HOW LIFE GETS DONE
Keep your life moving forward, no matter where you are, thanks to an elegant, ultra-portable design.
Work or play anywhere your day takes you, from low light to bright light, with the ultra-bright display.1
Optional 4G LTE keeps you connected almost everywhere.2
HP SURE VIEW3
At the touch of a button, keep others from seeing your screen while you see your content clearly.
FOUR VERSATILE MODES
Be equipped for any situation — four versatile modes bring new life to collaboration and productivity.
LAPTOP MODE TO MULTITASK
Power through your day with all the elements of a full-featured laptop.
TENT MODE TO PRESENT
Swing into tent mode and share presentations or video.
TABLET MODE TO CREATE
Transform your business notebook into a slim and light tablet to stay connected.
STAND MODE TO WATCH
Bring your display to the forefront — perfect for streaming content and video.
WORLD'S MOST SECURE AND MANAGEABLE PCS4
Cutting-edge security features let you browse confidently, avoid visual hackers, and monitor and restore in-memory BIOS automatically.
HP SURE CLICK5
Helps protect your PC from infected websites, malware, ransomware, and viruses with hardware-enforced security for web browsers.
HP SURE VIEW
Instantly protects against visual hacking - an optional, integrated privacy screen developed by HP.
HP SURE START6
Provides hardware-enforced, self-healing protection and automatically recovers the BIOS from malware, rootkits, or corruption.
HP SURE RUN7
Keeps your critical OS processes running with self-healing protection - even if malware tries to shut them down.
HP SURE RECOVER8
Quickly and securely restore PCs to the latest image, using a network connection.
HP MULTI-FACTOR AUTHENTICATE9
Fortify your security with up to three authentication factors, including fingerprints and facial recognition.
YOUR CHOICE, YOUR STYLE
Choose from three flexible, versatile convertible PCs to power your work and your life.
HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2
12" DIAGONAL FHD OR UHD TOUCH SCREEN1 1
13.9 mm THIN
2.50 lbs WEIGHT10
7th Gen Intel® Core™ PROCESSOR11
HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3
13.3" DIAGONAL FHD OR UHD ANTI-GLARE TOUCH SCREEN1
15.8 mm THIN
2.76 lbs WEIGHT10
Optional 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 PROCESSOR12
HP EliteBook x360 1040 G5
14" DIAGONAL FHD OR UHD ANTI-GLARE TOUCH SCREEN1
16.9 mm THIN
2.99 lbs WEIGHT10
Optional 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 PROCESSOR12
WINDOWS 10 PRO
Be productive in any situation with Windows 10 Pro14 and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity features from HP.
Up to 50% in 30 minutes of battery charging.15
Stand up to the workload with an EliteBook that is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G testing.16
Your choice of 7th or 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processor.11,12
HP MANAGEABILITY KIT
Speed up image creation and management of hardware, BIOS, and security through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.17
Suppress background noises, including keyboard clicks.
you might also be interested in
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside, and Intel Optane are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
USB Type-C™ and USB-C™ are trademarks of USB Implementers Forum.
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- 4G LTE module is optional, must be configured at the factory and requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection, upload and download speeds will vary due to network, location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
- HP Sure View integrated privacy screen is an optional feature and requires optional 700 nit FHD screen that must be configured at purchase and is designed to function in landscape orientation.
- Based on HP's unique and comprehensive security capabilities at no additional cost and HP Manageability Integration Kit's management of every aspect of a PC including hardware, BIOS and software management using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager among vendors with >1M unit annual sales as of November 2016 on HP Elite PCs with 7th Gen and higher Intel® Core® Processors, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN.
- HP Sure Click is available on select HP platforms and supports Microsoft® Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Chromium™. Supported attachments include Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and PDF files in read only mode. Check http://h20195.www2.hp.com/v2/GetDocument.aspx?docname=4AA7-0922ENW "(PDF,222KB) for all compatible platforms as they become available.
- HP Sure Start Gen4 hardware enforced protection is available on the HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3 equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors. HP Sure Start G3 is available on the HP EliteBook x360 1020 G2 equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
- HP Sure Run is available on HP EliteBook x360 1030 G3, HP EliteBook x360 1040 G4 and Elite products equipped with 8th generation Intel® or AMD® processors.
- Available on the HP EliteBook x360 1040 and HP EliteBook x360 1030. HP Sure Recover with Embedded Reimaging is an optional feature that must be configured at purchase and is available on select HP Elite PCs. Not available on platforms with multiple internal storage drives or Intel® Optane™. You must back up important files, data, photos, videos, etc. before use to avoid loss of data.
- HP Multi Factor Authenticate requires 7th or 8th Generation Intel® Core™ processor, Intel® integrated graphics, and Intel® WLAN. Three authentication factors requires an Intel® vPro™ processor.
- Lowest weight, weight will vary by configuration.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
- WWAN module is optional, must be configured at the factory and requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
- Video over USB-C™ requires a PC with USB-C™ DisplayPort™ Alt mode or Thunderbolt™. Power up to 65 Watts. Refer to Power Output in product QuickSpecs for exact specifications, PC must be compatible with the display's power output.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
- Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off or in standby mode. Power adapter with a minimum capacity of 65 watts is required. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging will return to normal. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance.
- MIL STD 810G testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
- USB-C™ notebooks must be able to support power and video.
©Copyright 2018 HP Development Company, L.P. The information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 7th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- 8 GB memory; 128 GB SSD storage
- 12.5" diagonal Full HD touch display
Suddenly, everywhere becomes your office with our thinnest and lightest business convertible. From the office to abroad, go wherever work takes you with high-performance specs, industry-leading security, and immersive collaboration.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com/.
-  Note: Some devices for academic use will automatically be updated to Windows 10 Pro Education with the Windows 10 Anniversary Update. Features vary; see https://aka.ms/ProEducation for Windows 10 Pro Education feature information.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless access point and Internet service required and sold separately. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  WWAN module requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, in all regions.
-  HDMI cable sold separately.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  Internet access required.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  HP ePrint Drive requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer and HP ePrint account registration (for a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types and other HP ePrint details, see www.hp.com/go/eprintcenter). Print times and connection speeds may vary.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Internet Access.
-  HP Driver Packs is not preinstalled, however available for download at http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement.
-  HP Management Integration Kit for Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and HP Management Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www8.hp.com/us/en/ads/clientmanagement/overview.html.
-  LANDESK Management subscription required.
-  HP BIOSphere Gen3 requires Intel® 7th or 8th Generation processors.
-  HP Password Manager requires Internet Explorer or Chrome or FireFox. Some websites and applications may not be supported. User may need to enable or allow the add-on / extension in the internet browser.
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/ computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  HP Client Security Suite Gen3 requires Windows and Intel® or AMD 7th or 8th Generation processors.
-  Windows Defender Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
-  Supports HP Fast Charging.
-  HP Care Packs are sold separately. Service levels and response times for HP Care Packs may vary depending on your geographic location. Service starts on date of hardware purchase. Restrictions and limitations apply. For details, visit www.hp.com/go/cpc. HP services are governed by the applicable HP terms and conditions of service provided or indicated to Customer at the time of purchase. Customer may have additional statutory rights according to applicable local laws, and such rights are not in any way affected by the HP terms and conditions of service or the HP Limited Warranty provided with your HP Product.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See http://www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  Windows Hello requires Windows 10 Operating System installed.
-  HP Sure View is optional and must be configured at purchase.