Bend over backwards flexibility
Take advantage of built-in flexibility with your choice of input from the optional HP Executive Pen1, touchscreen, or keyboard to work with the five usage modes available on the HP EliteBook Revolve 810.
Notebook mode to work
Create content and multitask.
Presentation mode to view
Perfect for movies and video conferencing.
Tablet mode to create
Reading, writing, drawing and checklists.
Tent mode to display
Perfect for giving presentations and sharing photos.
Collaborate mode to share
Partner with your co-workers.
Designed for durability
HP's ultra-thin full-performance EliteBook Ultrabook™2 that converts to a tablet and is designed to pass MIL-STD 810G tests3 and features a magnesium chassis and spill resistant keyboard.
Boost your productivity with Windows 10 Pro,4 the latest 5th generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 ULT processor5 technology, long battery life, enterprise-class docking and high performance storage options.
Get security and manageability tools that ease the burden on IT with optional Intel® vPro™6 and a comprehensive suite of tools from HP including HP BIOSphere7 and HP Sure Start.
Work in more places with optional high-speed wireless connectivity, including optional Gobi™ 4G LTE8 Intel® WiDi,9 and Bluetooth® 4.01 HP Wireless Hotspot10.
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support11, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Corning® Gorilla® Glass and can only claim "damage resistant".
- Sold separately or as an optional feature.
- Not all configurations will qualify as an Ultrabook™
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers and/or software to take full advantage of Windows functionality. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
- HP BIOSphere features may vary depending on the PC platform & configuration.
- Built in Qualcomm® Gobi® modules available in select HP products and require wireless data service contract, network support, and is not available in all areas. Contact service provider to determine the coverage area and availability. 4G LTE not available in all regions. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors.
- Intel® Wireless Display available on Intel® products only. Requires a separate Wireless Display receiver with a USB port and an HDTV or Monitor with HDMI input. High definition (HD) content is required to view high-definition images.
- The wireless hotspot application requires an active internet connection and separately purchased data plan. While HP wireless hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the wireless hotspot. Wireless hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check with your service provider for plan details. Requires Windows 8.1 or HP Connection Manager for Windows 7.
- Elite support only available in the US and Canada in English.
©2016 HP Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
When you need a reliable enterprise-class notebook that converts easily into a tablet, the HP EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 is the at the top of its class.
You can stay focused on productivity with this durable notebook thanks to protective features like a damage resistant Corning® Gorilla® Glass 3, an all-magnesium chassis, a spill-resistant backlit keyboard and sturdy hinge design. It’s been designed to pass the rigorous MIL-STD 810G tests, which tests the harsh conditions it may experience from continual use and occasional drops or spills.
Get the best protection and flexibility tools with optional Intel® vPro™6 and an extensive set of tools from HP including HP BIOSphere and HP Sure Start Automatic Firmware Intrusion Detection and Repair System with Dynamic Protection, an HP exclusive..
The EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 provides plenty of input flexibility with the choice of using the HP Executive Pen (optional), touchscreen, or keyboard. The EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 also provides five usage modes:
- Collaborate Mode - for easy collaboration among team members.
- Notebook Mode - for general work including creating content and common tasks.
- Presentation Mode - for viewing movies and video conferencing.
- Tablet Mode - for drawing, reading, writing, and creating lists.
- Tent Mode - for giving presentations and sharing photos.
It provides outstanding performance and supercharges productivity with Windows 10 Pro 4, the latest 5th generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5/i7 ULT processor technology, extended battery life, enterprise-class docking and high performance storage options.
The EliteBook Revolve 810 G3 allows you to work in more places with optional fast wireless connectivity, including Gobi™ 4G LTE Intel® WiDi (optional), and Bluetooth® 4.0 HP Wireless Hotspot.
Finally, the HP EliteBook Folio comes with HP Elite Premium Support for dedicated real-time support. You always get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge.