HP t630 Thin Client
The perfect partner to take your business to the cloud
Optimize your cloud-based deployments with the powerful, highly configurable, and long lifecycle HP t630 Thin Client. Support your business now and in the future with quad-core processing,1 dual UHD/4K display compatibility, and options for device and network connectivity and local storage.2
Small design. Full–sized functionality
Quad core processing
Speed performance driven by an embedded x86 quad-core1 system–on–a–chip.
Integrated AMD Radeon™ graphics engine, dual UHD/4K display compatibility.
Configure a precise deployment with legacy ports for your reliable peripherals.
HP t630 Thin Client features
Designed to go above and beyond
Speed performance with an expertly–engineered thin client driven by an embedded AMD x86 quad-core1 system–on–a–chip. Configure a precise deployment with legacy ports for reliable peripherals, DDR4 system memory, wired or optional wireless or fiber connectivity2 and optional local dual flash memory2 up to 128 GB.
The integrated AMD Radeon™ graphics engine supports up to two UHD/4K displays2 for a fantastic media experience via two DisplayPort™ connections.
Legacy and future peripheral support
Keep the peripherals you know and trust and plan ahead with connections that include PS/2 and serial ports, an optional VGA output6 or second serial port2, and convenient front and rear USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports.
Software with all the extras, minus the extra cost
Tailor your OS environment, remotely setup and deploy, boost Wi–Fi and network performance, and get local–quality multimedia on the cloud with exclusive HP value–added software: HP Device Manager, HP Velocity, HP True Graphics3, and HP Easy Shell.4
Protect data with VDI and cloud hosting, certified TPM 2.0,5 a BIOS designed to National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) specs, and Windows with Write Filter protection.
You might be interested in
- Multi–core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Optional features sold separately or as add–on features and may require factory configuration.
- HP True Graphics requires an HP Thin Client with an HP ThinPro 5.0 or higher operating system (combo OS with HP Smart Zero Core begins at v5.0), AMD processing technology, and a Citrix® virtual desktop infrastructure–XenApp® or XenDesktop® v7.0 or higher or WES 7E 32–bit/Windows 10 IoT with a Citrix® 4.4 receiver and Citrix® virtual desktop infrastructure–XenApp® or XenDesktop® v7.0 or higher. HP True Graphics is preinstalled on the OS starting with HP ThinPro 5.2. See product QuickSpecs for exact compatibility.
- HP Easy Shell is currently available on HP Thin Clients with a Windows Embedded OS.
- TPM 2.0 certified for Windows 10 IoT Enterprise and No OS models; TPM 1.2 certified for HP ThinPro/Smart Zero and WES 7E models.
- The optional VGA output does not increase the number of displays supported.
AMD and AMD Radeon are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Citrix, XenApp and XenDesktop are trademarks of Citrix Systems, Inc. and/or one or more of its subsidiaries, and may be registered in the United States Patent and Trademark Office and in other countries.
DisplayPort™ and the DisplayPort™ logo are trademarks owned by the Video Electronics Standards Association (VESA®) in the United States and other countries.