RELIABLE FUTURE–READY PERFORMERS
Stand sold separately.
Power through your day with an 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor1 and optional Intel® Optane™ memory1,2.
Realize the full value of your investment with expansion and storage options3 that extend the life of your PC.
SELECT A PC THAT FITS YOUR BUSINESS
HP ProDesk 400 Desktop Mini G4
Take your footprint down to near zero with a PC that attaches behind an HP Pro Display,3 or mount4 and secure it almost anywhere.
DIMENSIONS: 6.97" x 1.35" x 6.88"
MEMORY: Up to 32 GB of DDR4 memory3
STORAGE:ODD and HDD modules3
PORTS: Legacy I/O ports
Stand sold separately.
HP ProDesk 400 Small Form Factor G5
With 8 total USB ports, two video outputs, and optional Bluetooth™3 connectivity, the HP ProDesk 400 SFF becomes a hub for all your devices in the office.
DIMENSIONS:3.7" x 11.7" x 10.6"
EXPANSION:2 bays, 2 half-height slots, and optional ports3
GRAPHICS:Optional discrete graphics3
HP ProDesk 400 Microtower G5
The HP ProDesk 400 MT has 8 total USB ports and plenty of configurable ports to connect to multiple HP displays.3
DIMENSIONS:6.69" x 13.3" x 10.79"
EXPANSION: 3 bays, 3 full-height slots, and optional legacy port3
GRAPHICS: Optional discrete graphics3
WINDOWS 10 PRO
Be productive in any situation with Windows 10 Pro5 and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features from HP.
8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor.1
Designed to pass 120,000 hours of HP's Total Test Process.6
HP Sure Click
Help protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses.7
HP CLIENT SECURITY MANAGER
Keep your data out of reach and defend against theft, attacks, and unauthorized users.8
Extra protection for your PC with automatic updates and security checks.9
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
Bluetooth is a trademark owned by its proprietor and used by HP Inc. under license.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Intel® Optane™ is sold separately and requires a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ processor or later, bios version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10, version 1703, an Intel® 200 series chipset, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe Spec 1.1 and Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Mounting hardware sold separately.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
- HP Total Test Process testing is not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer and Chromium™. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW (PDF, 251KB) for all compatible platforms as they become available.
- HP Client Security Manager Gen4 requires Windows and 8th generation Intel® or AMD processors or later.
- HP BIOSphere Gen4 features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations.
© Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i3 processor
- 4 GB memory; 500 GB HDD storage
- Intel® UHD Graphics 630
Designed to fit the modern workspace now and in the future, the stylishly designed, reliable, and secure HP ProDesk 400 MT is a powerful PC with scalable performance that can grow with your business.
Rear:1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 power connector; 1 RJ-45; 1 VGA; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 4 USB 2.0
Optional:1 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 1 VGA; 1 serial and 1 serial and PS/2 ports combination; 1 HDMI 2.0; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 2 (DisplayPort™) 
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 36 GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for the system recovery software.
-  Your product does not support Windows 8 or Windows 7. In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel® and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  For systems configured with more than 3 GB of memory and a 32-bit operating system, all memory may not be available due to system resource requirements. Addressing memory above 4 GB requires a 64-bit operating system. Memory modules support data transfer rates up to 2666 MT/s; actual data rate is determined by the system's configured processor. See processor specifications for supported memory data rate.
-  All memory slots are customer accessible / upgradeable.
-  Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Availability may vary by country.
-  SD 3 with 4-in-1 Interface (Supports SD, SDXC, SDHC, UHS-I); It will be PCI Express x1 and PCI on 480 model.
-  Intel® I210-T1 PCIe® GbE: Sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Wireless access point and internet service required.
-  HP BIOSphere: HP BIOSphere Gen4 features may vary depending on the PC platform and configurations requires 8th Gen Intel® processors.
-  HP Native Miracast Support: Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming.
-  HP Driver Packs: HP Driver Packs not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  The four USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports will be moved to front side on 480 model.
-  Configuration will be (1) 3.5" internal storage drive bay or (1) 2.5" internal storage drive bay and (1) 3.5" internal storage drive bay.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen 4 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 8th generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager requires Internet Explorer or Chrome™ or Firefox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip shipped with Windows 10 (Common Criteria EAL4+ Certified)(FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certified): In some scenarios, machines pre-configured with Windows OS might ship with TPM turned off.
-  Secure Erase for the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method.
-  HP ePrint Driver + JetAdvantage: HP ePrint Driver requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  Windows Defender Opt In, Windows 10, and internet connection required for updates.
-  HP PhoneWise Client may not be available with HP Workwise. For supported platforms and HP PhoneWise system requirements see www.hp.com/go/HPPhoneWise.
-  HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft Internet Explorer, Google Chrome™, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
-  HP Velocity: Availability may vary by country.
-  HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Management Gen 2: can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  Ivanti Management Suite: subscription required.
-  Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system and requires configuration with an optional Intel® Core™ i(5 or 7)+ processor.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost technology requires a PC with a processor with Intel Turbo Boost capability. Intel Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  Intel® UHD Graphics 610: integrated on Pentium® Gold G5400, Pentium® Gold G5400T, Celeron® G4900, Celeron® G4900T; Intel® UHD Graphics 630: integrated on 8th gen Core i7/i5/i3 processors and Pentium® Gold G5500, Pentium® Gold G5500T.
-  HP Drive Lock is not supported on NVMe drives.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory is sold separately. Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system. Available for HP commercial desktops and notebooks and for select HP workstations (HP Z240 Tower/SFF, Z2 Mini, ZBook Studio, 15 and 17 G5) and requires a SATA HDD, 7th Gen or higher Intel® Core™ processor or Intel ® Xeon® processor E3-1200 V6 product family or higher, BIOS version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10 version 1703 or higher, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe™ Spec 1.1, and an Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN card and discrete TPM 2.0 are required. See http://intel.com/vpro
-  Some functionality of vPro, such as Intel Active Management Technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependant on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility with future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
Save $50 on a Tango Printer with purchase of any Laptop or Desktop
Get a Deskjet 3755 for just $49.99 with purchase of any Laptop or Desktop