High performance in an ultra-thin design
Let nothing slow you down
Speed up demanding business applications and data. Combine high-performance and long battery lifewith 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processors5.
Elite collaboration experience
Collaborate loud and clear with HP Audio Boost, Audio by Bang & Olufsen, HP Noise Cancellation software,and an optional 720p webcam6.
Charge faster to work longer
With an HP fast charging battery, get up to 50% battery life in just 30 minutes of charging7 with no impact on recharge cycles.
Expand your system with upgrades to clearly identifiable and serviceable componentssuch as memory, battery, storage, and WWAN.8
Accessories to meet your needs
A wide variety of optional accessories like an Ultra-Slim Docking Station, displays, carrying cases, HP Notebook Power Bank providing up to eight hours of additional battery life and much more.6
Extreme tests for extreme dependability9
The HP EliteBook 800 Series passed MIL-STD 810G tests. Add another 120,000 hoursof our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the Elite PCs in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our Elite PCs were dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the Elite PCs to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support10, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
You might also be interested in...
- Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit's management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
- HP Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP Elite products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
- HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
- HP Manageability Integration Kit is available as a download from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
- Optional features sold separately or as add on features. WWAN requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area.
- MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Elite support only available in the US and Canada in English.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
Bluetooth is a trademark of its proprietor and used by HP, Inc. under license. Microsoft, Windows, and the Windows Logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Intel and Core are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum. DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.