Liberate your game
Play your favorite PC games the way you want to play them with three diverse game modes.1
Play on your desktop the way you’ve been gaming for years—connect your monitor and favorite accessories to form the perfect arsenal.
Strap into the optional VR backpack and a compatible VR headset,2 and prepare to fully immerse without the worry of tripping over cords.
Connect to your big-screen TV to play PC games from the comfort of your couch with a compatible controller.
Free to move. Free to game.
Strap your OMEN X Compact Desktop into the VR Backpack for uninterrupted, seamless gaming. Untether from your desk, roam freely, and step into the future of virtual reality.
Built for comfort
Padded straps with adjustable clips have been designed to reduce shoulder fatigue while the lower support structure evenly distributes weight across your lower back and waist. The angled base will help you stay cool by lifting the PC away from your back to maximize air flow and reduce heat transfer.
Keep on playing
Never worry about drained batteries interrupting your game. The OMEN X Compact Desktop VR Backpack comes with two pairs of fast-charging batteries with up to one hour of battery life3 each so you can charge one pair while using the other. When you're running low, the waist strap-mounted battery holsters make it easy to swap mid-game without removing the backpack.
Possess the power to run even the most demanding VR games with a factory overclocked
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080.
10: Gaming Perfected
Powered by the new NVIDIA Pascal™ architecture, the factory overclocked NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1080 delivers improved performance of previous-generation graphics cards, plus superb energy-efficiency, innovative new gaming technologies, and breakthrough VR experiences.
The NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1080 comes with ultra-fast FinFET and high-bandwidth GDDR5X (G5X) technologies, as well as support for DirectX 12 features to deliver fast, smooth, and power-efficient gaming experiences.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
The latest gaming technologies
NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 1080 is built to meet the demands of next-generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences, plus revolutionary new 360-degree image capture—even in VR.
Unleash the beast
Intel® Core™ processors
Add absolute power to your arsenal with the latest Intel® Core™ processors (HK-series on select models)4, unlocked for overclocking5 and crank up the settings for a fast, superb gaming experience.
Advanced thermal engineering
Thermal engineering is a crucial component of this design. Multiple fans help keep critical components cool while electrical systems have been optimized to handle higher wattage and voltage requirements.
The PCIe SSD gives you insane speeds while optimizing your storage. It’s up to 17 times faster than a traditional hard drive, meaning faster boot times, game loading, and installations.6
With up to 32GB of fast, high bandwidth DDR4 RAM, everything from multitasking to playing games gets a performance boost.7
Immerse. Dock. Repeat.
After your VR session, simply insert your OMEN X into the included dock and instantly connect to your lineup of gaming accessories to get right back into the action.
Packed with ports
Easy plug in your VR setups and favorite accessories.360° viewer
Front of docking station
- 2 USB 3.0 Type-A
- USB 3.1 Type-CTM
Back of docking station
- 3 USB 3.0 Type-A
- AC input
- DC output
Top of PC
- Power output for HTC Vive
- 2 USB 3.0 Type-A
- Mini DisplayPort
- USB 3.0 Type-CTM (Thunderbolt Certified)
- DTS Headphone:X® jack
Right side of PC
- 2 USB 3.0 Type-A
Left side of PC
- AC input
- Battery connectors
OMEN Command Center
Fine-tune and customize your setup with OMEN Command Center. The included software gives you the boost you need to rank up and deliver serious damage
Amp up your game with an easy-to-use interface for overclocking5 your processor and built in safeguards to help reduce the risk of component damage.
Network Booster reduces latency by prioritizing gaming network traffic to the front of the line. Dual Force functionality splits traffic across two data streams, sending gaming traffic over the fastest connection available (typically wired), and all other traffic over WiFi.8
Get creative with OMEN'S fully customizable lighting control which enables you to change the color of your LED lights across five zones and create personal light shows through “Color Loop”.
Your sixth sense
DTS Headphone:X® technology comes built-in for a surround sound experience that puts you right in the middle of the action.
Plug your headset into the DTS Headphone:X® jack and hear precisely where every footstep and shot comes from,
and show your enemies what it means to be on full alert.
The ultimate team
When all your components work together just right, your enemies might as well prepare for the worst. With cutting–edge features like 12,000 DPI on the OMEN Mouse, blue mechanical switches on the OMEN Keyboard, and virtual surround sound for the OMEN headset when plugged into the DTS Headphone:X® jack, your opponents won't be able to gain the upper hand.
Sweep the leaderboards and dominate fast–paced combat with the new lineup of OMEN Displays. Lightning fast refresh rates,9 up to 165Hz, and the latest graphics technology – say no more.
- Peripherals sold searately.
- VR Headsets are not for children under the age of 13. All users should read the VR Headset User Guide to reduce the risk of personal injury, discomfort, property damage and other potential hazards and for important information related to your health and safety when using the headset.
- Actual battery life will vary with use and environmental conditions, and will naturally decrease with time and usage.
- Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warrant, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
- Based on HP internal testing using CrystalDiskMark benchmarking software. Performance is sequentially faster (read only) compared to traditional 5,400 rpm HDD.
- Amount of memory varies by configuration.
- Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
- All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
For DTS patents, see http://patents.dts.com. Manufactured under license from DTS Licensing Limited. DTS, the Symbol, & DTS and the Symbol together are registered trademarks, and HEADPHONE:X and the DTS HEADPHONE:X logo are trademarks of DTS, Inc. © DTS, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.
DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by theVideo Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Windows 10 Home 64
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 (8 GB GDDR5X dedicated)
- 16 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
Play your favorite PC games the way you want to play them. The OMEN X Compact Desktop is your gateway to freedom with three diverse game modes. Easily move from your desktop, to the couch, all the way to immersive VR with this power packed, adaptable desktop that opens the world of gaming.
Side:2 USB 3.0
:1 RJ-45; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™; 5 USB 3.0 [10,11,12,13]
-  NVIDIA, GeForce, Surround, and the NVIDIA logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
-  EPEAT® Silver registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country.
-  Call 1.800.474.6836 or www.support.hp.com for more information on Care Packs available after 90 days. After 90 days, an incident fee may apply.
-  HP SmartFriend will support any major brand of computer and tablet running Windows, OSX, iOS, Android, and Chrome OS. 24 x 7 phone support is available in the US only. Service availability varies by country/region. Internet connection required for remote support. HP SmartFriend sold separately or as an add-on feature.
-  Service levels and response times for HP Care Pack Services may vary depending on geographic location. Service starts from date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. HP Care Packs are sold separately. See www.hp.com/go/carepack-services for details.
-  Internet access required and not included.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Bluetooth® is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
-  USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
-  Actual formatted capacity is less. Portion of internal storage is reserved for preloaded content.
-  Up to 512MB of main system memory may be allocated to support video graphics.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance. Intel, Pentium, Intel Core, Celeron, Intel logo and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
-  Internet service required and not included. Click the Office icon for more details on the Office product that is right for you. Optional features sold separately or as add-on features.
-  For more information visit hp.com/go/hpsupportassistant [Link will vary outside of the U.S.] HP Support Assistant is available for Android and Windows based PCs.
-  Internet connection required for updating and connecting to HP Support.
-  Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
Get a Deskjet 3755 Printer for $49.99 with purchase of any Desktop or Laptop
Get $25 off Consumer Display with any Consumer PC Purchase (Limit 2, excludes HP 25uh)
- Save $700 instantly