook 820 empowers users to create, connect, and collaborate, using enterprise-class performance technology that helps keep you productive in and out of the office.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Some vPro™ functionality, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
-  Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 8 and 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  All wireless options are sold separately or as optional features.
-  For all 802.11 wireless, wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  WWAN is an optional feature and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  Integrated Intel Wi-Di feature is available on select configurations preinstalled with Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 only and requires separately purchased projector, TV or computer monitor with an integrated or external Wi-Di receiver. External Wi-Di receivers connect to the projector, TV or computer monitor via a standard HDMI cable, also sold separately.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  ePrint requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Requires optional broadband module. Broadband use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Separately purchased data plans or usage fees may apply. Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Mobile Connect Pro is only available on preconfigured devices with WWAN. For geographic availability refer to www.hp.com/go/mobileconnect.
-  HP Client Security requires Windows.
-  HP 3D DriveGuard requires Windows.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows.
-  BIOSphere features may vary. Available only on business PCs with HP BIOS.
-  This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is expected to be available by the second half of 2016 via HP Customer Support.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP Image Assistant is available download at: http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  Available for China with touch only.
-  Windows 10/MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Internet access required.
-  Optimizes image quality under low light conditions and fixed focus lens.
Save 10% on select accessories when purchased with an SMB PC
Save $200 instantly
Save an additional $100 instantly