WORK ANYWHERE IN STYLE
This ultra-slim, precision-crafted business notebook offers an ultra-bright display1 that automatically adapts to changing light conditions.
THIN AND LIGHT
This ultra-slim, aluminum laptop with a narrow border display goes anywhere, and looks great doing it.
Take to the road confidently: The EliteBook 800 Series is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing2.
An optional ultra-bright display1 adapts to any environment, for an optimal viewing experience wherever you work.
WORLD'S MOST SECURE AND MANAGEABLE PCS3
Protect your PC against the evolving malware threats of the future, with self-healing, hardware-enforced, and manageable security solutions from HP.
HP SURE START GEN44
Provides hardware-enforced, self-healing protection that automatically recovers the BIOS and other critical firmware.
HP SURE RUN5
Keeps your critical OS processes running with self-healing protection — even if malware tries to shut them down.
HP SURE CLICK GEN26
Helps protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses with hardware-enforced security for web browsers.
HP SURE VIEW GEN27
Instantly protects against visual hacking, at the touch of a button on your screen.
HP SURE RECOVER
Quickly and securely restore PCs to the latest image using a network connection with HP Sure Recover8.
HP MANAGEABILITY INTEGRATION KIT9
Helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft SCCM.
Advanced collaboration features on the HP EliteBook 800 keep your online meetings and conference calls efficient and effective.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR CALL
The high-performance HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard allows you to launch and manage calls at the touch of a button.
Loud, top-firing speakers with richer bass enhance your listening and collaboration experience.
CALLS SOUND CRISP & CLEAR
360° voice pickup and a noise-cancelling, world-facing third microphone help make PC calls productive.
Select the EliteBook 800 that fits your workstyle and enhance your choice with optional features such as touch screen, ultra-bright display,1 and IR camera.
HP EliteBook 830
WEIGHT10 2.94 lbs. (1.33 kg)
THINNESS 0.70" (17.7 mm)
SCREEN 13.3" diagonal
HP EliteBook 840
WEIGHT10 3.27 lbs. (1.48 kg)
THINNESS 0.70" (17.9 mm)
SCREEN 14" diagonal
HP EliteBook 850
WEIGHT10 3.94 lbs. (1.78 kg)
Thinness 0.72" (18.25 mm)
Screen 15.6" diagonal
WINDOWS 10 PRO
PPower through your day with Windows 10 Pro12 and powerful security features from HP.
Help speed up demanding business applications with an optional 8th Gen quad-core Intel® Core™ processor13.
POWER FOR CREATIVITY
Fly through creative applications with optional AMD Radeon™ RX540 Discrete Graphics (EliteBook 840 and EliteBook 850).
HP Fast Charging Battery reaches up to 50% of battery life in just 30 minutes of charging14.
Stay connected with support for the latest global 4G LTE wireless broadband technology15 .
Get peace of mind with a built-in HP Privacy Camera shutter that shields the lens of the camera.
EQUIP YOUR WORKSPACE
HP Thunderbolt Dock G2
Reinvent docking with single USB-C™ cable device connectivity and optional integrated audio module16.Shop now
HP EliteDisplay s270n
HP's first 4K17 EliteDisplay18 dazzles with a 27" diagonal screen, elegant 3-sided micro-edge bezel, and USB-C™ connectivity.Shop now
- Ultra-bright display is an optional feature that must be installed at the factory.
- MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit's management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
- HP Sure Start Gen4 is available on HP Elite and HP Pro 600 products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
- HP Sure Run is available on HP Elite products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD® processors.
- HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check //h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW (PDF, 252 KB) for all compatible platforms as they become available.
- HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase.
- HP Sure Recover is available on HP Elite PCs with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
- HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from //www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
- Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See //www.windows.com External link icon.
- Intel® Quad Core™ H processors are optional. Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
- 4G LTE module is optional, must be configured at the factory and requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
- HP TB Dock Audio Module sold separately and required for audio.
- 4K content required to view 4K images.
- As of January 30, 2018.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Windows 10 Home 64 - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 4 GB memory; 128 GB SSD storage
- 15.6" FHD display
Beautifully crafted with the modern professional in mind, the highly secure and manageable HP EliteBook 850 offers powerful collaboration tools, so you can be as productive as ever, on the go or at the office.
Windows 10 Home 64
EliteBook 850 G5 with Intel® Core™ i5-7200U processor + AMD Radeon™ RX 540 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated) ( 2FH25AV )
EliteBook 850 G5 with Intel® Core™ i5-7300U vPro™ processor + Intel® HD Graphics 620 ( 2FH31AV )
EliteBook 850 G5 with Intel® Core™ i5-8350U vPro™ processor + Intel® UHD Graphics 620 ( 2FH33AV )
EliteBook 850 G5 with Intel® Core™ i7-7600U vPro™ processor + AMD Radeon™ RX 540 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated) ( 5HT28AV )
EliteBook 850 G5 with Intel® Core™ i5-8350U vPro™ processor + AMD Radeon™ RX 540 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated) ( 2FH27AV )
Intel® Core™ i5-7300U processor (2.6 GHz, up to 3.5 GHz with Turbo Boost, 3 MB Cache, 2 core)
Intel® Core™ i5-8350U processor (1.7 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz with Turbo Boost, 6 MB Cache, 4 core)
Intel® Core™ i7-7600U processor (2.8 GHz, up to 3.9 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 MB Cache, 2 core)
Intel® vPro™ Technology Disabled
AMT vPro Technology Enabled
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for HD Webcam slim (1920x1080) (220 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare slim (1920x1080) (220 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for WWAN for HD Webcam + IR slim (1920x1080) (220 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for WWAN for HD Webcam slim (1920x1080) (220 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for WWAN slim (1920x1080) (220 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for HD Webcam + IR slim ALSensor (1920x1080) (400 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for WWAN for HD Webcam + IR slim ALSensor (1920x1080) (400 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA for HD Webcam + IR slim Touchscreen (1920x1080) (220 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA for WWAN for HD Webcam + IR slim Touchscreen (1920x1080) (220 Nits)
15.6" diagonal UHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for WWAN for HD Webcam + IR ultraslim ALSensor (3840x2160) (400 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare HP Sure View Integrated Privacy Screen for WWAN for HD Webcam + IR ultraslim (1920x1080)
Integrated HD 720p IR TripleMic Webcam
Discrete AMD Radeon™ RX 540 (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated) (optional on select products - see base features for details)
Integrated Intel® UHD Graphics 620
8 GB (1x8 GB) DDR4 2400
8 GB (2x4 GB) DDR4 2400
16 GB (2x8 GB) DDR4 2400
16 GB (1x16 GB) DDR4 2400
32 GB (2x16 GB) DDR4 2400
256 GB PCIe NVMe SSD
256 GB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
256 GB M2 SATA-3 Self Encrypted (SED) OPAL2 TLC SSD
Intel Optane 118 GB PCIe NVMe 3D Xpoint SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe Self Encrypted (SED) OPAL2 TLC SSD
512 GB M2 SATA-3 FIPS TLC SSD
1 TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
Dual Point Backlit with numeric keypad spill-resistant Collaboration Keyboard
Dual Point numeric keypad Backlit Collaboration Sure View privacy Keyboard
WNC XRAV-1 Near Field Communication (NFC)
Intel 8265 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) with Bluetooth 4.2 - 2 Antennas (vPro disabled)
Intel 8265 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) with Bluetooth 4.2 - 2 Antennas (vPro enabled)
Intel XMM 7360 LTE-Advanced
Service Provider information for AT&T
Service Provider information for Verizon
65 Watt Smart nPFC Right Angle for Fast Charge AC Adapter
45 Watt nPFC USB-C Straight AC Adapter
65 Watt nPFC USB-C Straight for Fast Charge AC Adapter
C5 1.8m Sticker Conventional Power Cord
C5 1.0m Sticker Power Cord fixed duckhead
C5 1.8m Sticker Power Cord fixed duckhead
Intel SGX Permanent Disable
Permanently Disable Bluetooth®
Permanently Disables Absolute Computrace from BIOS
HP Optical USB Travel Mouse
HP Keyboard and Mouse
HP 45-watt AC Adapter with Power Cord
HP Carrying Case
HP Comfort Grip Wireless Mouse
HP USB-C to USB Hub Adapter
HP 45-watt Smart AC Adapter, nPFC, USA
HP Basic Backpack
HP Docking Station Cable Lock
HP HDMI to DVI Adapter
HP Keyed Cable Lock 10mm
HP USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter
HP Business Slim Smartcard Keyboard
HP 65-watt USB-C AC Adapter with US Power Cord, nPFC
HP USB-C Mini Dock
HP USB Mobile DVD±RW Drive - Non-Lightscribe
HP UltraSlim Dock
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2
HP USB-C Dock G4
HP USB-C Universal Dock
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 with Audio Conferencing Module
HP Thunderbolt Dock 120W G2 with Audio Conferencing Module
HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 with Combo Cable
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  WWAN module requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Internet access required.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Sure View is optional and must be configured at purchase. Available on Q2 2018.
-  HP ePrint Drive requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP PhoneWise Client is only available on select platforms. For supported platforms and HP PhoneWise system requirements see www.hp.com/go/HPPhoneWise.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  HP Driver Packs not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
-  Ivanti Management Suite subscription required.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen4 features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations requires 8th Gen Intel® processors.
-  Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88. Supported on Elite platforms with BIOS version F.03 or higher.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Password Manager requires Internet Explorer or Chrome or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  HP Fingerprint Sensor sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Windows Defender Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW for all compatible platforms as they become available.
-  Supports HP Fast Charge with 65W AC Adapter.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe™ drives.
- Free shipping
Save 10% on select accessories when purchased with a commercial PC
Save 22% instantly
Save $404 instantly
Get $20 off an ER series display with purchase