- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 512 GB SATA SED SSD
- NVIDIA Quadro
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
HP ZBook 15 G6 Base Model Mobile Workstation
Our powerhouse ZBook thrives with heavy workloads from rendering to engineering to simulation. With room to grow, it's the only machine you'll ever need.
Get blazing-fast performance with the heaviest multi-app workloads. Boost your speed on single and multi-threaded apps with the high-performance multi-core Intel processor. Through it all, our cutting-edge thermal design keeps everything cool and quiet.
Ready to expand. No tools required.
When your technology needs evolve, you can easily upgrade. Simply remove the back panel and switch out your memory or storage in seconds.
Advanced security features come standard on every ZBook 15. System safeguards like HP Client Security Suite and HP Sure Start - the industry’s first self-healing BIOS - mean your device is locked down tight, so your data and identity are too.
- 8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 512 GB PCIe NVMe SED OPAL2 TLC Solid State Drive
- Starting at 2.6 kg
- 3 Year onsite service (NBD)
|ระบบปฏิบัติการ||Windows 10 Pro 64|
|หน่วยประมวลผล||Intel Core i7-9750H (6 cores, 12MB cache, 2.6 GHz Base, Up to 4.5 GHz Turbo Boost)|
|รายละเอียดหน่วยประมวลผล||8th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 processor|
|ที่เก็บข้อมูลภายใน||512 GB PCIe NVMe SED OPAL2 TLC Solid State Drive|
|ตำแหน่งพอร์ต I / O||Left side|
|พอร์ต||1 RJ-45; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 3.1 Gen 1 (charging)|
|ตำแหน่งพอร์ต I / O||Right side|
|พอร์ต||2 x USB Type-C with Thunderbolt, 2 x USB 3.1 Gen 1, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Charging port, 1 x HDMI port, 1 x Audio Combo Jack, 1 x Smart Card Reader, 1 x SD Media Reader|
|ช่องเสียบเพิ่ม||1 smart card reader; 1 SD media card reader|
|คุณสมบัติเสียง||Audio by Bang & Olufsen, dual stereo speakers, HP World Facing Microphone dual array digital microphone, functions keys for volume up and down, combo microphone/headphone jack, HD audio|
|แป้นพิมพ์||Thai Back lit Spill-resistant|
|เชื่อมต่อเครือข่าย||Intel Dual Band Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 combo, 1 x Ethernet port (RJ-45)|
|แหล่งจ่ายไฟ||150 W Slim Smart external AC power adapter|
|ขนาดผลิตภัณฑ์||37.6 x 26.4 x 2.6 cm|
|น้ำหนัก||Starting at 2.6 kg|
|การจัดการความปลอดภัย||Absolute persistence module; HP Device Access Manager; HP Power On Authentication; HP Security Manager; Security lock slot; Trusted Platform Module TPM 2.0 Embedded Security Chip; Master Boot Record security; Pre-boot authentication; HP BIOSphere Gen5; HP Sure Start Gen5; HP Secure Erase; HP Client Security Manager Gen5; HP Manageability Integration Kit; HP Sure Recover Gen2; Microsoft Defender; HP Client Security Suite Gen5; HP Sure Sense|
|ซอฟแวร์ (คำอธิบายเพิ่ม)|| Skype is not offered in China.
 HP Mobile Connect Pro is only available on preconfigured devices with WWAN. For geographic availability refer to http://www.hp.com/go/mobileconnect.
 Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
 HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
 HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Intel® 8th generation processors.
 HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
 HP Remote Graphics Software - The remote desktop solution for serious workstation users and their most demanding applications. Download at: http://www.hp.com/go/RGS
|การประกัน||3 Year onsite service (NBD)|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Processor speed denotes maximum performance mode; processors will run at lower speeds in battery optimization mode.
-  Intel® Turbo Boost performance varies depending on hardware, software and overall system configuration. See www.intel.com/technology/turboboost for more information.
-  In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com
-  HDMI port-cable not included.
-  Due to the non-industry standard nature of some third-party memory modules, we recommend HP branded memory to ensure compatibility. If you mix memory speeds, the system will perform at the lower memory speed.
-  Maximized dual-channel performance requires SODIMMs of the same size and speed in both memory channels.
-  Intel® allows architectures designed with four DIMM slots to run at 2400 MT/s
-  Maximum memory capacities assume Windows 64-bit operating systems. With Windows 32-bit operating systems, memory above 3 GB may not all be available due to system resource requirements.
-  For storage drives GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 35 GB of disk (for Windows 10) is reserved for system recovery software.
-  GbE - The term "10/100/1000" or "Gigabit" Ethernet indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  Wireless cards are optional or add-on features and requires separately purchased wireless access point and internet service. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ax WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ax WLAN devices.
-  WWAN use requires separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available on all products, and in all regions.
-  Mini DisplayPort 1.4 with discrete, 1.2 with UMA.
-  Intel® Integrated graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 integrated on CoreTM i7 processors and Intel® UHD Graphics P630 integrated on Xeon® processors.
-  FHD and HD content required to view HD images respectively.
-  Windows Hello face authentication utilizes a camera specially configured for near infrared (IR) imaging to authenticate and unlock Windows devices as well as unlock your Microsoft Passport.
-  HP Sure View is optional and must be configured at purchase.
-  HP Sure View available on 2nd half of 2019.
-  UHD content required to view UHD images.
-  HP BIOSphere - Requires Intel® 8th generation processors. HP Sure Start Gen5 - Available on HP Elite and HP Z Workstation products equipped with Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  Resolutions are dependent upon monitor capability, and resolution and color depth settings.
-  HP Client Security Manager Gen5 requires Windows and is available on select HP Pro, Elite and Z PCs. See product specifications for details.
-  vPro. Some functionality of this technology, such as Intel Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Compatibility future "virtual appliances" is yet to be determined.
-  Skype is not offered in China.
-  HP Mobile Connect Pro is only available on preconfigured devices with WWAN. For geographic availability refer to http://www.hp.com/go/mobileconnect.
-  Miracast is a wireless technology your PC can use to project your screen to TVs, projectors, and streaming media players that also support Miracast. You can use Miracast to share what you’re doing on your PC and present a slide show. For more information: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/project-wireless-screen-miracast.
-  HP Performance Advisor Software - HP Performance Advisor is ready and waiting to help you get the most out of your HP Workstation from day one—and every day after. Learn more or download at: https://www8.hp.com/us/en/workstations/performance-advisor.html
-  HP Manageability Integration Kit can be downloaded from http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement
-  Absolute agent is shipped turned off, and will be activated when customers activate a purchased subscription. Subscriptions can be purchased for terms ranging multiple years. Service is limited, check with Absolute for availability outside the U.S. The Absolute Recovery Guarantee is a limited warranty. Certain conditions apply. For full details visit: http://www.absolute.com/company/legal/agreements/computrace-agreement. Data Delete is an optional service provided by Absolute Software. If utilized, the Recovery Guarantee is null and void. In order to use the Data Delete service, customers must first sign a Pre-Authorization Agreement and either obtain a PIN or purchase one or more RSA SecurID tokens from Absolute Software.
-  Requires Windows and Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  Microsoft Defender Opt in and internet connection required for updates.
-  Security lock slot is Lock sold separately.
-  HP Support Assistant requires Windows and Intel® 8th generation processors.
-  HP Connection Optimizer requires Windows 10.
-  Battery is internal and not replaceable by customer. Serviceable by warranty. Batteries have a default one year limited warranty except for Long Life batteries which will have same 1-year or 3-year.
-  HP Sure Start Gen5 is available on select HP PCs with Intel processors. See product specifications for availability.
-  HP Sure Sense requires Windows 10. See product specifications for availability.
-  Supports HP Fast Charge Technology.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  For detailed Linux® OS/hardware support information, see: http/www.hp.com/linux_hardware_matrix
-  4 cell now only w/ UMA, and not possible with DSC
-  Dual-microphone array when equipped with optional webcam and optional world facing microphone.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software - The remote desktop solution for serious workstation users and their most demanding applications. Download at: http://www.hp.com/go/RGS
-  Secure Erase - For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88 "Clear" sanitation method. HP Secure Erase does not support platforms with Intel® Optane™.
-  HDMI 2.0b with discrete, 1.4 with UMA.
-  Intel® Optane™ memory is sold separately. Intel® Optane™ memory system acceleration does not replace or increase the DRAM in your system. Available for HP commercial desktops and notebooks and for select HP workstations (HP Z240 Tower/SFF, Z2 Mini, ZBook Studio, 15 and 17 G5) and requires a SATA HDD, 7th Gen or higher Intel® Core™ processor or Intel® Xeon® processor E3-1200 V6 product family or higher, BIOS version with Intel® Optane™ supported, Windows 10 version 1703 or higher, M.2 type 2280-S1-B-M connector on a PCH Remapped PCIe Controller and Lanes in a x2 or x4 configuration with B-M keys that meet NVMe™ Spec 1.1, and an Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) 15.5 driver.