With a brushed-metal chassis and HP LED Lighting Control for customizable lights available on 860 models, this tower demands attention. Blast one color, or change it up with lights that react to it's performance.
Change the game
Do more, faster. Packed with the latest power and performance technologies - including a 6th generation Intel® Core™ processor - the HP ENVY Phoenix keeps up with the most demanding tasks.
Unleash the full potential of the HP ENVY Phoenix. Boost your gaming performance and other desktop tasks with the overclocking functionality.1
Choose from a range of graphics options
Amazing graphics provide a great experience for entertainment, gaming, and more. Choose from a wide range of graphics options from the NVIDIA GeForce GTX or AMD Radeon series.
The hassle-free liquid cooling system quietly and efficiently draws heat away from high-performance processors, helping to protect sensitive components from heat overload.
Support 4 Monitors
Easily support up to four monitors with 4K resolution for an ultimate visual experience.3
Do more with more memory. Whether gaming, watching high-definition videos, or multi-tasking across applications, the HP ENVY Phoenix with up to 32GB memory keeps up with you.
The Audio Control panel with tuning by Bang & Olufsen puts you in control of your entertainment. Adjust audio settings to suit your mood and amplify your experience.
Tested for quality
Decades of experience have taught us there’s nothing more important than trust. Our rigorous set of hardware tests help ensure you always get proven reliability.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
- Altering clock frequency and/or voltage may: (i) reduce system stability and useful life of the system, processor, and other system components; (ii) cause the processor and other system components to fail; (iii) cause reductions in system performance; (iv) cause additional heat or other damage; and (v) affect system data integrity. HP and Intel have not tested, and does not warranty, the operation of the processor beyond its specifications. HP and Intel have not tested, and do not warranty, the operation of other system components beyond their industry standard specifications. HP and Intel assume no responsibility that the processor and other system components, including if used with altered clock frequencies and/or voltages, will be fit for any particular purpose.
- Internet service required and not included.
- Support of up to three monitors varies by sku.
- For hard drives, TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30GB of hard drive is reserved for system recovery software.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Seehttp://www.microsoft.com.
- Available on select skus.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel Skylake or next-generation silicon chip-based system shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft's support, please see Microsoft's Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle