POWERED UP AND READY TO GO
A robust AMD Ryzen™ PRO processor1 and optional graphics2 for dependable productivity and power for diverse digital workloads.
STRONG SECURITY AND MANAGEABILITY
Get powerful protection and simplified management from our most secure and manageable PCs.
OUR MOST SECURE AND MANAGEABLE PCS
Cutting-edge security features let you browse confidently, monitor and restore in-memory BIOS automatically, and easily manage devices.
HP SURE START3
Protect your PC with the hardware-enforced self-healing protection of HP Sure Start that automatically recovers the BIOS.
hp sure recover4
Quickly and securely restore PCs to the latest image using a network connection with HP Sure Recover.
HP SURE RUN5
Keep your critical applications and processes running with self-healing protection, even if malware tries to shut them down.
HP SURE CLICK6
Help protect your PC from websites, attachments, malware, ransomware, and viruses with hardware-enforced security.
HP MANAGEABILITY INTEGRATION KIT7
The HP Manageability Integration Kit helps speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
HP client security manager8
Keep data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users with a portfolio of security tools.
HP EliteDesk 705 Desktop Mini G4
Don't sacrifice power as you take your footprint down to near zero with a PC that mounts securely behind an HP Elite Display.9
DIMENSIONS: 6.97" x 1.35" x 6.88"
PROCESSOR: Choice of 35W, 65W, or 95W AMD Ryzen™ PRO processor1
GRAPHICS: Optional discrete AMD Radeonâ„¢ graphics2
PORTS: Rear I/O ports and optional serial port
HP EliteDesk 705 Small Form Factor G4
Impressive value, performance, and security in an easily-managed, expandable, and stylish PC for the modern workplace.
DIMENSIONS: 3.7" x 10.6" x 11.7"
PROCESSOR: Choice of 65W AMD Ryzen™ 3 PRO,1 Ryzen™ 5 PRO or Ryzen™ 7 PRO CPUs,1 or 95W AMD Ryzen™ 7 PRO CPU1,2
PORTS: Multiple configurable ports
EXPANSION: Two bays, two slots plus two additional M.2 slots
HP EliteDesk 705 Tower G4
HP's most powerful enterprise-class desktop PC – designed for high performance needs, expandability, and security.
DIMENSIONS: 6.69" x 10.79" x 13.3"
PROCESSOR: Choice of 65W AMD Ryzen™ PRO,1 Ryzen™ 5 PRO or Ryzen™ 7 PRO CPUs,1 or optional 95W AMD Ryzen™ 7 PRO CPU1,2
GRAPHICS: High-end discrete graphics for viewing VR content2
EXPANSION: Four bays, four slots, one double-wide slot for high-end graphics
WINDOWS 10 PRO
Be productive in any situation with Windows 10 Pro10 and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features from HP.
These work–ready PCs deliver a long lifecycle with platform stability and are designed to undergo MIL–STD 810G testing11.
you may also be interested in
AMD, Radeon™ and Ryzen™ are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
- Windows 10 Pro
- AMD PRO A-Series APU
- 4 GB memory; 500 GB HDD storage
- AMD Radeon™ R5 Graphics
Get outstanding power that meets your budget requirements with the performance, security, manageability, and expandability of the HP EliteDesk 705 Desktop Mini.
Windows 10 Home
AMD PRO A10-9700E APU (3 GHz, up to 3.5 GHz w/Boost; 2 MB cache, 4 core, 35W) + AMD Radeon™ R7 Graphics
AMD Ryzen™ 3 PRO 2200G (3.5 GHz, up to 3.7 w/Boost; 4 MB cache, 4 cores, 65W) + Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
AMD Ryzen™ 3 PRO 2200GE APU (3.2 GHz, up to 3.6 GHz w/Boost; 4 MB cache; 4 core, 35W) + Radeon™ Vega 8 Graphics
AMD Ryzen™ 5 PRO 2400G (3.6 GHz, up to 3.9 GHz w/Boost; 4 MB cache, 4 cores, 65W) + Radeon™ Vega 11 Graphics
AMD Ryzen™ 5 PRO 2400GE APU (3.2 GHz, up to 3.8 GHz w/Boost; 4 MB cache; 4 core, 35W) + Radeon™ Vega 11 Graphics
8 GB (1 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
8 GB (2 x 4 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
16 GB (1 x 16 GB) DDR4-2666 DIMM Memory
16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-2666 SODIMM Memory
128 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
256 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
512 GB M.2 PCIe NVMe OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC SSD
1 TB 7200 RPM SATA 2.5" HDD
256 GB SATA OPAL 2 Self-Encrypted (SED) TLC 2.5" SSD
256 GB SATA TLC 2.5" SSD
512 GB SATA TLC 2.5" SSD
Intel® Wireless-AC 9560 (2x2) + Bluetooth® 5 (no-vPro™) - External Antenna
HP DisplayPort Port
HP VGA Port
HP HDMI Port
HP USB Business Slim Wired Keyboard
HP USB Wired Keyboard
HP Business Slim Wireless Keyboard and Mouse (Keyboard contains 25% post-consumer recycled plastic content)
HP USB 1000dpi Laser Mouse
HP 90 W Mini External Power Supply
HP 150 W Mini External Power Supply
HP Sure Recover Permanently Disabled
HP DisplayPort to HDMI True 4K Adapter
Rear:1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 2 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 4 USB 3.1 Gen 1
Optional:1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 serial; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1 (DisplayPort™); 1 VGA 
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multi-core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Native Miracast Support: is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  HP Driver Packs: not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
-  HP BIOSphere: HP BIOSphere Gen4 requires Intel® or AMD 8th Gen processors. Features may vary depending on the platform and configurations.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  NOTE: Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  USB Antimicrobial Mouse: Not available in all regions; HP USB Hardened Mouse: Not available in all regions.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. See HP’s 3rd party option store for solar energy accessory at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  (1) USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 2: Fast charging.
-  One 2.5" SATA HDD: Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  150 W external power adapter, up to 89% efficiency, active PFC: when ordered with a discrete graphics card.
-  HP Secure Erase: for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method.
-  Absolute Persistence module: Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage: requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant: requires Windows and Internet access.
-  Windows Defender: Windows Defender Opt In, Windows 10, and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP PhoneWise: HP PhoneWise Client is only available on select platforms. For supported platforms and HP PhoneWise system requirements see www.hp.com/go/HPPhoneWise.
-  HP Sure Recover: is available on HP Elite PCs with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives, Intel® Optane™. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data.
-  HP Recovery Manager: available for a limited time on certain models.
-  HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2: HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html
-  Ivanti Management Suite: subscription required.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4: requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager: requires Internet Explorer or Chrome or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  HP Sure Start Gen 4: is available on HP Elite and HP Pro 600 products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified): Firmware TPM is version 2.0. Hardware TPM is v1.2, which is a subset of the TPM 2.0 specification version v0.89 as implemented by Intel Platform Trust Technology (PTT).
-  RAID configurations: is optional and does require a second hard drive.
-  HP Sure Run: is available on HP Elite products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors.
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
-  AMD Ryzen™ PRO CPU requires discrete graphic card attached.
- Free shipping
Save 37% instantly