- 7th Generation Intel® Xeon®
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA
- 16 GB
- NVIDIA Quadro
PRODUCT AVAILABILITY NOTICE
Check availability at
HP Z6 G4 Base Model Workstation
No matter what the future holds, you'll have all the performance you need. Ideal for VFX and rendering, this workhorse offers a wide range of processing power and the flexibility to upgrade components over time.
Designed to grow with you
Invest only in the technology you need today, and easily upgrade in the future. Scale up with a broad range of configurations from single or dual processors to multiple graphics cards.
Take on demanding workloads with high-powered processors, professional graphics and 384 GB of memory. Experience seamless performance during graphics-intensive work, such as visual effects and design visualization.
HP's most secure workstations
Advanced security features come standard on every Z6. Rest assured your device, identity and data are safe with security software like HP Client Security Suite and HP Sure Start, the industry's first self-healing BIOS with intrusion detection.
- 7th Generation Intel® Xeon
- Windows 10 Pro
- 1TB 7200 SATA 3.5 1TB 7200 SATA 3.5 2nd
- NVIDIA Quadro P620 2GB
- Starting at 13.1 kg
|Operating system||Windows 10 Pro|
|Processor||Intel Xeon 5115|
|Processor family||7th Generation Intel® Xeon|
|Memory slots||12 DIMM with 2 processors|
|Internal storage||1TB 7200 SATA 3.5
1TB 7200 SATA 3.5 2nd
|External drive bays||Two 5.25"|
|Internal drive bays||Two 2.5" or 3.5"|
|Display and graphics|
|Graphic card footnote 2|| NVIDIA® Quadro® SYNC II sold separately|
|I/O Port location||Front|
|Ports||1 headset connector; 4 USB 3.1 (1 charging)|
|I/O Port location||Rear|
|Ports||6 USB 3.1 Gen 1; 2 RJ-45 (1 GbE); 1 audio-in; 1 audio-out; 1 PS/2 mouse port; 1 PS/2 keyboard port; 1 serial|
|Expansion slots||3 PCIe x4; 1 PCIe x8; 2 PCIe x16; 2 M.2 PCIe x4|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||1000 W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC; 700 W internal power supply, up to 90% efficiency, active PFC|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||16.9 x 46.5 x 44.5 cm|
|Weight||Starting at 13.1 kg|
|Security management||HP Sure Start Gen3; Secure authentication; Kensington lock slot; Full volume encryption; HP Keyed Cable Lock Kit; TPM 2.0 certified; HP Secure Erase|
|Warranty and Services|
|Services (Care Pack)||Receive 5 years of next business day onsite repair from an HP-qualified technician for your computing device, if the issue cannot be solved remotely. For more information on Care Pack services, please visit www.hp.com/go/cpc.|
- This promotion is valid till 21 March 2021 or while stock last.
- Get 10% off your next all category purchase when you purchase above 500 THB (Max 300 THB)
- Special discount of 1,000 baht for specific laptop models only, just enter the code: MAD1000
- Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  HP Client Security Suite features vary by platform.
-  Not all features are available in all editions or versions of Windows. Systems may require upgraded and/or separately purchased hardware, drivers, software or BIOS update to take full advantage of Windows functionality. Windows 10 is automatically updated, which is always enabled. ISP fees may apply and additional requirements may apply over time for updates. See http://www.windows.com.
-  Multicore is designed to improve performance of certain software products. Not all customers or software applications will necessarily benefit from use of this technology. Performance and clock frequency will vary depending on application workload and your hardware and software configurations. Intel’s numbering, branding and/or naming is not a measurement of higher performance.
-  Some vPro functionality of this technology, such as Intel® Active management technology and Intel Virtualization technology, requires additional 3rd party software in order to run. Availability of future "virtual appliances" applications for Intel vPro technology is dependent on 3rd party software providers. Microsoft Windows required.
-  For hard drives and solid state drives, 1 GB = 1 billion bytes. TB = 1 trillion bytes. Actual formatted capacity is less. Up to 30 GB of system disk is reserved for system recovery software.
-  Duplication of copyrighted material is strictly prohibited. Actual speeds may vary. Double Layer media compatibility will widely vary with some home DVD players and DVD-ROM drives. Note that DVD-RAM cannot read or write to 2.6GB Single Sided/5.2 Double Sided-Version 1.0 Media. No support for DVD RAM.
-  With Blu-Ray, certain disc, digital connection, compatibility and/or performance issues may arise, and do not constitute defects in the product. Flawless playback on all systems is not guaranteed. In order for some Blu-ray titles to play, they may require a DVI or HDMI digital connection and your display may require HDCP support. HD-DVD movies cannot be played on this Desktop PC.
-  HP VR Ready Configurations available.
-  For systems installed with Microsoft Windows 7 (Ultimate, Enterprise or Professional), the maximum accessible system memory is 192 GB. For systems installed with Microsoft Windows 8.x (Enterprise or Pro), the maximum accessible system memory is 512 GB.
-  Wireless access point and Internet access required. Availability of public wireless access points limited. The specifications for the 802.11ac WLAN are draft specifications and are not final. If the final specifications differ from the draft specifications, it may affect the ability of the notebook to communicate with other 802.11ac WLAN devices.
-  Optional or add-on feature.
-  Based on US EPEAT® registration according to IEEE 1680.1-2018 EPEAT®. Status varies by country. Visit www.epeat.net for more information.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not low halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be low halogen.
-  HP Remote Graphics Software requires a Windows, Linux®, or Mac®OS X 10.10 and newer operating system and network access.
-  HP Sure Start Gen3 is available on HP EliteBook, HP ZBook, and HP Z Workstation products equipped with Intel® 7th generation processors.
-  HP Secure Erase: For the methods outlined in the National Institute of Standards and Technology Special Publication 800-88. Supported on Elite platforms with BIOS version F.03 or higher.
-  Each bay is configurable to 2.5” or 3.5”.
-  NVIDIA® Quadro® SYNC II sold separately
-  HP Keyed Cable Lock Kit is available only as an aftermarket option.
-  HP dual-port 10GBase-T NIC is sold separately or as an optional feature.
-  Available in the first half of 2019.
-  Windows 10 Pro is preinstalled. Windows 7 media is only available upon request from HP Customer Support. You may only use one version of the Windows software at a time. Switching between versions will require you to uninstall one version and install the other version. You must back up all data (files, photos, etc.) before uninstalling and installing operating systems to avoid loss of your data.
-  NOTE: In accordance with Microsoft’s support policy, HP does not support the Windows 8 or Windows 7 operating system on products configured with Intel and AMD 7th generation and forward processors or provide any Windows 8 or Windows 7 drivers on http://www.support.hp.com.
-  Notes: For detailed Linux® OS/hardware support information, see: http://www.hp.com/support/linux_hardware_matrix
-  Intel® I350-T4 dual/quad-port GbE NIC is sold separately or as an optional feature.