HP Premier Upgrade Program Terms and Conditions
HP Inc. (“HP”) offers the HP Premier Upgrade Program (the “Program”) subject to the following Terms and Conditions. By enrolling in the Program, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.
- The Program. The Program is offered to qualified customers and consists of the purchase of an eligible HP Notebook, an HP Carepack for Notebook, and the right to use certain third party software.
- Eligible HP Notebook. The HP Notebook products eligible for purchase under the Program are listed on hp.com/go/hppremier.
- HP CarePack. The Program includes an HP Carepack for Notebook (“HP CarePack”) subject to the HP Carepack Terms and Conditions and ADP Care Pack data sheet. By participating in the Program, you also agree to the HP CarePack Terms and Conditions.
- Included Third Party Software. The Program also includes activation and use of certain third party software programs preinstalled in the eligible HP Notebook (“Included Third Party Software”). You will be required to agree to applicable license terms and agreements for use of the included Third Party Software.
- Installment Loan and Payments. You will be required to apply for and enter into a 24-month 0% APR installment loan (“Installment Loan”) to pay for the full retail price of the eligible HP Notebook purchased under the Program (“Financed Notebook”) and applicable taxes and fees. You will enter into the Installment Loan directly with HP’s bank partner, Citizens Bank, N.A., doing business as Citizens One (“Bank”). Additional terms and conditions required by the Bank apply.
- Credit Card. To enroll in the Program you will need a valid and eligible U.S.-issued personal, small business, or corporate/commercial credit card as designated for inclusion in the Program. Debit and prepaid cards are not accepted. Your use of your credit card is subject to the terms and conditions in your cardmember agreement.
- First Installment Payment. Your first installment payment under your Installment Loan will be authorized on your credit card at the time of purchase, shipment or pick up of the Financed Notebook and will be processed within seven days. Applicable taxes and fees due on the purchase will be included in your first installment payment and charged by the Bank as per the terms specified on your first invoice.
- Subsequent Installment Payments. After the first installment payment, your credit card will be automatically charged on a monthly basis by the Bank as per the terms specified on your first invoice.
- Credit Card Interest and other fees. You will be charged 0% APR on the Installment Loan. However, the issuer of your credit card may charge you interest or other fees under the terms and conditions in your cardmember agreement. This may include any applicable interest on unpaid balances or late payments. Your card issuer may not provide certain benefits in connection with loan payments charged to your card.
- Extended Fraud Alert. If you have placed an extended fraud alert on your credit, your identity must be verified by Bank before you can enroll in the Program.
- Account and Privacy. You must be at least 18 years of age or otherwise have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms and Conditions. By opening an account with HP and enrolling in the Program, you agree that HP, its subsidiaries, the Bank and HP’s authorized service providers may collect, maintain, process, transmit, use and share certain of your personal information, such as name, address, email address, your location, your loan and loan status, for the purpose of providing services and performing obligations under this Program. The collection and use of your information by HP and its subsidiaries shall be governed by HP’s Privacy Statement. Information collected by the Bank and HP authorized service provider shall be governed by their respective privacy policies. HP may communicate with you through e-mail for the purpose of administering the Program, including your account, Program features, services and promotions, warnings, reminders, and changes to the Program or the Terms and Conditions.
- Purchase, Price and Limitations. By placing an order to purchase the Financed Notebook, you agree to the terms set forth in HP shopping terms. Availability of eligible HP Notebooks or HP CarePack under the Program may be limited. HP reserves the right to limit enrollment to the Program, or to change the price of eligible HP Notebooks under the Program at any time prior to you placing your order. You agree that HP Notebook(s) and HP Carepack(s) under the Program are for your own use as an end-user customer and not for resale. HP reserves the right to cancel any order if HP reasonably suspects resale activity.
- Data on the Financed Notebook. It is your sole responsibility to back-up any files or data from your Financed Notebook. Data recovery is not a part of the Program and neither HP nor any HP authorized service providers accept responsibility or liability for lost files or data.
- The Program is available to qualified end-user customers residing in the United States.
- If any provision (or part of any provision) of these Terms & Conditions is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from these Terms & Conditions and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.
- You should keep copies of these Terms & Conditions and any sales receipt or other materials relevant to your purchase of the Financed Notebook and Installment Loan for your records. HP reserves the right to substitute, change, cancel or add to any part of these Terms & Conditions at any time, including terminating the Program or modifying the HP Care for Notebook Terms & Conditions. In the event the Program is terminated, you will still be responsible for any outstanding balances due under the terms of your Installment Loan with the Bank.
- For questions about your Installment Loan or your application, please contact Citizens One at 877-491-3986.