- 62.23 cm (24.5")
- FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 144 Hz)
- 1 ms gray to gray
OMEN by HP 25 Monitor
Sweep the leaderboards and dominate fast-paced combat, with a display designed for truly game-changing clarity. Feel the rush of a lightning fast 144Hz refresh rate and AMD FreeSync™ technology — capable of smooth, crystal-clear visuals. Now you can savor every triumph, without missing a single detail.
Victory at the speed of you
Dodge the hook. Steal the objective. Explode with high voltage. 144Hz refresh rate and a 1ms response time reduce input lag and jumpstart the fury you bring to each match.
Gameplay that keeps up with you
With AMD FreeSync™ Technology you can focus on the objective without blurring or tearing holding you back from obliterating your opponent’s backline.
It’s your gear. Hook it up.
Connection options for your entire gaming arsenal. With 1 DisplayPort, 2 HDMI, 2 USB 3.0 ports, and a convenient hook for your headset, you're always ready for action.
Full HD display / 1080p display
144Hz refresh rate and a 1ms response time reduce input lag and jumpstart your fury.
With AMD FreeSync™Technology you can focus on the objectives without blurring or tearing.
1 DisplayPort, 2 HDMI, 2 USB 3.0 ports, and a convenient hook for your headset.
- AC power cord
- DisplayPort™ cable
- USB cable
- Power adapter
|Display type||TN w/LED backlight|
|Laptop Size||62.23 cm (24.5")|
|Display area (metric)||54.37 x 30.26 cm|
|Resolution (native)||FHD (1920 x 1080 @ 144 Hz)|
|Resolutions supported||1024 x 768; 1280 x 1024; 1280 x 720; 1280 x 768; 1280 x 800; 1366 x 768; 1440 x 900; 1600 x 900; 1680 x 1050; 1920 x 1080; 640 x 480; 720 x 400; 800 x 600|
|Pixel pitch||0.283 mm|
|Contrast ratio||1000:1 static; 10000000:1 dynamic|
|Response time||1 ms gray to gray|
|Display scan frequency (horizontal)||Up to 240 kHz|
|Display scan frequency (vertical)||Up to 144 Hz|
|Display colors||Up to 16.7 million colors supported (through FRC technology)|
|Onscreen controls||Power; OK; Menu; Minus ("-"); Plus ("+"); Brightness; Contrast; Color Control; Input Control; Image Control; Audio control; Management; Language; Information|
|Display features||Anti-glare; Language selection; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable; AMD FreeSync™|
|Input connector||2 HDMI 1.4; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2|
|Display input type note||with HDCP support|
|Ports||3 USB 3.0 (one upstream, two downstream); 1 audio output|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||56.9 x 22.75 x 40.79 cm (with stand); 56.9 x 6.28 x 34.62 cm (without stand)|
|Weight||4.6 kg (with stand); 3.55 kg (without stand)|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power Consumption Description||40 W (maximum), 30 W (typical), 0.5 W (standby)|
|Power consumption (on-mode)||21.75W|
|Power consumption (annual)||31.8 kWh|
|Operating temperature range||5 to 35°C|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Environmental||Mercury-free LED backlighting; Arsenic-Free Display Glass; Low Halogen|
|Environmental specification footnote number|| External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.|
|Certifications and compliances||Australia MEPS; BSMI; CB; CCC; CE; CEL; China Energy Label (CEL) Grade 1; C-Tick; cTUVus; E-standby; FCC; ICES; KCC; Microsoft WHQL Certification (Windows 10, Windows 8.1 and Windows 7); PSB; TUV LBL; VCCI; ISC|
|What's in the box||AC power cord; DisplayPort™ cable; Documentation; USB cable; Power adapter|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||3 years parts and labour limited warranty|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)|
- 1. This promotion is valid whilst stock last.
- 2. Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- 3. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 4. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  All specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers, actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  External power supplies, power cords, cables and peripherals are not Low Halogen. Service parts obtained after purchase may not be Low Halogen.
-  Lock is sold separately.