HP ZBOOK POWER
15 INCH MOBILE WORKSTATION
Upgrade to professional ZBook performance and security at an unbelievably affordable price. Power up your productivity on a durable yet premium design, with pro-grade components including graphics certified for leading software applications.
DESIGNED FOR YOUR DEMANDING INDUSTRY STANDARDS
POWER THROUGH INTENSIVE WORKFLOWS
10th GEN INTEL® CORE™ OR XEON® PROCESSORS
Run demanding professional apps with processors designed to handle complex, multi-threaded apps.1
NVIDIA QUADRO GRAPHICS
Tackle your biggest projects with the next generation NVIDIA® Turing architecture with Quadro® T-Series and RTX graphics; certified for pro apps.
BLAZING FAST STORAGE
Work without limits in any location with up to 4TB of local PCIe storage.2,3
LARGE MEMORY CONFIGURATIONS
Tackle any task with up to 64GB DDR4 memory.3
CERTIFIED. SECURED. SUPPORTED.
For the first time on our most affordable workstation, get access to all the HP BIOS provides. Get peace of mind with a highly secure, serviceable mobile workstation that's certified for the professional apps you use every day. HP Sure Suite advanced security features come standard while optional management tools simplify fleet-wide roll-outs.
DURABLE WITH A PREMIUM TOUCH
With an all-aluminum chassis and MIL-STD durability,14 this PC is tough enough to last, yet built with a premium touch. The four-sided narrow bezel maximizes screen real estate, while an optional 4K UHD display4 makes project details pop. Affordable never felt so good.
WINDOWS 10 PRO
Work anywhere without compromising on performance or security with Windows 10 Pro, powered by HP's collaboration and connectivity technology.5
Collaborate and connect remotely through a 720-pixel webcam for sharp picture quality. Log in quickly and securely with facial recognition and HP Privacy camera.
Designed to be wiped down and tested to withstand 1,000 cleaning cycles with select household wipes.6
ALL THE PORTS YOU'LL NEED
- 1. Nano-security lock
- 2. Ethernet
- 3. USB 3.1 Type-A
- 4. HDMI
- 5. Smart Card Reader
- 6. Combo Audio Jack
- 7. USB 3.1 Type-A
- 8. USB 3.1 Type-A
- 9. Lightning port
- 10. Power
WORLD'S MOST SECURE MOBILE WORKSTATIONS7
Protect your work with industry-leading security features.
HP SURE CLICK8
Get protection from malware when internet browsing with hardware-enforced security.
HP SURE START9
Firmware attacks can completely devastate your PC. Stay protected with the world's first self-healing BIOS. HP Sure Start automatically recovers the BIOS from attacks or corruption.
HP SURE SENSE10
HP Sure Sense uses proprietary deep learning algorithms and advanced neural network technology to instinctively recognize malware and protect against never-before seen attacks.
We use recycled plastics in Z products, reducing waste going into oceans and landfills. We also minimize waste by allowing you to ship multiple products in one carton.
We've designed our products to use less energy without sacrificing performance. Z products are ENERGY STAR® certified with highly efficient power supplies and idle management.
We take the health of our workers and the environment very seriously. Z products meticulously adhere to restricted substance regulations, and we select materials that meet GreenScreen® for Safer Chemicals' methodology.12
EPEAT® is the world's most stringent and comprehensive measure of product sustainability, and we are proud to offer a full portfolio of EPEAT® Gold and Silver devices.13
YOU MIGHT ALSO BE INTERESTED IN...
HP Z24n G2 24-inch DisplaySHOP
HP Thunderbolt Dock 230W G2 with Combo Cable
Easily go from laptop to desktop—connect dual 4K displays and charge your devices.SHOP
HP Premier Care Solutions
Protect your investment with a suite of services including protection, support, and repair tailored just for your HP ZBook users.SHOP
Intel, the Intel logo, Core and Xeon are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries. Microsoft and Windows are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. NVIDIA and Quadro are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation in the U.S. and other countries. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. AMD is a trademark of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc.
The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- For hard drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35GB (for Windows 10) of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
- Optional, configurable feature.
- 4K UHD display is an optional, configurable feature.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com .
- Select household wipes can be safely used to clean HP Elite and Workstation PCs up to 1,000 wipes: See wipe manufacturer's instructions for disinfecting and the HP cleaning guide for HP tested wipe solutions at How to Sanitize Your HP Device Whitepaper (http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-7610ENW). Not applicable to HP Elite c1030 Chromebook.
- Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost among desktop workstation vendors as of Sept. 2017 on HP Mobile Workstations with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Processors.
- HP Sure Click is available on most HP PCs and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode, when Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat are installed.
- HP Sure Start Gen5 is available on select HP PCs with Intel processors. See product specifications for availability.
- HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10. See product specifications for availability.
- Applies to HP PCs, Workstations and Displays manufactured after January 2019. Based on most Gold and Silver EPEAT® registrations by meeting all required criteria and achieving 50-74% of the optional points for EPEAT® Silver and 75-100% of the optional points for EPEAT® Gold according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit http://www.epeat.net for more information. Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit http://www.epeat.net for more information.
- Based on IEEE 1680.1-2018 standards.
- Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit http://www.epeat.net for more information.
- Testing is not intended to demonstrate fitness of U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Windows 10 Home 64 - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
- 15.6" diagonal FHD display
Now you can upgrade to professional ZBook performance and security at an unbelievably affordable price. Power up your productivity on a durable yet premium design, with pro-grade components including graphics certified for leading software applications.
Windows 10 Pro 64 - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
Windows 10 Pro for Workstations 64 - HP recommends Windows 10 Pro for business
Windows 10 Home 64
ZBook Power G7 with Intel® Core™ i5-10400H vPro processor + NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5) ( 10J82AV )
ZBook Power G7 with Intel® Core™ i7-10750H processor + NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5) ( 10J83AV )
ZBook Power G7 with Intel® Core™ i7-10750H processor + NVIDIA Quadro® T1000 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5) ( 10J85AV )
ZBook Power G7 with Intel® Core™ i7-10850H vPro™ processor + NVIDIA Quadro® T1000 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5) ( 10J86AV )
ZBook Power G7 with Intel® Core™ i7-10850H vPro™ processor + NVIDIA Quadro® T2000 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5) ( 10J89AV )
ZBook Power G7 with Intel® Core™ i9-10885H vPro™ processor + NVIDIA Quadro® T1000 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5) ( 10J87AV )
ZBook Power G7 with Intel® Xeon® W-10855M vPro™ processor + NVIDIA Quadro® T2000 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5) ( 10J91AV )
ZBook Power G7 with Intel® Core™ i9-10885H vPro™ processor + NVIDIA Quadro® T2000 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5) ( 10J90AV )
Intel® Core™ i5-10400H vPro processor (2.6 GHz, up to 4.6 GHz with Turbo Boost, 8 MB cache, 4 core
Intel® Core™ i7-10750H processor (2.6 GHz, up to 5.0 GHz with Turbo Boost, 12 MB cache, 6 core
Intel® Core™ i7-10850H vPro™ processor (2.7 GHz, up to 5.1 GHz with Turbo Boost, 12 MB cache, 6 core
Intel® Core™ i9-10885H vPro™ processor (2.4 GHz, up to 5.3 GHz with Turbo Boost, 16 MB cache, 8 core
Intel® Xeon® W-10855M vPro™ processor (2.8 GHz, up to 5.1 GHz with Turbo Boost, 12 MB cache, 6 core
AMT vPro™ Technology Disabled
AMT vPro™ Technology Enabled
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for HD Webcam (1920x1080)(250 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for HD Webcam + IR (1920x1080)(250 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for HD Webcam Touchscreen Narrow Bezel (1920x1080)(250 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for HD Webcam Low Power Narrow Bezel (1920x1080)(400 Nits)
15.6" diagonal FHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for HD Webcam + IR Low Power Narrow Bezel (1920x1080)(400 Nits)
15.6" diagonal UHD LED UWVA Anti-Glare for HD Webcam Low Power Narrow Bezel (3840x2160)(400 Nits)
Integrated HD 720p DualAryMic Webcam
Integrated HD 720p Infrared (IR) DualAryMic Webcam
NVIDIA® Quadro® P620 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5)
NVIDIA Quadro® T1000 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5)
NVIDIA Quadro® T2000 Graphics (4 GB GDDR5)
8 GB (1x8 GB) DDR4 3200
16 GB (2x8 GB) DDR4 2666 ECC
16 GB (2x8 GB) DDR4 3200
32 GB (2x16 GB) DDR4 2666 ECC
32 GB (2x16 GB) DDR4 3200
64 GB (2x32 GB) DDR4 3200
256 GB PCIe NVMe Self Encrypted (SED) OPAL2 TLC SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe Self Encrypted (SED) OPAL2 TLC SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
1 TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
2 TB PCIe NVMe TLC SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe Self Encrypted (SED) OPAL2 TLC 2nd SSD
512 GB PCIe NVMe TLC 2nd SSD
1 TB PCIe NVMe TLC 2nd SSD
2 TB PCIe NVMe TLC 2nd SSD
Clickpad for Near Field Communication (NFC) numeric keypad spill-resistant Keyboard
Clickpad Backlit with numeric keypad spill-resistant Keyboard
Clickpad for NFC Backlit numeric keypad spill-resistant Keyboard
Near Field Communication (NFC)
Intel® AX201 Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth® 5 Combo, vPro
150 Watt Smart PFC Slim AC Adapter
C5 1.0m Premium Power Cord
Three-year (3/3/0) limited warranty
Data Science Ready
Enable System Guard
Enable Windows 10 Hypervisor-protected code integrity (HVCI)
HP Laser 3 Button USB Mouse
HP USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter
HP USB Keyboard
HP Prelude Pro 15.6 Top Load
HDMI to VGA Adapter
HP Comfort Grip Wireless Mouse
HP Professional Slim 17.3 Top Load Case
HP USB-C to DisplayPort Adapter
HP Mobile USB DVDRW NonLS
HP Executive 15.6" Top Load Case
HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 with Combo Cable 230W
HP Thunderbolt Dock 230W G2
Right side:1 power connector; 1 Thunderbolt™ 3 (40Gbps signaling rate) with SuperSpeed USB Type-C® 10Gbps signaling rate (DisplayPort™ 1.2); 2 Super Speed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 1 headphone/microphone combo
Adobe Photography Bundle
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  HDMI port-cable not included.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory channels.
-  Intel® allows architectures designed with four DIMM slots to run at 2400 MT/s
-  Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
-  For storage drives GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  GbE - The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax WLAN) are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax WLAN devices. Only available in countries where 802.11ax is supported.
-  HP tested Windows 10, version 1809 on this platform. For testing information on newer versions of Windows 10, please see https://support.hp.com/document/c05195282
-  HP Cloud Recovery is available for HP Elite and Pro desktops and laptops PCs with Intel® or AMD processors and requires an open, wired network connection. Note: You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data. Detail please refer to: https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05115630.
-  Intel® Integrated graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 integrated on CoreTM i7 processors and Intel® UHD Graphics P630 integrated on Xeon® processors.
-  FHD and HD content required to view HD images respectively.
-  Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
-  HP Sure Click requires Windows 10 Pro or Enterprise. See https://bit.ly/2PrLT6A_SureClick for complete details.
-  120 W power adapter is configurable with Intel UMA graphics 150 W power adapter is configurable with NVIDIA Quadro P620 T1000 and T2000 configurations
-  UHD content required to view UHD images.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen6 features may vary depending on the platform and configurations
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen6 requires Windows and is available on select HP Elite, Pro and Workstations.
-  For full Intel® vPro™ functionality, Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, a vPro supported processor, vPro enabled chipset, vPro enabled wired LAN and/or WLAN card and TPM 2.0 are required. Some functionality requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. See http://intel.com/vpro
-  HP Sure View Reflect integrated privacy screen is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape
-  HP Sure Run Gen3 is available on select Windows 10 based HP Pro, Elite and Workstation PCs with select Intel® or AMD processors. Network based recovery using Wi-Fi is only available on PC’s with Intel Wi-Fi Module?.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  HP Performance Advisor Software. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
-  Absolute Persistence Module: Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  Microsoft Defender Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  Security lock for security slot is sold separately.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet access.
-  HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
-  Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year warranty as the platform.
-  HP Sure Start Gen 6 is available on select HP PCs and workstations. See product specifications for availability
-  HP ZCentral Remote Boost does not come preinstalled on Z Workstations but can be downloaded and run on all Z desktop and laptops without license purchase. With non-Z sender devices, purchase of perpetual individual license or perpetual floating license per simultaneously executing versions and purchase of ZCentral Remote Boost Software Support is required. RGS requires Windows, RHEL (7 or 8), UBUNTU 18.04 LTS, or HP ThinPro 7 operating systems. MacOS (10.13 or newer) operating system is only supported on the receiver side. Requires network access. The software is available for download at hp.com/ZCentralRemoteBoost.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP Tamper Lock is an optional feature that must be configured at the factory and requires a supervisor password be established prior to use.
-  Dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam and optional world facing microphone.
-  HP Sure Admin requires Windows 10, HP BIOS, HP Manageability Integration Kit from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement and HP Sure Admin Local Access Authenticator smartphone app from the Android or Apple store.
-  Secure Erase - For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HP Sure Recover Gen3 is available on select HP PCs and requires an open network connection. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before using HP Sure Recover to avoid loss of data.
- Free shipping
Save 15% on cables/adapters with purchase of select PC (Limit 1)
Save 15% on cases with purchase of select PC (Limit 1)
Save 15% on docking stations with purchase of select PC (Limit 1)
Save 15% on headsets/speakers with purchase of select PC (Limit 1)
Save 15% on mice and keyboards with purchase of select PC (Limit 1)
Save 15% on mounts and stands with purchase of select PC (Limit 1)
Save 15% on accessories with purchase of select PC (Limit 1)
Save 15% on security accessories with purchase of select PC (Limit 1)
Save 15% on batteries and adapters with purchase of select PC (Limit 1)
Save $15 on select Monitors with purchase of select PCs!
Save 25% instantly