HP 280 Microtower
- Windows 7 Professional 64 (available through downgrade rights from Windows 10 Pro)
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- 4 GB memory; 500 GB HDD storage
- Intel® HD Graphics 530
Take on your everyday work at an affordable price with the HP 280 MT. Get the computing power you need while minimizing the total cost of ownership—now that’s a smart investment.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  This system is preinstalled with Windows 7 Professional software and also comes with a license and media for Windows 10 Pro software. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  Only available with 6th generation AMD (Carrizo DDR4) processors and Intel (Skylake) processors.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows® 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows® 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Full availability of 4 GB or more of memory requires a 64-bit operating system. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, the amount of usable memory is dependent upon your configuration, so that above 3 GB all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Optical drives are optional or add on features. Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. No support for DVD-RAM.
-  Supports Wake-on-LAN (WOL); Optional 2nd Ethernet card: Intel® Ethernet I210-T1 PCIe x1 Gb Network Interface Card.
-  Intel® 3168 802.11ac (1x1) wireless with Bluetooth® M.2 Combo, card non-vPro™ (optional).
-  Optional for selected countries only.
-  Keyboards and mouse are optional or add-on features.
-  HP ePrint + JetAdvantage: requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Velocity: select platforms only.
-  HP Touchpoint Manager: requires purchase of a subscription and supports Android™, iOS and Windows 7 or higher operating systems and PCs, notebooks, tablets and smartphones from various manufacturers. Not available in all countries see www.hp.com/touchpoint for availability information.
-  Microsoft Security Essentials: opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  310 W internal power supply: Selected countries only.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options
-  NeoKylin Linux 64 (Select countries only).
-  Independent monitor support via VGA & HDMI video interfaces.
-  Rear I/O Ports Optional (select countries only): One (1) PS/2 port; One (1) Serial; One (1) Parallel.
Buy any HP PC and get the HP DeskJet 3755 printer (valued at $69.99) for just $19.99!