- WQHD (3440 x 1440 @ 100 Hz)
- 4 ms gray to gray
OMEN X by HP 35 Curved Monitor
Immersive is an understatement. This curved 35” diagonal display not only surrounds your entire field of vision, it lets gamers experience the full potential of their rig. Whether it’s a horde of assailants or a climactic boss battle, witness every detail on a display that redefines where you draw the line between gameplay and reality.
GET LOST IN THE GAME
See what your graphics card is really made of on this curved 35” diagonal UWQHD 21:9 display. With 34% more screen than a 16:9 display and high-caliber contrast ratio, nothing escapes your vision.
Never let a display disrupt your winning streak again. Enjoy smooth, stutter-free visuals that respond as fast as you do thanks to a 100Hz refresh rate and NVIDIA G-SYNC™ technology, which seamlessly links your graphics card and display.
NEVER STOP GAMING
Power through prolonged play comfortably. With a height adjustable screen and ambient lighting to diffuse the brightness of your display in dark rooms, you can outlast every opponent.
Built-in headphone hook
This curved, 35” diagonal UWQHD 21:9 display delivers 34% more screen real estate than a 16:9 display.
NVIDIA G-SYNC™ minimizes input lag for gameplay that responds as quickly as you do.
A height adjustable display with ambient lighting delivers maximum comfort so you can outlast every opponent.
- AC power cable
- HDMI 2.0 cable
- USB 3.0 cable
- DisplayPort cable
- External power adapter
- CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers)
|Display type||AMVA+ w/LED backlight|
|Display area (metric)||32.25 x 13.61 in|
|Resolution (native)||WQHD (3440 x 1440 @ 100 Hz)|
|Pixel pitch||0.242 mm|
|Contrast ratio||2500:1 static|
|Response time||4 ms gray to gray|
|Display scan frequency (horizontal)||Up to 151 kHz|
|Display scan frequency (vertical)||Up to 100 Hz|
|Display colors||Up to 16.7 million colors supported (through FRC technology)|
|Onscreen controls||Menu; Minus ("-"); Plus ("+") /Input Control; OK/Auto; Power; Brightness; Contrast; Color; Image Control; OSD control; Management; Language; Information; Factory Reset; Input Control; Volume|
|Display features||Anti-glare; BrightView Panel; Language selection; LED Backlights; On-screen controls; Plug and Play; User programmable|
|Input connector||1 HDMI 1.4; 1 DisplayPort™ 1.2|
|Display input type note||with HDCP support|
|Ports||3 USB 3.0 (one upstream, three downstream); 1 audio output|
|Dimensions and Weight|
|Dimensions without stand (W x D x H)||83.3 x 32.9 x 41.2 cm (with stand); 83.3 x 11.1 x 38 cm (without stand)|
|Weight||12.04 kg (with stand); 9.47 kg (without stand)|
|Power and operating requirements|
|Power||Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC|
|Power consumption (on-mode)||65W|
|Power consumption (annual)||109 kWh|
|Energy efficiency and certifications|
|Environmental||Mercury-free LED backlighting; Arsenic-Free Display Glass; Low Halogen|
|Certifications and compliances||CE; CB; KC; MSIP; PSB; cTUVus; Mexico COC; ICES; TUV-Buarant; TUV-S; ISO 9241-307; EAC; CCC; CEL; CECP; SEPA; ISC; VCCI; FCC; BSMI; WEEE; Microsoft WHQL Certification Win-10, Win-8, Win-7; SmartWay Transport Partnership - NA only|
|What's in the box||AC power cable; HDMI 2.0 cable; USB 3.0 cable; DisplayPort cable; External power adapter; CD (includes user guide, warranty, drivers)|
|Warranty and Security|
|Warranty||3 years limited warranty|
|Physical security||Security lock-ready (lock is sold separately)|
- 1. This promotion is valid whilst stock last.
- 2. Images shown above are not drawn to scale and are for illustration purposes only.
- 3. HP reserves the right to change, cancel or supplement the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time, and may cancel, terminate or discontinue the promotion at any time without prior notice.
- 4. In case of any disputes arising from this promotion, HP reserves the final and binding right of decision.
-  Ultra Wide QHD (Quad High Definition) content required to view UWQHD images. All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.
-  All performance specifications represent the typical specifications provided by HP's component manufacturers; actual performance may vary either higher or lower.