- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients
- 32 GB M.2 Flash memory
- Less than 4 GB
HP t530 Thin Client
Elevate your office space
The HP t530 has raised the stakes for thin client design. Get all the features you need in an exceptionally modern, compact device. And with quiet, solid-state operation and multiple deployment options, it fits perfectly into any workspace.
Handle cloud computing workloads with ease
Easily tackle all your computing demands with the newest AMD thin client technology. Whether doing offloaded processing or graphics rendering, you’ll get an amazing PC-like experience in the cloud.
Future proof your office
Finally a thin client built for today and tomorrow. Packed with flash storage, memory and connectivity options, along with multiple ports including USB-C™ to support both old and new peripherals, your transition into the future will be seamless..
- AMD GX-215JJ Dual-Core APU SoC Processor with Radeon™ R2E Graphics (1.5 GHz base frequency, up to 2 GHz burst frequency, 1 MB cache)
- Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients 64
- 4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)
- 32 GB M.2 Flash memory
- AMD Radeon™ R2E Graphics
- 0.96 kg
- 3-year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 year of unit exchange with no on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
|Operating system||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise for Thin Clients 64|
|หน่วยประมวลผล||AMD GX-215JJ Dual-Core APU SoC with Radeon™ R2E Graphics (1.5 GHz base frequency, up to 2 GHz burst frequency, 1 MB cache)|
|หน่วยความจำ||4 GB DDR4-1866 SDRAM (1 x 4 GB)|
|Memory slots||1 SODIMM|
|Internal storage||32 GB M.2 Flash memory|
|Graphics||AMD Radeon™ R2E Graphics|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 1 USB 3.1 Type-C™ Gen 1; 1 headset connector|
|I/O Port location||Back|
|Ports||2 DisplayPort™ 1.2; 2 USB 2.0; 1 RJ-45; 1 power connector; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1|
|Audio||Internal amplified speaker system for basic audio playback|
|Pointing device||HP USB Optical Mouse|
|Keyboard||HP USB Business Slim Keyboard|
|Network interface type||LAN|
|Network interface||Realtek GbE|
|Protocols||Citrix® HDX; Citrix® ICA; Microsoft RDP; VMware Horizon® View™ through RDP/PCoIP, and Blast Extreme|
|Protocol note||Protocols are dependent on operating system installed|
|แหล่งจ่ายไฟ||45 W, worldwide auto-sensing, 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, energy saving automatic power-down, surge tolerant external adapter|
|Energy Efficiency Compliance||ENERGY STAR® certified|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||3.5 x 20 x 20 cm|
|Security management||Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately); Trusted Platform Module|
|Browser supported||Mozilla Firefox (for models with HP ThinPro and HP Smart Zero Technology)|
|การประกัน||3-year (3-3-0) limited warranty and service offering includes 3 year of unit exchange with no on-site repair. Terms and conditions vary by country. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. AMD’s numbering is not a measurement of clock speed.
-  Graphics chipset uses part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs. WES 7E is a 32-bit operating system and only recognizes up to 3.2 GB RAM
-  You can configure an additional port between one of three optional I/O features: Serial, VGA or an External Antenna port. The optional VGA port does not increase the number of supported displays.
-  The term "Gigabit Ethernet” indicates compatibility with IEEE standard 802.3ab for Gigabit Ethernet, and does not connote actual operating speed of 1 Gb/s. For high-speed transmission, connection to a Gigabit Ethernet server and network infrastructure is required.
-  WLAN is an optional feature. Wireless access point and Internet access require. Availability of public wireless access point may be limited.
-  EPEAT® registered where applicable. EPEAT registration varies by country. See www.epeat.net for registration status by country. Search keyword generator on HP’s 3rd party option store for solar generator accessories at www.hp.com/go/options.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  version 1.2 or 2.0 depending on the model’s operating system