HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients
- AMD A8 PRO-9600B APU with Radeon™ R5 Graphics (2.4 GHz, up to 3.3 GHz, 2 MB cache, 4 cores)
- 8 GB DDR4-2133 SDRAM (2 x 4 GB)
The HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client delivers exceptional design and remarkable performance in an elegant, yet durable device. So your most important work gets done in style.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed. NOTE: Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Improved system performance when memory is added in pairs (dual channel). Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less.
-  The term ""Gigabit Ethernet” indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  WLAN is an optional feature. For all 802.11 wireless, wireless access point and Internet service is required and is not included. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  WWAN is an optional feature and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  HP Easy Shell is currently available on HP Thin Clients with a Windows Embedded OS.
-  This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is available via HP Customer Support.
-  Battery is not replaceable by the user.
-  Configurations of the HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client that are ENERGY STAR qualified are identified as HP mt43 Mobile Thin Client ENERGY STAR on HP websites and on www.energystar.gov. EPEAT status listed above applies to U.S. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. For accessibility information on HP products, please visit: http://www.hp.com/accessibility.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.