Equipped to get the job done
Be productive in any situation. Windows 10 Pro2 and powerful security, collaboration, and connectivity featuresfrom HP help you power through your day on the HP EliteBook Folio.
Windows Hello biometricauthentication with IR camera
HP Premium CollaborationKeyboard
Bang & Olufsen audio
12.5 diagonal inch UHDtouchscreen3
Dock capable (via USB Type-C™ports with Thunderbolt™)
The solution for diverse business demands
Performance to get the job done
The HP EliteBook Folio handles high-performance requirements with 6th Gen Intel® Core™ M series, like the Intel® Core™ m5 processor6, PCIe solid-state drives, 8GB of memory, and long battery life.
Elevating exceptional design
Weighing less than 2.2 lb/1kg this PC is designed to turn heads with a polished diamond-cut CNC aluminum, durable body. The ultra-thin design features a 180-degree unique piano hinge to lay completely flat for easy sharing with others.
Deepest level of security
New security threats drive the need for new protections. HP Sure Start with Dynamic Protection5, exclusively from HP, identifies and fixes BIOS attacks and Windows 10 Pro2 allows multi-factor authentication to help secure access to business networks and resources.
Leave passwords behind.
Use Windows Hello biometric authentication with the IR camera to help prevent unauthorized access to business networks and resources with Windows 10 Pro.2
Screens simulate, subject to change; Apps sold separately, availability may vary.
Clear, sharp vivid display
Choose a crystal-clear UHD display3 with four times more pixels than FHD displays for color critical applications, or an FHD touch display3 for outstanding visual and touch interactivity.
Extreme tests for extreme dependability7
The HP EliteBook Folio has passed MIL-STD 810G tests7. Add another 120,000 hoursof our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the laptop in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our laptop was dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the laptop to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
Dedicated real-time support
With HP Elite Premium Support8, you get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge. It's what professional service and support should be. Standard with every Elite PC, schedule a call today, at 1-866-625-1175.
Windows Hello requires specialized hardware, including fingerprint reader, illuminated IR sensor or other biometric sensors.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
* Estimated U.S. retail price. Actual prices may vary.
- Based on HP's internal analysis of business-class notebooks as of January 4, 2016 with > 1 million unit annual sales having preinstalled encryption, authentication, malware protection and BIOS-level protection, passing MIL-STD 810G tests with optional docking incorporating power delivery.
- Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
- Sold separately or as an option.
- Based on HP's internal analysis as of January 4th 2016 of notebooks purpose built for collaboration having built-in collaboration keyboard, voice audio tuning, noise reduction software, > or = 60db audio and 720p webcam.
- Dynamic Protection monitors and corrects BIOS every 15 minutes.
- Multi-Core is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
- MIL-STD testing is pending and is not intended to demonstrate fitness for U.S. Department of Defense contract requirements or for military use. Test results are not a guarantee of future performance under these test conditions. Damage under the MIL STD test conditions or any accidental damage requires an optional HP Accidental Damage Protection Care Pack.
- Elite support only available in the US and Canada in English.
The following applies to HP systems with Intel 6th Gen and other future-generation processors on systems shipping with Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Pro systems downgraded to Windows 7 Professional, Windows 8 Pro, or Windows 8.1: This version of Windows running with the processor or chipsets used in this system has limited support from Microsoft. For more information about Microsoft's support, please see Microsoft's Support Lifecycle FAQ at https://support.microsoft.com/lifecycle.
Prices, specifications, availability and terms of offers may change without notice. Quantity limits may apply to orders, including orders for discounted and promotional items. Despite our best efforts, a small number of items may contain pricing, typography, or photography errors. Correct prices and promotions are validated at the time your order is placed. These terms apply only to products sold by the HP Inc.; reseller offers may vary. Items sold by the HP Inc. are not for immediate resale. Orders that do not comply with HP Inc. terms, conditions, and limitations may be cancelled.
© Copyright 2015 Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. The only warranties for HP products and services are set forth in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. Nothing herein should be construed as constituting and additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.
If you’re looking for a laptop that has everything: attractive design, powerful processor, thin profile, light weight, high resolution display, and a touchscreen, the HP EliteBook Folio delivers.
It’s sure to turn heads with its exquisite craftsmanship and attractive aluminum design. It’s the world’s lightest and thinnest business-class notebook, making it perfect for the executive on the go.
The HP EliteBook Folio is not just good looking, it’s also powerful. It sports a 6th Gen Intel® Core™ M series processor which provides fast performance, accelerated boot time, and plenty of power to run multiple programs and web browsers without sacrificing performance.
The HP EliteBook Folio is purpose built for easy collaboration with teams, clients, and vendors. It features a high-performance HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard that allows you to launch Skype for Business™ calls and video chats at the touch of a button.
Stay protected against new security threats with the HP Sure Start Automatic Firmware Intrusion Detection and Repair System with Dynamic Protection, an HP exclusive. Dynamic Protection provides an early warning of an attack to the boot image. It identifies and fixes BIOS attacks by periodically checking the integrity of the HP firmware and HP BIOS boot images stored in the memory, even while the operating system is running.
Another powerful security feature is the Windows Hello biometric authentication system with IR camera. This feature helps to guard against potential spoofing through fingerprint matching and facial recognition, preventing unauthorized access to business networks and resources.
The 12.5 diagonal inch ultra high definition touchscreen display has four times more pixels than full high definition displays, providing sharp, crystal-clear images and vibrant colors.
The HP EliteBook Folio has even been built for durability, passing multiple extreme tests and proving it can survive the harshest conditions.
Finally, the HP EliteBook Folio comes with HP Elite Premium Support for dedicated real-time support. You get live help desk support from a dedicated team 24x7x365 to help you tackle any challenge.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 6th Generation Intel® Core™ m7 processor
- 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage
- 12.5" diagonal 4K touch display
Exquisite craftsmanship and exceptional performance are united in the HP EliteBook Folio. With hand-selected materials and premium features optimized for collaboration, it’s the choice for those who value a flawless experience.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.microsoft.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel's numbering is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Some vPro functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
-  For storage drives, GB = 1 billion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB (for Windows 7 and 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Wireless requires wireless access point and Internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited.
-  HD content required to view HD images.
-  BIOSphere features may vary.
-  The Wireless Hotspot application requires an active internet connection and separately purchased data plan. While HP Wireless Hotspot is active, on-device applications will continue to work and will use the same data plan as the wireless hotspot. Wireless Hotspot data usage may incur additional charges. Check with your for plan details. Requires Windows.
-  HP Mobile Connect is available in select EMEA countries and requires prepaid service purchase. Find coverage and availability for your service area at www.hp.com/go/mobileconnect.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows.
-  ePrint requires an Internet connection to HP web-enabled printer. HP ePrint account registration required. For a list of eligible printers, supported documents and image types, and for complete details, see www.hp.com/go/businessmobileprinting.
-  Absolute subscription required, see http://www.absolute.com/landing/2012/computrace-hp for complete details. Absolute Data Protect agent is shipped turned off, and must be activated by customers. Service may be limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The optional subscription service of Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. If Data Delete is utilized, the Recovery Guarantee payment is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either create a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  File Sanitizer: For the use cases outlined in the DOD 5220.22-M Supplement. Does not support Solid State Drives (SSDs). Initial setup required. Web history deleted only in Internet Explorer and Firefox browsers and must be user enabled. With Windows 8.1, user must turn off Enhanced Protection Mode in IE11 for shred on browser close feature.
-  Integrated Intel WiDi software is available and requires separately purchased projector, TV or computer monitor with an integrated or external WiDi receiver. External WiDi receivers connect to the projector, TV or computer monitor via a standard VGA, HDMI cable, also sold separately.
-  Skype for Business subscription required.
-  This product ships with TPM 1.2 with option to upgrade to TPM 2.0. Upgrade utility is expected to be available by the end of 2015 via HP Customer Support.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  Windows 10 MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See www.bapco.com for additional details.
Buy any HP PC and get the HP DeskJet 3755 printer (valued at $69.99) for just $19.99!
Add to cart for special savings