FEATURE–PACKED AND FUTURE–READY
Power through your day with an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor1 and optional Intel® vPro™2 and Intel® Optane™ memory.2,3
EXTEND YOUR INVESTMENT
The full value of your investment comes with expansion and storage options2 that extend the life of your PC.
HP–EXCLUSIVE SECURITY AND MANAGEABILITYY
Protect your PC against the evolving malware threats of the future, with our self-healing, hardware-enforced, and manageable security solutions.
SELECT A PC THAT FITS YOUR BUSINESS
HP ProDesk 600 Desktop Mini G4
Take your footprint down to near zero with a PC that attaches behind an HP Elite Display,2 or mount4 and secure it almost anywhere.
DIMENSIONS: 6.97" x 1.35" x 6.88"
MEMORY: Up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory2
STORAGE:ODD and HDD modules2
PORTS:Configurable I/O ports
HP ProDesk 600 Small Form Factor G4
With 8 total USB ports, two video outputs, and optional Bluetooth™2 connectivity, the HP ProDesk 600 SFF becomes a hub for all your devices in the office.
DIMENSIONS:3.7" x 11.7" x 10.6"
EXPANSION:2 bays, 2 slots, and optional ports2
GRAPHICS:Optional graphics card
HP ProDesk 600 Microtower G4
The HP ProDesk 600 MT has USB ports and plenty of configurable ports to connect to multiple HP displays.2
DIMENSIONS:6.69" x 13.3" x 10.79"
EXPANSION:Three bays, three full-height slots, and optional legacy ports2
GRAPHICS:Optional dual graphics cards2
POWER SUPPLY:A 400W PSU2Â for viewing VR content
WINDOWS 10 PRO
Be productive in any situation with Windows 10 Pro5 and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features from HP.
8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor.1
Designed to pass 120,000 hours of HPâ€™s Total Test Process.6
HP Sure Click
Help protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses.7
HP CLIENT SECURITY MANAGER
Keep your data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users.8
Extra protection for your PC with automatic updates and security checks.9
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
- Multi–Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intelâ€™s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Intel® Optane™ is sold separately and requires a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor or later, bios version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10, version 1703, an Intel® 200 series chipset, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe Spec 1.1 and Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Mounting hardware sold separately.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
- HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW (PDF, 251KB) for all compatible platforms as they become available.
- HP Client Security Manager Gen4 requires Windows and 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors or later.
- HP BIOSphere Gen4 features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
© Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
with your order
Free shipping & easy returns
Get free shipping on all your orders.
Get the lowest price on HP technology, always. If you find a lower price on another online store, we'll match it.
Limited HP hardware warranty included with complimentary technical support.
- Windows 10 Pro
- Intel® Celeron® processor
- 4 GB memory; 500 GB HDD storage
- Intel® UHD Graphics 610
Designed to fit the modern workspace, the stylish and ultra-small HP ProDesk 600 Desktop Mini is a powerful and reliable PC with performance, security, and manageability features for your business.
Windows 10 Home 64
Intel® Pentium® Gold G5400T Processor (3.1 GHz, 3 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 2 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 610
Intel® Pentium® Gold G5500T Processor (3.2 GHz, 4 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 2 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 610
Intel® Core™ i3-8100T Processor (3.1 GHz, 6 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 4 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Intel® Core™ i3-8300T Processor (3.2 GHz, 8 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 4 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Intel® Core™ i5-8500T Processor (3.5 GHz, 9 MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 6 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Intel® Core™ i5-8600T Processor (2.3 GHz, up to 3.7 GHz w/Turbo, 9MB Cache, 2400 MHz, 6 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Intel® Core™ i7-8700T Processor (2.3 GHz, up to 3.7 GHz w/Turbo, 12MB Cache, 2400MHz, 6 core, 35W) + Intel® UHD Graphics 630
8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
16 GB (1 x 16 GB) DDR4-2666 DIMM Memory
16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
128 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
1 TB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
118 GB Intel® Optane™ M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
128 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC 2nd SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe 2nd SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC 2nd SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2nd SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe 2nd SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2nd SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC 2nd SSD
1 TB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC 2nd SSD
500 GB 7200 RPM SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" HDD
1 TB 5400 RPM SATA 2.5" HDD
1 TB 7200 RPM SATA 2.5" HDD
500 GB 7200 RPM FIPS 140-2 2.5" HDD
2 TB 5400 RPM SATA 2.5" HDD
256 GB SATA TLC 2.5" SSD
256 GB SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2.5" SSD
256 GB FIPS 140-2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" SSD
512 GB SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2.5" SSD
512 GB SATA TLC 2.5" SSD
512 GB FIPS 140-2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" 2nd SSD
500 GB 7200 RPM SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" 2nd HDD
1 TB 5400 RPM SATA 2.5" 2nd HDD
1 TB 7200 RPM SATA 2.5" 2nd HDD
500 GB 7200 FIPS 140-2 2.5" 2nd HDD
2 TB 5400 RPM SATA 2.5" 2nd HDD
256 GB FIPS 140-2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" 2nd SSD
256 GB SATA TLC 2.5" 2nd SSD
256 GB SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2.5" 2nd SSD
512 GB SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5 2nd SSD
512 GB SATA TLC 2.5" 2nd SSD
512 GB FIPS 140-2 Self-Encrypted (SED) 2.5" 2nd SSD
Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 (2x2) + Bluetooth® 5 (vPro™)
HP Internal Serial Port
HP DisplayPort Port
HP VGA Port
HP HDMI Port
HP Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 Port
HP DisplayPort Cable
HP USB Busines Slim Wired Keyboard
HP USB Wired Keyboard
HP Conferencing Wired Keyboard
HP Business Slim Wired SmartCard CCID Keyboard
HP Business Slim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (Keyboard contains 25% post-consumer recycled plastic content)
HP PS/2 Washable Wired Keyboard
HP HealthCare Wired Keyboard and Mouse
HP Optical USB Mouse
HP USB 1000dpi Laser Mouse
HP USB PS/2 Washable Wired Mouse
HP Dual Head Keyed Cable Lock
HP Mouse Pad
HP DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter
HP DisplayPort to DVI-D Adapter 2nd
HP Desktop Mini Security Dual VESA Sleeve v2
Unified Communication Speaker Phone Mounting Bracket
HP USB to Serial Port Adapter
HP USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter
HP DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
HP UC Speaker Phone V2
HP DisplayPort to VGA Adapter 2nd
HP DisplayPort to HDMI True 4K Adapter
HP Type-C to Type-A Hub
HP Type-C to DisplayPort Adapter
Rear:1 RJ-45; 2 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 2
Optional:1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 serial; 1 VGA; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 2 (DisplayPort™)
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system's configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate.
-  All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  Wireless access point and internet service required.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT): Models configured with Intel® Core™ processors have the ability to utilize advanced security protection for online transactions. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) used in conjunction with participating web sites, provides double identity authentication by adding a hardware component in addition to the usual user name and password. Intel® Identity Protection Technology (Intel® IPT) is initialized through an HP Client Security module. HP BIOSphere Gen4: features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations requires 8th Gen Intel® processors.
-  Absolute Persistence module: is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Driver Packs: not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  NOTE: Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Native Miracast Support is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage: requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP PhoneWise Client may not be available with HP Workwise. For supported platforms and HP PhoneWise system requirements see www.hp.com/go/HPPhoneWise.
-  Windows Defender Opt In, Windows 10, and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP Sure Click is available on most HP PCs and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  HP Secure Erase: for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method.
-  HP Velocity: Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2: can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
-  Ivanti Management Suite: subscription required.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4: requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager: requires Internet Explorer or Chrome™ or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser. HP Sure Start Gen 4: is available on HP ProDesk & ProOne products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  RAID configuration: sold separately or as an optional feature, multiple data drives setup in a RAID array is optional and requires product to be configured with vPro™ at purchase.
-  Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified): In some scenarios, machines pre-configured with Windows OS might ship with TPM turned off.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system and requires configuration with an optional Intel® Core™ i(5 or 7)+ processor.
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
- Free shipping
Save 37% instantly