Premium Elite features
Built-in security with HP Client Security, TPM, integrated HP Sure Start and optional hardened fingerprint reader.5
Easy to Manage
With manageability tools like HP Touchpoint Manager4, IT can remotely manage the device over wired and wireless networks.
Simplicity of touch
Pick the right display for the way you work with FHD touch display.5
Expand and upgrade
Easily upgrade your system's memory, storage and WWAN components6
Accessorize to meet your needs
A wide variety of optional accessories like the HP Ultra-Slim Docking Station, Elite displays, carrying cases, HP Notebook Power Bank and much more.5
Extreme tests for extreme dependability
The HP EliteBook 725 passes MIL-STD 810G tests7. Add another 120,000 hoursof our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the Elite PCs in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our Elite PCs were dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the Elite PCs to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support8, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
Need more options?
Also included with your order
Free shipping and returns
Get free shipping on all your orders.
AND if you need to send something back,
that's free, too.
Get the lowest price on HP technology, always.
If you find a lower price on another online store, we will match it.
24/7 Free support
Get free product setup and technical
support from the ones who know HP
products best 365 days a year.
The only place to get it all - hp.comLearn more
* Estimated U.S. retail price. Actual prices may vary.
- Based on HP's internal analysis of mainstream business class notebooks as of January 6, 2016 with >1 million unit annual sales having pre-installed encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection, passing MIL STD 810G tests, with optional docking incorporating power delivery, clamshell model, Intel Core U-Series or AMD PRO A-Series processors, built in VGA or HDMI, Display Port, RJ-45 and at least two USB 3.0 ports, integrated Smart Card reader, full connectivity offering optional WWAN, at least 44 WHr battery, and offering HDD/SSHD and SSD storage options.
- Skype for Business subscription required.
- AMD PRO A12 APU is an optional feature. This system requires a separately purchased 64-bit operating system and 64-bit software products to take advantage of the 64-bit processing capabilities of AMD technology. Multi-core processing available with AMD technology is designed to improve performance of this system. Given the wide range of software applications available, performance of a system including a 64-bit operating system and a dual-core processor will vary. AMD's model numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
- HP Touchpoint Manager requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android™, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information. HP Always on Remote Management features (Wipe, Lock, Unlock and reporting of BIOS boot error codes) are available on select HP EliteBooks and require an internet connection, Intel® vPro™ technology and function in S3/Sleep, S4/Hibernate and S5/Soft Off power states. SATA drives are wiped. The remote wipe of Self Encrypting Drives that have hardware encryption active is not supported. Remote control is supported on devices with Windows 7 SP1 or higher, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (Intel®-based x86/x64) operating systems.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- WWAN is an optional feature and use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Elite support only available in the US and Canada in English.
AMD, AMD Radeon and the AMD logo are registered trademarks of AMD, used with permission.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by the HP Inc. reseller offers may vary. Items sold by the HP Inc. are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP Inc. terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled.
© Copyright 2015 HP Inc. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- AMD PRO A12-Series APU processor
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
- 12.5" diagonal Full HD touch display
Designed for the modern workforce, the cost-effective ultrathin HP EliteBook 725 helps drive performance with impressive productivity features that allow you to stay connected and collaborate at your best.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Note: Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Improved system performance when memory is added in pairs (dual channel). Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  Cables are not included.
-  Internet access required.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  HP ePrint Driver requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter).
-  HP SoftPaq Download Manager (SDM); HP System Software Manager (SSM); HP Microsoft Integration Kit for Microsoft Systen Center Configuaton Manager: Not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  LANDESK Management subscription required.
-  HP BIOSphere available only on business PCs with HP BIOS.
-  Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  EPEAT ® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory www.hp.com/go/options.
Save $150 instantly
Save 10% on select accessories when purchased with an SMB PC